how will be my life?

chanap

I am 34 years and had a good life so far. I always felt that i am quite lucky as get things easily what i wanted in my life. married to my love and that was all good. But since last 3-4 years life has changed a lot, i am going through so much of mental pressure as my husband became alcoholic, we lost everything and now he is missing since last 8 months.
Now i am working and earning enough to take care of myself and kids.
But sometimes i thought how much more mental pressure and troubles in married life?
Can anyone please read my birth chart and predict how will be my future life? will i ever have happy married life in future? What my charts are saying? will i have peace of mind?

attaching my birth chart.

Attachments

• my-birth-chart.gif
    my-birth-chart.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 22

chanap

I am posting natal transit and progression chart here for me and my hubby.
Can any please check my coming married life here by either of chart?
will 2015 bring any hopes after 3-4 difficult years in my marriage?
Will we be together again? when?
anything which can be tell by chart?
or i am going to spent my life alone?
whats his chart saying about his married life?

Thanks

Attachments

• Pooja_My-natal.gif
    Pooja_My-natal.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 17
  • hubby-natal.gif
    hubby-natal.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 14

helgaleena

I'm sorry to have to tell you, but even though you two are both Libra, and your chart seems to naturally blend with his, You do not mean as much to him as he does to you. Your first house sun is not at all the same as his ninth house sun. He's going to manifest ninth house ways with his stellium all on that north node there. That means scholarship, travel, moving away from the houses of marriage and family.

But you are handling life without him quite well and will continue to do so. Your own north node is in the 11th house, of sharing with community. I think your experience of abandonment by spouse will be something you can use to help others in the same situation.

Even if he should come back, he's only going to leave again and again. If you were in USA I would tell you to divorce right now on grounds of desertion.

chanap

Thanks Helgaleena for reading our charts and giving your inputs. I have few questions here -

1. can you tell from his chart - is it shows he have longevity? he will have long life? or short life? Now he is 37 years. As i am not able to find him, if he has long life, means he is alive. I will be happy that even though he is not with me but atleast living his life in his own way.

2. "You do not mean as much to him as he does to you.". is it that i am not right person for him? we both love each other but still so many problems in life. i always tried my best doing everything for him. problem arised due to his alcohol addiction. I have so much guilt that i could not be successful taking him out of this addiction.

Thanks & regards

helgaleena

Thanks Helgaleena for reading our charts and giving your inputs. I have few questions here -

1. can you tell from his chart - is it shows he have longevity? he will have long life? or short life? Now he is 37 years. As i am not able to find him, if he has long life, means he is alive. I will be happy that even though he is not with me but atleast living his life in his own way.

I am not skilled in that area of chart reading, length of life. But if he is alive, he is working on getting over his addiction in his own way. He is very likely still alive because unless he turned into a criminal and lives very dangerously, he's not old, as you know.

2. "You do not mean as much to him as he does to you.". is it that i am not right person for him? we both love each other but still so many problems in life. i always tried my best doing everything for him. problem arised due to his alcohol addiction. I have so much guilt that i could not be successful taking him out of this addiction.

Thanks & regards

My dear, nobody is 'the right person for him' because he simply does not value home and family like you do. He had them but he did not value them.

It is impossible even for you, who loved him so much, to get him away from an addiction. Addiction is something only the person who has it can solve. Do not blame yourself or think there was anything to do about it, except to keep yourself and your children safe from it.

As I said, his path is toward the ninth house. It may be that he will find a philosophy of life that will help him deal with this problem that he has allowed to take him away from you and his children.

It is not necessary for you to remain lonely. Move on and realize that he already has moved on. I do not believe there is only one 'soulmate' per person on this earth. Every person you meet in this life is a chance to learn how to love others in a new way.