Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

beetel21

Re: Sports astrology

Gaurang Sir, awe-inspiring post! We will be grateful if you could assist us in the same way! Looking forward to learn from you in next matches!

Sandeepan

Last day of league games...Punj and MI have strong chance...
Punj DD - Ketu sub DD ..Ven Sub Punj..winner punj
MI RR - Ven sub MI, sun sub RR, Moon sub MI, MI wins

bluetooth

Thnks buddy...with ur start time given (20:00:47).. Ab ki baar .. KKR :happy:

U r going good mate.
U told me once u want to learn astrology to predict daily life events of friends and family. I hope u hv started getting hang ot Natal astro also.

I suggest u to go thru sm examples in reader IV to get more clear about CSL concept. Guruji has written everything in crystal clear manner. If u see how they predicted marriage and children, u will b more accurate interpreting event chart CSL.

Sandeepan

Sir, Kind appreciative words from You are like a BIG THING for me :happy:

I am going through my own natal chart to see how I can relate things of past week with the transits of the past week. It is difficult as of now but I m slowly getting it after checking house groupings for relevant matters.

Thanks for Your and Arietus Sir's guidance and informative posts.

Regards,
Sandeepan

U r going good mate.
U told me once u want to learn astrology to predict daily life events of friends and family. I hope u hv started getting hang ot Natal astro also.

I suggest u to go thru sm examples in reader IV to get more clear about CSL concept. Guruji has written everything in crystal clear manner. If u see how they predicted marriage and children, u will b more accurate interpreting event chart CSL.

Last edited:

gauranggroups

KXIP v DD @ Mohali, 25/05/2014 @ 16:00

Muhurta Chart is favoring Dsc more!

In Transits, Stars r favoring Asc more! 1st Sub till 16:04 is favoring Dsc! 2nd Sub (16:04 - 17:28) and 3rd Sub (17:28 - 21:28) r slightly favoring Asc!! Advantage Asc!!!

In sub-sub level,
16:00 - 16:04 -- slightly Dsc,
16:04 - 16:23 -- Asc, [slight support to Dsc too]
16:23 - 16:27 -- Dsc,
16:27 - 16:34 -- Asc,
16:34 - 16:39 -- Dsc,
16:39 - 16:52 -- Asc,
16:52 - 17:16 -- slightly Dsc,
17:16 - 18:08 -- Asc, [slight support to Dsc too]
18:08 - 18:20 -- Dsc,
18:20 - 18:40 -- Asc, [very slight support to Dsc too]
18:40 - 18:54 -- Dsc,
18:54 - 19:30 -- Asc, [slight support to Dsc too]
19:30 - 20:02 -- slightly Dsc,

All the very Best! May God bless U!!

Note: - Asc -- KXIP, Dsc -- DD..

ARIETUS

KXIP v DD @ Mohali, 25/05/2014 @ 16:00

Muhurta Chart is favoring Dsc more!

In Transits, Stars r favoring Asc more! 1st Sub till 16:04 is favoring Dsc! 2nd Sub (16:04 - 17:28) and 3rd Sub (17:28 - 21:28) r slightly favoring Asc!! Advantage Asc!!!

Thanks for you recent posts, which are helping a lot of people understand this method better.

One general question out of curiosity:
If transits are favoring Asc by overriding muhurta chart indications, why check muhurta chart at all?

Sandeepan

I rechecked ven sub...ven sub. ven in 6 ,ketu star lord in 5th from 5.30...muhurta also favoring DD...DO we see a modest total defended by DD here against mighty punjabi batting??

naksh

Brilliant. Yesterday RCB won @18:59 and KKR also defeated SRH..what's your take on MI v/s RR ?

you mean RCB lost :whistling:
yeah that half an hour period was heavily against them..today Mi will be knocked out by RR...RR win:biggrin:

gauranggroups

@ARIETUS,

That's a good Question! A very Basic Question!! Every Astrologer should know this mainly before starts predicting.. Without knowing this, whatever an Astrologer does is like doing something blindly..

When checking a Natal Chart of a person, how should we check? First we should check the Chart in general whatever is there in one's Fate. After that, we should check whetherl that event / result will happen in that particular Dasa - Bhukti. Even if something is there in one's Fate, he can't get it if Dasa - Bhukti is opposing it. So Dasa - Bhukti are very important for one to enjoy something in that particular Time. If it's not supporting, then that result will be enjoyed during some other Dasa - Bhukti.

Sports Astrology is also very similar to this. U should create a Muhurta Chart and consider that as Birth / Natal Chart. Similarly, Star is Dasa, Sub is Bhukti and sub-sub is Antara. I've explained this earlier also. So we should check everything.

Normally, I won't give predictions like this. I used to say only the outline of what will happen when. Few people were asking me earlier just for the Predictions without any Descriptions, so that they could learn. That's y, I gave like this, giving Muhurta, Star, sub and sub-sub separately. I won't spoon feed anyone like what significations r there for each and every planet. That's up to the people to observe themselves and learn! Then only they can learn things logically!!

Thanks for you recent posts, which are helping a lot of people understand this method better.

One general question out of curiosity:
If transits are favoring Asc by overriding muhurta chart indications, why check muhurta chart at all?

Sandeepan

(with my limited knowledge) muhurta chart and sub now not favoring MI. for first play off....do we take kkr as default ASC since it is in kolkata or wait for toss result to see actual ASC. ASC will control most of the game in 1st play off

ARIETUS

@ARIETUS,

If it's not supporting, then that result will be enjoyed during some other Dasa - Bhukti.

Thanks for your answer.

In natal, if event is promised, it will materialize in some other dasa if not in current dasa.

However in a game, especially like a T20 game, there are not many bukti/sub that needs to be checked when the promised event will materialize.

For example today noon's game as per your observations, muhurta chart favored Dsc DD, so failure is promised for Kxip, however transit subs did not allow that to happen.

To rephrase my question, why check muhurta chart promises for a short event like a T20 game?

karthik20

(with my limited knowledge) muhurta chart and sub now not favoring MI. for first play off....do we take kkr as default ASC since it is in kolkata or wait for toss result to see actual ASC. ASC will control most of the game in 1st play off

To confirm wait to c who tosses the coin, imo. Gambir shld be the host captn.

An amazin game today n mum back to top form. And how !!! Csk looks the weakest of 4 for da first tym .

gauranggroups

@Sandeepan,

If you don't understand what I said above, try to read it again and understand. Whatever I said there is the proper method of analyzing a Chart! It's up to you guys to take it or not.

If Chart didn't show MI winning this game against RR, how could I have predicted MI would win? You know that, coz I gave you my Prediction during our discussions in PM! For you at least, I just gave an outline that MI would win. But to 2 other guys here, I gave full Predictions with Timings! Everything matched exactly!! How would that be possible? Think over!!!

For Learners like you, I would like to give one suggestion. If something goes wrong, NEVER think the problem is in the chart. If we keep on thinking like that, we can never ever improve. We should try to re-analyze where we went wrong. That is Learning! I'm also a Learner & I'm also doing the same thing!!

MI RR Game...with CSL significations at start time...no way ASC would have won as all cuspal sub lords had 5 or 7 only. or I miscalculated.

I agree to Arietus Sir's point. If we take match start time as birth time of native and then find promise in chart, no new born will have desires fulfilled and achievements and victory in first 3 4 hours.

Or may be I am missing some thing huge as I am not much knowledgeable in this field.

Status
Not open for further replies.