Am i a good English teacher?

danai

Let's see your interpretation! Am i a good English teacher?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_dan.33774.32174.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_dan.33774.32174.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 36

conspiracy theorist

I don't see why you can't be a good/effective English Teacher. Or any teacher for that matter.

Most obviously is the angular Mercury conjunct the ascendant. This shows a Mercurial personality and greatly increases the importance of communication, speech, knowledge-seeking, the mentality and so on in the life. Mercury has increased importance because it disposes 4 planets in your chart, thus many areas of your life will hinge on your own Mercurial Faculties.

Mercury trine Moon shows a wonderful harmony between the rational and imaginative mind. This is wonderful for a teacher to have as you will have the natural ability to fuse creative imagery with coherent and logical content. An ability to make connections (Intuitiveness) may be present as well as heightened dexterity which are all important in teaching.

It's interesting that you choose English because any language can be seen to "civilise" an individual and make them fit to communicate with the other members of society. In that a Libran Ascendant/Mercury mix - Which implicates Venus, Saturn, the Air element and a "humanness" is a pretty nice fit for a Linguist/one who focuses on language.

(The human signs according to traditional astrology are Gemini, Libra, Aquarius and Virgo - where your Venus is placed).

Forgot to add - The ruler of your 5th house of children Saturn is located in the 3rd house Sagittarius. This shows that teaching children (5th) in lower education (3rd) with Saturn in philosophical/knowledge seeking Sagittarius is shown to be a possible route for you to take based on your chart. Note that Saturn is also exaltation ruler of your ascendant so this has added personal importance to you.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

Saturn, Mercury, Neptune in 3rd, Chiron in 9th, Moon in 8th. Cancer MC. All placements for understanding, relating and communicating. We all know English in schools is more than teaching grammar and spelling, and about stories and discussing issues, so I see no reason why not.

6th house NN is also telling, in Aries, but then in public service.

Kitchy

Banned
Teaching 9th - Pupils 3rd -elementary learning vs. higher thinking teaching and perfecting conjugation and grammar and comprehension of - 3rd leads to 9th with good teachers - result should be Moon-good to 3rd and 9th. Jupiter thrown in could go many ways - fun teacher - fun while learning - Gemini teacher - details and explanations.

I'd look at your 10th ruler in relation to both houses and any planets contained within 3rd/9th for an indication. Moon of question - querant co-ruler - relation to 3rd 9th & 10th will point it out.

Last edited: