polemical women, stalkers and malicious..

Hello everyone!

I always read the forum but today I want to consult ..

I always read that there are women (I am a man) who attract dark men, who persecute them, they stalk even they are sociopaths .. now my question is the other way around, what astrological aspects can a man have who always attracts women with these types of behavior?

Literally all my relationships were intervened by moorings (I do not question if that works or not) but I question the bad intentions and predispositions that many of these people have ... obviously I also have my characteristics but I am not a beast and I try to maintain the relationships serenely but apparently I attract very suspicious women.

or to know what astrological aspects these women have .. maybe a lot of H8 participation?

ps: I do not want to upload my birth chart yet, I prefer to know if the answers coincide with something that I have in my birth .. Although many times I worry about these issues, now I am calm I would like to know if someone goes through the same thing and so I can " Play" a little with the astrology

Thank you!

Cary2

Banned
Among other things...

Hard aspects between Moon and Pluto, plus aspects that show suffering from relationships like Venus/Saturn/Neptune in formation especially if the Twelfth House is involved.

I think in many cases, the stalking and threat are imaginary or exaggerated.

AstroPunter86

Once you really get into astrology and a better understanding of the forces at work in the world then you'll notice things like "evil relationships" and such are really a delusion.

wan

What are "moorings"?

Anyway, without seeing your chart, I am guessing you probably have challenging Pluto and Venus inter-aspects. Eg, Pluto square venus can mean obsessive love.

waybread

An afflicted Venus or moon in Scorpio? Pluto in a hard aspect to your Venus or moon?

What is your Black Moon Lilith up to?

There is a truism in modern astrology that either we (a) manifest the positive potential of our horoscope placements, (b) or we manifest the negative potential of our horoscope placements.

(c) But sometimes a particular planet's core meaning/energy is not OK with us, so we tend to suppress it and deny that we manifest it. That planet becomes what Carl Jung called "shadow material," We disown it. But the horoscope has to manifest somehow. So unsurprisingly, we attract other people into our lives that seemingly embody the planet's negative manifestations.

If you've attracted stalkers, for example, maybe think about the qualities of suspicion, revenge, jealousy, and anger; and what planetary placements would normally manifest them in someone's chart.

Are these qualities that you've disowned in yourself, such that your chart has to express part of itself through other people?

david starling

An afflicted Venus or moon in Scorpio? Pluto in a hard aspect to your Venus or moon?

What is your Black Moon Lilith up to?

There is a truism in modern astrology that either we (a) manifest the positive potential of our horoscope placements, (b) or we manifest the negative potential of our horoscope placements.

(c) But sometimes a particular planet's core meaning/energy is not OK with us, so we tend to suppress it and deny that we manifest it. That planet becomes what Carl Jung called "shadow material," We disown it. But the horoscope has to manifest somehow. So unsurprisingly, we attract other people into our lives that seemingly embody the planet's negative manifestations.

If you've attracted stalkers, for example, maybe think about the qualities of suspicion, revenge, jealousy, and anger; and what planetary placements would normally manifest them in someone's chart.

Are these qualities that you've disowned in yourself, such that your chart has to express part of itself through other people?

Any markers within the chart that might indicate a tendency to manifest the negative potential rather than the positive, or vice versa?

waybread

Oppositions to the main "me" points in the chart, like the sun, moon, or ascendant. But it doesn't seem to be restricted to these aspects.

devilmaycare

I have seen this in a man who had venus opposite pluto. (square can also mean that) I also heard moon opposite or square to pluto in a man's chart can mean he attracts obsessive women. Lilith in 1st house, pluto in 7th house, moon in 8th house or Scorpio can also attract stalkerish women I think.