Pisces: Sick and Tired

Do you feel your common zodiac description (sun sign) is accurate?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

starlink

i'm new here, i want astrology battles? here; i don't know much about astrology. now what?

OK Mr.2complicated. "Now what" indeed! I suggest you read our Forum rules a bit more indepth as you clearly must have missed a paragraph or two.

As to not knowing much about astrology, I suggest you start learning about it a bit more. Our Education Board is full of useful articles.

First thing you could tackle is the birthchart of your father, your brother and yourself and see why these two Pisces and you as Leo, are who they are (disturbed as you said) and you will soon find out that it has nothing to do with being a Pisces or a Leo when a person shows these traits. It just so happened they were Pisces and you a Leo. There is a whole lot more about astrology than meets the eye and I totally agree with I'mnotthere that astrologers who say that a Pisces is weak and dreamy and what not, are not doing a good job. Besides, descriptions like that are cookbook descriptions. There are some negative traits associated with Pisces, but there are also just as many negative traits associated with any other sign in the zodiac. Everything depends on the whole birthchart of the person, not just their Sun .
sign.
The big mistake of many beginners in astrology is to look at the details instead of looking at the whole, the overview, the aspects between planets etc.etc.

I suppose 2complicated that your impression of Pisces people is entirely based on your experiences at home with your father and brother. You cannot condemn a Pisces person the way you condemn your family members. It would be a shame if you cut yourself of from everyone who's Sunsign is Pisces as you might miss a very lovely person. You probably have met a few people with Pisces Ascendant , Moon or a Stellium in Pisces and not realised that they had strong Piscean influence and you could even have liked them a lot. Shows how careful you must be with what you are thinking about Pisces and other Sun signs.

The houses are not the same. The cusping sign influences the house. The planets influence the house, and what Arian said above is something that I am yet still trying to repeat here, which isnt worth my time.
you know, that's easiest thing to say. everyone has a unique natal chart, no one is pure cancer or pisces. yet someone started this thread with the title "pisces:sick and tired." if it's against the forum rules, giving your thoughts about a certain sign, generalizing things, then it wasn't me who started it. besides, we need those basic descriptions and generalizations. you can't build a house without bricks.

then, i'm afraid i'll insist that houses and signs "has same descriptions". because, any sign with a planet in it also influenced. in fact, everthing is influenced by everything. if mars is in scorpio, moon in cancer will be different than when mars in pisces. see, mars affected moon in cancer being in different signs.

now, my theory is, when astrologers describe 12th house, they are less stressed. 12th house doesn't represent people, pisces does. so they can't say what they can say about 12th house for pisces, they should.

We are not just looking at a 12th house Neptune and Pisces, we are looking at someone with a sun square neptune, who can seem to have the negative piscean traits. Or the sun trine neptune, which can lend itself for a wonderful ability to be creative.

There are many positive piscean traits!
well, of course. never said all the pisces are nutjobs. i said what i said, which was based on my experience with pisces people. yet 3 out of 3 all negative and they are negative in the same way. what i believe is, if you are a pisces you will need good trines and conjunctions and whatever to be not disturbed. like, if someone is pisces and has neither very good nor very bad things in their natal charts, then i believe you will see those negative piscean traits.

edit: and here is an alternative thought; since no one is pure pisces, how this antique astrologer i don't know ever be able to find general characteristic of pisces, say? new theory; sun sign is so strong, if there's no really extraordinary stuff happening in your chart, then you are pretty much a pisces. cause if this wasn't true, then no one would ever figure out what are the pisces attributes.

