Guess What I Do To Keep The Lights On?

deanna

remove please

So what do I do to earn a little bit of green so I can make the rent and

Last edited:

katydid

Virgo on the MC, with Mercury in Gemini , conjunct the Descendant. So I think you must work with, assess and compile facts and data of some kind? Like people look to you to communicate with them about facts, trends, information and such things. Uranus is at the MC, but you have done this line of work for 0ver 20 years, so I am not sure how high tech it is. I would have said computer or systems analyst, but did they do that 22 years ago? I don’t know. lol

OK, something with data and information and although Gemini is small details, Uranus is the big picture. So you might be a trouble shooter/engineer?

But I might be way off because then again, you have Saturn in Aries in the 4th. So it seems like you might want to be your own boss and work from home? Maybe you do accounting or medical billing from home computer and work as independent corporation? I don’t know. That does not fit with the Uranian energy at the top.

I think that you are a free spirited innovative thinker, for a Taurus. lol But you like to play some things safe. So being self employed might be too uncertain for a Taurus Sun in the 6th.

Sorry, I am confused. You have Jupiter in the 8th, trining Saturn in the 4th, so you have great business abilities and financial sense. But you also have the T-square to Saturn which may indicate some restlessness and wanting to be your own boss. Maybe you have found a way to satisfy both of those needs—stability vs change/progress.

Jupiter rules your Asc and it falls in Cancer in the 8th. So whatever you do, you learned to rely upon gut instinct and other people respect you enough to invest in your ideas? :ninja:

katydid

You only had 3 days off all summer? You don't even have weekends off you mean? :andy:

I am not sure exactly what a Business Analyst is---but it sounds like a great fit with Jupiter in the 8th, and a strong Mercury.

So do you work with data and accessing data and communication of said data? Do you assess their ability to organize their systems?

Last edited: