No water in my chart

brebrebre

Helloooo, I'm definitely no expert on astro, but I know the basics of my chart and the houses in my chart, but I'd like to see if anyone can offer insight! I am 22 and have a leo sun/moon in 11th house, virgo rising and mercury/venus both in 12th, libra mars 1st (not sure if it'd be super helpful to include the generational ones, and none of those are water). I'm fire and fixed-sign dominant. I definitely feel like virgo and libra are what most people see, but once people get to know me, I think my leo really takes over. I am very emotional, but not I'm not the best at reflecting my emotions to other people when it would probably be a good time to. People often make comments about me looking mad, but when they get to know me I'm like the nicest person. But I feel like I never allow myself to actually form deep connections. Throughout the last two years I've been trying to let people know they mean a lot to me by being a better communicator and being more affectionate, but I feel like I'm too in my head.
Also, the signs most present in my life are Gemini and Scorpio, which I have nothing of. It's just interesting because it makes me feel like they complete me.
In what ways do you think having zero water is both a good thing and a less good thing?
Thanks for reading :)

Lykanized

I'd suggest looking at your sidereal placements and perhaps also your draconic chart--
personally, in tropical, I lack fire(except for my NN), but I'm a very fiery person. Someone once explained to me on this board that if there's a lack of an element, it actually creates an effect where that element is made up for. However, if you also have a strong moon, that may add some wateriness. Like for me, I have a strong Mars

if you are looking to nurture the water element, perhaps look at those aspects or your sidereal chart. Like in my case, I'm actually a fire moon and ascendant in sidereal