Last edited:

Haizea

Banned
Time ago reading this thread, I also thought, like 2complicated, "It had to be a Pisces who would start a thread complaining about what books say of his Sun Sign". :bandit: :w00t:

I just controlled myself and didn't say it. :unsure: :cool:

Last edited:

ImNotThere9

good thing you didn't say it, because then i'd have to remind you that you would do the same in that persons position and to make sure not to act like you are 'above' us and postulate in this matter, but seeing as you didn't now i wont have to.
i know too many pisceans who are simply nothing like your rebukes, and from my experience Cancers seem to act like they are tough and 'macho' but they are in fact extremely sensitive, so maybe the cancerian cannot stand the fact the piscean doesn't care about this sensitivity negatively enough to hide behind superficial attitudes.. in retrospect, this is what i have experienced.

Last edited:

starlink

OK you guys, I think it is time to wrap this one up. It is leading nowhere anymore. I understand that a person, any person, can be fed-up with reading mis-interpretations about his or her Sun sign or reading certain negative interpretations about it and not having experienced such things. So be it! You dont really have to be "sick & tired" about it, you can also think: well, they apparently are not looking at the whole picture here. After all, you know yourself best.

You just cannot pinpoint a person on just his or her Sunsign. Impossible! Anything else in the natal chart could counter-act this, like a Stellium in an Air sign to give an example. It would eat up most of the traits of the Pisces Sun. Or even a Pisces Sun in an Earth house or Airhouse would change the Sun's energy.

So all said and done, lets turn to real astrology now, have a look at other threads please and see what you can do there. If this goes on , I will close the thread.

ImNotThere9

i know that, H, i was adressing cancers in general seeing as it was a cancer i was talking to in the first place before you exploded on the scene with the joke of the decade,
well done.

ImNotThere9

i see, but this thread was made to discuss the sun sign pisces, and although i wouldn't say i'm sick and 'tired' about it, enthusiastic about proving those people wrong seems apt, i must say there is a need to put people who think this way about the sign - straight.

Last edited:

ImNotThere9

we do not want praise, my dear, just an honest realistic observation, but somewhere along the line between people acknowledging piscean suicides as a spectacularly positive circumstance and butting in with monotonous jokes for some apparent reason i must have lost my place, apologies miss, but from what i've seen you like to reply in a similar fashion to other threads, so i will sustain my smile, darling.

Last edited:

Haizea

Banned
but from what i've seen you like to reply in a similar fashion to other threads, so i will sustain my smile, darling.

I've heard there is an Ignore button somewhere. :cool:

From my point of view, you are giving a good example of all the things others could not have expressed in a better way.

ImNotThere9

well, Haizea, it is true isn't it, and why would you put an ignore button from me on this thread, that is redundant, you could make life easier and just stay out, wouldn't you agree

You just cannot pinpoint a person on just his or her Sunsign. Impossible! Anything else in the natal chart could counter-act this, like a Stellium in an Air sign to give an example. It would eat up most of the traits of the Pisces Sun. Or even a Pisces Sun in an Earth house or Airhouse would change the Sun's energy.

that's just what i said. a stellium in an air sign is something really extraordinary. or... something really strong. but, how many of those you can find if you look 1oo pisces natal charts? usually, you will find venus and mercury close to sun anyway. that's why sun sign descriptions usually fits, even though not "completely"...

as i said before, if this wasn't true, no one could say what are pisces attributes. imagine you are the founder of astrology and you have these 1oo natal charts. if those were all unique as some of the people think, you couldn't deduct anything from that 1oo or 1o.ooo natal charts. certain things like sun's sign position must be SO FREAKISHLY strong and above everything else, so you can see how people with sun leo very energetic and playful. no, you have just found astrology and there's no pluto or uranus or neptune without a telescope.

but maybe aliens taught it our ancestors or maybe astrology was a religion long time ago. nope, i'll stick with deductive reasoning.

Last edited:

LittleMiss

I just had to share my thoughts here.
- I'm a piecesan sun to, and I hardly never take offence by what I read about this sun-sign. Quite opposite actually, most of the time I feel proud. And there are no sunsign I would rather be. :tongue: I would much rather be a dreamy, emotional, confused person than a lot of other things.

