Which house for teacher?

Erickaf

What house is for preparing to be a teacher? Like the tefl? I think the 3rd. Am I right?

Erickaf

Here is the chart: I looked at the chart again today. I thought it was a no when I first casted it, but it turned out to be a yes. I passed and can teach.

I just noticed that Venus encompasses most of the i1st house (which I can take as my other sig) which applies sextile to ruler of the 9th which I assume is the exam to be a teacher of a foreign language. Mars my other signifactor is conjunct of POF which definitely helped because I got lucky I believe :tongue:. Moon applies to mercury by sextile so I’m not sure if this is the actual certification?

Attachments

• 7A2DAAFF-6CD9-495C-B2DE-521550CE5E70.jpg
    7A2DAAFF-6CD9-495C-B2DE-521550CE5E70.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 28

Voyant

Banned
10th is the future prospects 2nd of the 9th house of teaching, higher knowledge, how are these two ambassadors to these two houses in aspect?

Horary question of a general sense-(consider personal natal aspects; acumen 6th HC for abilities, to ninth house lords) gives Mercury, Jupiter (advertising) Uranus (wide appeal) as teacher, and then there is the specific acumen you are going to teach, good aspects to these lords make for good level psychology leanings, intellegence. Air signs predominate with flair, creativity-Libra/Venus wins with love and a higher mission involved with teaching.

All the best
V:love: