Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitbhai

Banned
hey rcb won and yuvi had done it easily but where are all gone pls make this forum intresting for me 2/2 meet u tomorow double header hhope ther will be other participants also jebrail sir wher r u this forum needs u pls participate here ..............

Jibreil

Banned
Re: Sports astrology

hey rcb won and yuvi had done it easily but where are all gone pls make this forum intresting for me 2/2 meet u tomorow double header hhope ther will be other participants also jebrail sir wher r u this forum needs u pls participate here ..............

MASTER & Myself is participating my friend, you just need to look elsewhere.:sideways:

Last edited:

srvn

csk vs punjab..

csk numbers are showing good but indiviulal player perfomances are beter in punjab.. punjab will change the game to their hands at the end..

my take for today is punjab

srvn

@ amit bhai dont ever count your predictions.. then aretius sir , blueetoth , gaurang groups and all other seniors have to count in hundreds and they never did so... if i meant any thing wrong leave cause i thought that may hurt others and please keep predictiong..

amitbhai

Banned
@ amit bhai dont ever count your predictions.. then aretius sir , blueetoth , gaurang groups and all other seniors have to count in hundreds and they never did so... if i meant any thing wrong leave cause i thought that may hurt others and please keep predictiong..

i have no intension to hurt anyone but one of the guy have sent me prrivate msg cant say name and say some bad words about numerology and i will only predict to show what this type of science can do whether its astro or numero we should respect no matter pred goes right or wrong am i right .....

amitbhai

Banned
csk vs punjab..

csk numbers are showing good but indiviulal player perfomances are beter in punjab.. punjab will change the game to their hands at the end..

my take for today is punjab

cant predict punjab matches because i always got confused what to take for xi or eleven can anyone help

gauranggroups

@srvn,

You guys can't depend on Seniors always to keep this Thread active! :smile: It should be mainly the Juniors, who should be active and impress the Seniors to be active!! :smile::smile:

No predictions are going in vain. When you are analyzing a Match with 19:00 hrs as Start Time and if it gets delayed and starts at 19:40 hrs, the entire result will go wrong obviously. There's no surprise in that. People who can understand what is KP Astrology knows this by default. Subs will change even in 3 mins. Sub-subs will change even in 3 secs. So 40 mins difference is huge!

The core point of KP Astrology itself is that we can give different predictions for Twins, whereas that's not possible in any of the other Astrological methods. When you are going more accurate, the timings should also be more accurate. Otherwise, you can't get right results.

Hope you would've got it now! All the very Best!!

what happened to all the seniors !! why this site became so dull!!

please dont think in a wrong way and forgive me if anything is wrong in saying this

are u people thinking that all our predictions are going in vain..
rather than learning do u think its waste of time as others are using for there cause..

i just have one idea if that works.. cant any one initiate in forming a new blog which is password protected where the admin person can add only few members ..
some from kp, numerlogy, western and our guru MASTER VIRINCHI.. Does this work cause almost we are dead in this site..

members please see on to this

gauranggroups

@srvn,

It's good that you're doing a good job with Numerology! Keep going!! All the very Best!!! :happy:

DD vs RCB

toss winning team is match winning team

8 2 will help kholi more than peterson.

mostly rcb will win both match and toss..

bat 1st rcb-- 162-168
dd-- 154-162.

please dont mind even if i go wrong.. as the numbers are matching it is easy for rcb even if they chase or bat

amitbhai

Banned
1st cuspal sub lord is ,Moon 4, 6 and
placed in star of Jupiter 2, 9, 12.
6th cuspal sub lord is Mercury 3, 6, 12
and placed in star of Mercury 3, 6, 12.
11th cuspal sub lord is Mercury 3, 6, 12
and placed in star of Mercury 3, 6, 12.
As per planetary indication, excess of 3,
6, 12 combo, KXIP may lose the match.
Winner !
Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
this is copy paste from any other site while serching will it be right or wrong the time wll tell

srvn

4th match: Hyderabad T20 v Jaipur T20 at Abu Dhabi, Apr 18, 2014

1st batting looks more strong than second.. i am getting a score around 160-165 and which can be defeneded.. darren sammy, mishra numbers are favoring a lot. he may be responsible for winnng match

my take is sunrisers hyderabad to win

srvn

@srvn,

It's good that you're doing a good job with Numerology! Keep going!! All the very Best!!! :happy:
thanks a lot for yours blessings sir.. i gained very much confidence from this apprisal.. i will try my very best to post my analysis after i get some matches correct..

the beast

Today Rcb v/s MI

Rcb wins. Initially stars in favour of mumbai indians but later on its in favour of rcb

guns465

Not sure about next game. Think some subs are very much in favour of DD. I think DD will win this. Any seniors? Please shed light on this. Thank you.

ARIETUS

Not sure about next game. Think some subs are very much in favour of DD. I think DD will win this. Any seniors? Please shed light on this. Thank you.

Let us wait till first ball and see at what time the game starts, then we can discuss which team wins.

ARIETUS

Start time 18:34
First half is favorable to KKR, sec half is favorable to DD. DD may win it in a very close game.

srvn

Start time 18:34
First half is favorable to KKR, sec half is favorable to DD. DD may win it in a very close game.
sir excellent prediction.. was not on desk to post.. u are always spot on.. wish bluetooth sir also joins ous..

srvn

KXIP vs RR

toss and match both will be won by a single team.. numbers match up exact with punjab..
punjab will win toss and match..

rr: will give a good start and average middle leading to a score of 155-160.

punjab might loose wickets earlier but will chase down the taget..

KXIP is the winner of todays match

Status
Not open for further replies.