Looking for the positives

Hi all,

I've been trying to interpret my chart on my own (and with a friend) and so far it's very depressing.

I've got tons of oppositions, squares and planets in detriments and falls. A lack of fire, a lack of air and my life reflects all the chaos in my natal chart.

But there's this small ever so tiny part of me that says look on the bright side things will get better. But for years now there has been no bright side, and I'm wondering why I persist on.

So right now I guess I need someone who can find the positives and if there is a chance these dark clouds will lift anytime soon.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Tory birth chart.jpg
    Tory birth chart.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 30

katydid

You have a T-square to Pluto, and a Cap Moon. Me too, and I feel your pain. LOL
Seriously, I know that can be tough. But there are some upsides.

We may be too serious at times, and pretty intense. :bandit:We may overreact when we feel slighted. But we feel deeply and we will fight for the under dog and we have the backs of our loved ones, no matter what. There is no more of a loyal friend than a Pluto 8th house person with a Cap moon. :ninja:

Pluto in the 8th can be a formidable activist and a powerful healer. You could be a therapist or a chiropractor or masseuse.A marriage and Family Counselor? Or a healthy chef. Caring for others comes naturally and you understand what is going on with people, even if they try to hide it. :love:

Last edited:

Amit89

You do have a t square between pluto and sun however in moving planets so this should be easily manageable.

I believe you should have a happy home life, with jupiter sitting in the 4th or a happy disposition, happy family life.

With sun sextile jupiter, I believe you are positive in life and will have luck from time to time.

You have mars square neptune, so you may feel lack you lack in energy and also that you can't take action, mind add scandal in this and this could add a touch of glamour, you might be very hard on yourself after a disappointment.

EDIT: Your 4th ruler is opposing moon and combust which your issues with your parents and at home are highlighted.

The depression, lack of drive, motivation can be seen from the mars square neptune. The moon in capricorn can be depressive.

Last edited:
In your life. I want to know what area in your life that you experience difficulty.

Since you're asking let me give you a run down. LOL

First in the line of dark clouds is family life. I basically have no family or at least none I have a relationship with.

I come from an emotional and physically abusive home, emotional from mom and physical from dad who was also physically abusive to my mom. There's a long story there but I got to tell you about the other storm clouds.

Next I suffer from depression, lack of confidence, lack of motivation, lack of drive, lack of family, lack of skills. But whats so bad is when you look into my chart I'm supposed to suffer from all this which makes the depression even worse. It's like I actually do what a crab (Cancer) is supposed to do and that's retreat into my shell when hurt or feel threatened.

Next is no relationships and haven't had that since............EVER!! Everyone keeps asking why am I not married or what's wrong. Doesn't seem like its in my chart either.

Next the people I seem to attract in my life are either very sketchy or very needy or tend to be battling demons that I'm unfortunately unable to assist with because I'm losing the battle to my own demons.

Next I'm the sole caregiver for my mom who had a stroke and now can't do much for herself on her own. She's still emotionally abusive and caring for her has caused more stress and anxiety and health issues for me. She has no family here but me she refused to move closer to her own family. Choosing to remain near my dads people who don't speak to her or me.

Career wise I actually kinda like what I do, but I need a change and don't want to remain in this state with all it's bad memories and heartbreak anymore.

You have a T-square to Pluto, and a Cap Moon. Me too, and I feel your pain. LOL
Seriously, I know that can be tough. But there are some upsides.

We may be too serious at times, and pretty intense. :bandit:We may overreact when we feel slighted. But we feel deeply and we will fight for the under dog and we have the backs of our loved ones, no matter what. There is no more of a loyal friend than a Pluto 8th house person with a Cap moon. :ninja:

Pluto in the 8th can be a formidable activist and a powerful healer. You could be a therapist or a chiropractor or masseuse.A marriage and Family Counselor? Or a healthy chef. Caring for others comes naturally and you understand what is going on with people, even if they try to hide it. :love:

Thanks Katydid for your response. Unfortunately I'm not much of a healer and I think my Pluto is badly aspected.