Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiv1991

Re: Sports astrology

asc dsc funda in IPL :-/
astrology is mainly maths. kindly see the official schedule. Each team has 7 home matches. Anyone having common sense can make that out.
Western Astro clearly shows punjab winning today.

guns465

seems to me dsc wins again today. Venus sub should help punjab get over the line. Though I expect RR to start well.

gauranggroups

In today's match, if KXIP can hold on the chase till 23:10 hrs IST and if the Target is practically reachable at that time, they can win easily after that! Till then RR will have upper hand.

gauranggroups

@ARIETUS,

Thanks!

Yesterday itself, I thought of appreciating you as soon as I saw your predictions. Unfortunately, my Internet connection went off at that time and then I became busy and couldn't post anything. Your prediction was very good! You gave a better / clearer prediction in that forum, it seems!

But I wonder why did u start having a little doubt in the later part of the match and said that DD could find it difficult to chase the Target? :surprised: You are a good Astrologer, Mate! :rightful: Keep going!

All the very Best!!

Good one Gaurang!

gauranggroups

@srvn, @guns465 & @shiv1991,

Good Prediction!:rightful: Each and everyone of you guys is following different techniques, I guess! You all are doing a good job in your respective fields. Keep going!:cool:

All the very Best!!

csk vs dd
Toss- ddp
Match- csk

@arietus sir and other seniors plese tell whats your take on today's match. I feel initial and ending subs are in favor of csk.

Last edited:
In today's match, if KXIP can hold on the chase till 23:10 hrs IST and if the Target is practically reachable at that time, they can win easily after that! Till then RR will have upper hand.
Sir tomorrow am getting toss to dd and match to CSK..as initial and ending subs helping CSK..please help and tell whats you view

Jibreil

Banned

@srvn, @guns465 & @shiv1991,

Good Prediction!:rightful: Each and everyone of you guys is following different techniques, I guess! You all are doing a good job in your respective fields. Keep going!:cool:

All the very Best!!

Such encoragement is much needed for new comers to grow and I believe some of them are doing quite well under guidance such as yours & other KP veterans. Just hope they can maintain and become better Astrologers beyond sports

ARIETUS

@ARIETUS,

But I wonder why did u start having a little doubt in the later part of the match and said that DD could find it difficult to chase the Target?

Thanks Gaurang.

It was not a doubt about final outcome, just a finding that it would become slightly difficult for DD towards end. That was a finding based on couple of vedic methods (non-kp) that I have been practicing a long time from now.

I use kp for judgement of final outcome, and I use a few vedic ways to interpret flow of game.

bluetooth

Punjab is going to play in another typical fashionable game today in their style.

first, Getting under huge troubles, then coming off miraculously.
Another treat to watch contest on the cards.

the beast

Kingsxi v/s SRH (Sharjah)

Again a high scoring game. Battle of nerves.

Srh wins its first game in ipl 7.

srvn

Mohali T20 v Hyderabad T20 at Sharjah, Apr 22, 2014

yes high thriller match to take places..

game shifts both ways at regular intervals especially in 2nd inns..

S.R.H to score 160/5-165/6...

numbers not favoring maxwell . so he might not play up this game.. matches with bailey. hence he may get kings to the wire..

propably kings will chase and will fall short ..

my take is sunrisers hyderabad to win this thrilling encounter..

harishb63

Sports astrology

hello everyone to the forum member

i am new bee for the sports astrology

i am working on the vedic astrology for the past 4 years
but never implemented vedic astrology on sports

can anybody help me to follow the rules in predicting the sports outcome
using vedic astrology

thanking you in advance

harish

beetel21

KXIP vs RR

toss and match both will be won by a single team.. numbers match up exact with punjab..
punjab will win toss and match..

rr: will give a good start and average middle leading to a score of 155-160.

punjab might loose wickets earlier but will chase down the taget..

KXIP is the winner of todays match

Boss, this is some great calculation! Spot on.. Good going!

Status
Not open for further replies.