Is this whatsapp my husband?

chanap

Further to my last question regarding finding my husband who left home in april 2014 and never came back,

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79772

this question is regarding one unknown no which i doubt might be he? as its related to phone no i am posting it here.

As i am searching my husband and got a number which once being used in his handset (in June) and after that i never reached this number.

Recently I observed that number was seen online on whatsapp with no profile pic and was curious to know if its he (my hubby). I

tried but That number is not working for calls. Only on whatsapp its working and thats on and off. I messaged on whatsapp which

delivered later 7:54 pm 24th dec IST (when he switched his phone on). he responded with hlo (hello) and gone off on 25th dec 9:52 pm IST.

after this i observed that he changed his privacy settings and now his last online status is not visible there.

I again messaged him but that's sent but not yet delivered since last 3 days. means his phone is off.

So many doubts, why did he changed his privacy settings after getting my message? why he is on and off (its unusual).

Is this my husband? or somebody else?

attaching chart here. Please help.

Attachments

• 29-dec.gif
    29-dec.gif
    54.8 KB · Views: 24

chanap

My asc Sun is in 5th house with mercury (planet of communication)

Moon is in 8th house.
chart saying moon is applying (square) to mercury, mars, sextile to venus and trine to jupitor??????? I am beginner so i doubt if i am right?

Will i take quisited's house as 7th? or any other house as i am not sure who is there on whatsapp?

Any suggestions please.

chanap

1 more basic question......
In aspect chart, aspects are written in black, green, red & blue.
What does these colors indicate?