Trading Business-My husbands career plan

turkish girl

My husband is thinking about doing trading job about grapes and olive oil.He is from İzmir,west side of Turkey closer to Greek Islands.

That means we have to relocate to İzmir from our current place.Currently I am working here and he works as engineer and that will gonna be a big thing in our life.

First of all he should invest time and money in that job too.

My question is what do you see about his career path?
Does he has trade ability?

Attachments

• his chart.jpg
    his chart.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 37

echoe

With my limited understanding, Yes he has very strong 2nd house which rules values and possesion. Sun and Mars conjuction in second tells that your husband is very able to get what he wants.
Also positive aspects to 4th which kind of related to land and property if i'm not mistaken is very favorable and uranus there signals sudden very quick change.

I believe your husband has very favourable chart for making money. But i have to say my undserstanding on the astrology very limited.

Anyway i wish you best luck

Osamenor

Staff member
This sounds like a job for horary. The birth chart shows general trends and inclinations, but it doesn't tell us if this specific kind of business, at this time, in that specific place, will be fruitful for him.

Has he worked in that kind of business before? If not, what has he done to get a sense of how it works and what the realities are?

That earth/water chart of his chart suggests that he's both very practical (Virgo rising with a couple of planets in it especially suggests practicality and thinking things through) and driven by emotions and intuition. Is he thinking practically in his plans for this business, or is it more a case of, "I want to do that, I think I'd be good at it, sounds like fun," without knowing what the realities of it are?

turkish girl

With my limited understanding, Yes he has very strong 2nd house which rules values and possesion. Sun and Mars conjuction in second tells that your husband is very able to get what he wants.
Also positive aspects to 4th which kind of related to land and property if i'm not mistaken is very favorable and uranus there signals sudden very quick change.

I believe your husband has very favourable chart for making money. But i have to say my undserstanding on the astrology very limited.

Anyway i wish you best luck

Thank you for your reply,

I guess sun mars conjunction people are generally active,ambitious and energetic.I hope that he gets WhaT he wants because his mars in own sign LoL.

About lands,you got it.He inherited vineyards and olive grove from his father.

turkish girl

This sounds like a job for horary. The birth chart shows general trends and inclinations, but it doesn't tell us if this specific kind of business, at this time, in that specific place, will be fruitful for him.

Has he worked in that kind of business before? If not, what has he done to get a sense of how it works and what the realities are?

That earth/water chart of his chart suggests that he's both very practical (Virgo rising with a couple of planets in it especially suggests practicality and thinking things through) and driven by emotions and intuition. Is he thinking practically in his plans for this business, or is it more a case of, "I want to do that, I think I'd be good at it, sounds like fun," without knowing what the realities of it are?

I also thought to post it on horary but time is not Clear.You know WhaT I mean.

To your last paragraph i know WhaT you mean.I have cancer friend she is full of ideas but dont do plans to make them.I have many water people around me and some of them are really dreamy.But I can say my husband is not like that.He like guarentee.

Yes he has knowledge about it.Because his father already has vineyards and olive gropes.He is retired man and dealing with these stuffs.My husband was born in this village,when he was kid he worked at there too.

Actually he brought olive oil and grape from there to here and sold it(I guess this counts as trading)But it was just olur work friend circle around 50-60 people.But WhaT he think is buying more lands and even buying the product of villagers(they are either his relatives or ones whom he has known for years) and selling them other cities.

WhaT makes me scared is investing money in it.Buying lands means lots of money.Going İzmir means a very big change for me.

I trust hım but you know WhaT if we fail?

Osamenor

Staff member
So it sounds like he has enough experience and the right connections to make a go of it, and he's not just jumping into it willy nilly.

If your husband likes guarantees, which his Virgo-ness bears out, I highly doubt he would make such a move without being certain that success is guaranteed. Can he do a smaller version of the business on the side before jumping into it full time? It sounds like he's already done a little of it.

It looks to me like he has what it takes to make it a success. The rest of it depends on other factors. Will the market remain good for what he's selling? Is Izmir really a good place for it, and for the two of you? Those are questions you might turn to horary to answer.

turkish girl

So it sounds like he has enough experience and the right connections to make a go of it, and he's not just jumping into it willy nilly.

If your husband likes guarantees, which his Virgo-ness bears out, I highly doubt he would make such a move without being certain that success is guaranteed. Can he do a smaller version of the business on the side before jumping into it full time? It sounds like he's already done a little of it.

It looks to me like he has what it takes to make it a success. The rest of it depends on other factors. Will the market remain good for what he's selling? Is Izmir really a good place for it, and for the two of you? Those are questions you might turn to horary to answer.

Thank you ,

Now I am going horary part :)