The love triangle game

Cypocryphy

I'm not sure how to begin this other than to list out the cast of characters: Ilsa, Rick and Victor. I am Rick. Ilsa and Victor are married. Ilsa has come into my life again. Ilsa still likes me. I am suspicious of it. For some reason, I still have feelings for her. I don't know the quality of those feelings, if they are just some vestigial emotion or mere memory. Something, however, tells me that she is thinking of me as an alternative provider.

Anyway, to get to the point, my question is whether Ilsa and Victor are going to divorce. I cast a chart, and then when I got into it, I got lost. Who am I? Who are they? I think that maybe the chart is not ripe for reading since the ascendant is in the first degree of its sign, though I am aware that some ignore this axiom.

I am just looking for some help to get started. Of course, an interpretation would be awesomeness, but if I could get some guidance on where to look in the chart for this question, that would be awesome too.

Thanks!
C.
P.S. Is there some serious lag on this forum these days? I can barely type because of it.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Anachiel

It's a tough chart for certain. Traditionally, there are several considerations here: Void Moon, Early ASC and Saturn in the ASC, basically.

That is enough for me to think that the situation is very much in flux and hardly stable from any point you look at it. Also, that there may be some other concern that will trump this query in the near future. What I mean by that is you may find something later that leaves you unconcerned about their divorce and more specific about your own position or direction.

Cypocryphy

It's a tough chart for certain. Traditionally, there are several considerations here: Void Moon, Early ASC and Saturn in the ASC, basically.

That is enough for me to think that the situation is very much in flux and hardly stable from any point you look at it. Also, that there may be some other concern that will trump this query in the near future. What I mean by that is you may find something later that leaves you unconcerned about their divorce and more specific about your own position or direction.

It most certainly is in flux. :smile: That is an acute depiction of the situation. I was surprised to see Uranus in the 7th---or should I be? It certainly fits the question. And you are right in my later feeling unconcerned about their divorce. It is a moot dilemma. Very good interpretation and thanks again.

Anachiel

No problem, but I want to explain something, too. This chart, like the other you posted, was sidereal. But, what struck me about both charts you posted, is the fact that it put Saturn in the ASC. I think synchronicity has things to say in it's own right in this case.

Anyway, if we re-do this chart in the traditional tropical format, you still have Virgo rising but, Saturn and Mars are on the 2nd house and the Moon is about to square Venus, ruler of that 2nd house in the 10th. So, it appears the chart is focusing on your own money and status.

I'm not sure how exactly that pertains to the relationship you asked about but, I would say that any movement into that particular relationship or any involvement therewith is going to aversely affect your money and goals and/or profession/job/etc. So, be careful there. Certainly, it is not an ideal situation for you.

Cypocryphy

No problem, but I want to explain something, too. This chart, like the other you posted, was sidereal. But, what struck me about both charts you posted, is the fact that it put Saturn in the ASC. I think synchronicity has things to say in it's own right in this case.

Anyway, if we re-do this chart in the traditional tropical format, you still have Virgo rising but, Saturn and Mars are on the 2nd house and the Moon is about to square Venus, ruler of that 2nd house in the 10th. So, it appears the chart is focusing on your own money and status.

I'm not sure how exactly that pertains to the relationship you asked about but, I would say that any movement into that particular relationship or any involvement therewith is going to aversely affect your money and goals and/or profession/job/etc. So, be careful there. Certainly, it is not an ideal situation for you.

Ha! Sidereal again. I hadn't touched astrology in years, so everything I had was set to some funky settings because, at that time, I was experimenting. Anyway, thank you for pointing that out.

And you are absolutely correct in stating that it would affect my money and goals. I would have to swallow my goals and choke on my money. I do believe it would be curtains for my career because I would have to relocate.

Sometimes, in life, we strive to reach the top of a mountain, the pinnacle of our goal, and somehow never make it. We lost to the fellow who ruthlessly clawed over the others and us, managing to lumber to the peak, to stand tall and hoist the flag up high---only to be struck dead by a flash of lighting. And we think, "How lucky we are that that poor fool made it instead of us!" The peak is destroyed and we would have lost all if, by chance, we had achieved our heart's desire. What a success failure can be.