Is there any indication of homosexuality / bisexuality in my chart?

Birth date: 17 May 1995
Approx time: 05:20am

I'm asking because when it comes to my sexuality I always seem to be going through phases? I have never been with a girl romantically/sexually but I seem to be really attracted to a certain type of female.

D-Rok

Birth date: 17 May 1995
Approx time: 05:20am

I'm asking because when it comes to my sexuality I always seem to be going through phases? I have never been with a girl romantically/sexually but I seem to be really attracted to a certain type of female.

There are methods which can be highlighted in Bonatti's texts but in all honesty you need to take a good look at yourself.

If you want a girl, who cares. Go for it.

If not, oh well. It's not the end of the world. Why bother with worrying about it?

AppLeo

Firstly, post your chart, so I can see.

Secondly, human sexuality isn't logical or something to truly understand. Just date the gender you feel like dating at the moment.

waybread

It is a courtesy to post your own chart on this forum.

But I don't think sexual orientation can be transparently read off a chart. In years past when homosexuality was socially taboo, supposedly Mars square Uranus in a man's chart was an indicator. But today you find gay men without this aspect and straight people with it. Then we wouldn't think to ask about indicators of heterosexuality in a chart.

I think you know in your heart of hearts whether you are attracted to women, men, or both and that this might vary with "certain types," just as it would with heterosexual-only people.

Indeed I Dream

I'm not sure if you are homosexual, but you strongly freedom-minded: Aquarius on top of the chart, and venus planet of softness in first, Jupiter near 9th, and so on...

The question is what do you desire deep within your heart... If your heart says its good to go that way, then go it...
I believe that homosexuality is normal, in most cases... And as long as homosexuals are lower than 1% of the population, eveything will be fine.

I believe you have a different set of feelings than most people (intimately you desire good men, but outwardly you cannot find them)

So what can you do? Just relax, and enjoy your life.

Good luck. And if you have questions, Do it, ask