I identify strongly with alot of the piecean qualitys, also the bad ones. I realise that I have a lot of those neagtive trades, but I have a lot of the good once too. And I'm proud of all those sides aspects of the Piecan-puzzle.

Of course, not everything fits, but thats the way for everybody. And I don't think I have noticed that piecean-suns are more neagtivly described than other signs?

I think It depens alot on what you identify with, and acept about yourself in the first place.

No lines of descriptions can ever tell you, or at all grasp who you truly are.

Peace (Pieces) and Love! :love:

starlink

i must say there is a need to put people who think this way about the sign - straight.

Oh, I grant you that and you have made your point, but as you can see from the last posts 29 to 33, we are getting a bit off track and a bit too personal. This is what I really dont like. I dont know how often I have said (also in other threads, not just this one, dont worry) that we can all have our opinions and should not want to tell others what is right or what is wrong (unless of course someone would say that Venus rules Scorpio or something similar:)). Sure, you can say what bothers you and we discussed that here. Now 2complicated went a little overboard by thinking all Pisces are like his father and brother so that's where he got his opinion from.

Personally I know of two Pisces females, one is as hard as nails, the other one completely self-sacrificing (literally!). There are all sorts. Bottom line is, like I'm not there also says, it is not fair to generalise Sun signs. People with Sun and Ascendant in the same sign can indeed show the general traits of the sign, but otherwise, there can be many variables.
I am off to bed now. Hope you guys will too!

Starlink

Haizea

Banned
The personal attacks started on #13.

The one with the avatar crying started the personal attacks and continued them.

The rest were talking about Sun Signs.

well the problem is, if you (moderator) and others keep saying every natal chart is unique, there are many different opposing or joining energies in a natal chart and stuff like that, what we can talk here?

1,2,3... everyone-post-your-horoscopes-and-give-us-your-in-depth-interpretation-which-has-to-perfectly-picture-your-personality-using-12-houses-signs-all-the-aspects-planets-meteors-and-stuff-and-without-leaving-a-single-thing-excluded.

but you can't go like;

cancer in sun, moon in libra: blahblahblahdescription.

because, hello, ascendant is gemini and it's going to affect that cancer sun moon libra. and not only that, because whatever is in capricorn at the same time. and this is opposed to that and that is square to those two in conjunction.

there's, just, a billion, zillion, different, interpretation, possibilities. really, the more i think about astrology the same question pops up, which i discussed with myself in my other thread (call me self involved). how to connect all those dots correctly, how to know if you did it right?

so, back to my point, are we going to do that in each post, if we can, or are we going to keep saying every horoscope is unique or can we do what we actually can, chit chatting about sun signs? well, maybe a little bit more than that.

ImNotThere9

such personal attacks, never has a person been so degraded, i am dearly sorry, haizea, i shall play out the role cast upon my sun sign and go mourn in the alley with the bereaved make-up-smeared clown.

i percieve your point, starlink, it was all in good humour to me but i understand where you are coming from. the only thing i mentioned which could be considered slightly near a personal attack, in my opinion, would be when i mentioned of how i noticed Haizea doing this in another thread, but i was suprised how much she went out of her way to get me in trouble here for someone fully-fleded in the humour department but there you go.

little miss, that is good, if you identify with the typical traits of the sun in pisces then there is no problem, but generally it is not a realistic description considering it does not pertain to most people born in this period (and don't worry everyone, i am completely aware of the other factors involved but this thread is based on the sun sign description of this sign alone.)

Last edited:

ImNotThere9

i am not suggesting by all of my posts here that the sun sign description of Pisces should undergo a complete transformation and leave not a trace - i think that an astrologer in the process of writing a book should inherit his nads and not be daunted by the concept of thinking differently to the people around him in this area, it should be modified - altered but keeping some of the traditional characteristics solid with his perception of how they have evolved, or at least, how peoples minds have evolved since the original description came about. surely issues like this have ensnared a thought of an Astrological writer, wouldn't you agree? and if it has been done i would appreciate someone to post a link or his/her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.