feeling ready and open to move forward but no idea where forward is .......

maccymel

new to charts and applying to my life journey
feeling like i have no idea which way forward is .............. feeling scared and stuck 1 minute excited and free the next. But no clear goals

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 26

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, maccymel,
A good indicator of what might be next is often looking at the movement of the planets in the heavens in relation to the planets in your natal chart, that is, looking at the planetary transits.

You might want to go back o astro.com, use the rolldown menu that allows you to show transits to your chart, and then upload your "natal with transits" chart here?

maccymel

here is my chart with transits as suggested
Any insights greatly appreciated =)

Attachments

• natal chart plus tranisits.png
    natal chart plus tranisits.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 34

Harmelia

new to charts and applying to my life journey
feeling like i have no idea which way forward is .............. feeling scared and stuck 1 minute excited and free the next. But no clear goals

The Nodes of the Moon along with Pluto and Saturn point to life purpose. The South Node indicates what is more familiar and easy but also the big wound - and the North Node indicates new territory to be learned to balance and heal.

A Pisces South Node indicates someone who either has imagination, creativity and inspiration, a spiritual connection with "higher self", soul or God - however you want to look at it, or both. In the 3rd house, there's likely a keen ability to use words well - communicate well - like say being an inspired teacher or writer.

On the negative side, you may feel a little lost or confused, as Pisces is not of this material world. So many people with the South Node in Pisces can feel not quite here - like they don't quite belong - or fit in - or somehow confused about who they are in the world. The 3rd house can be very busy - frantically busy - and the person feels like there just isn't time to reflect upon life and self. One's ability to use language is in service of just being able to survive.

So the North Node in Virgo remedy is to analyze yourself to understand and to learn skills that are useful to others. Doing things for others (helping, being of service) is very grounding for a South Node in Pisces person. Virgo is discerning, clarifying, looking at details and in the process, helps a Pisces person to find themselves with the skills they develop in service of others. The 9th house is an expansive house. It's the house of higher learning, travel, learning, growing and assimilating new things into the personality. You might like studying science or health-related things with the Virgo 9th house placements.

Saturn is your chart ruler and is also in Virgo on the 9th house cusp. so this is also a strong indicator that a path forward for you involves learning, growing, teaching, writing, travel, cross-cultural experiences, philosophizing, taking courses - one, some,or all of these - again, sciences or health could be interesting subjects. But I bet you enjoy researching things, writing, and teaching.

With a sun in Scorpio along with Uranus and Venus, you may be interested in psychology, metaphysics, or alternative-type practices in the healing arts. You might be good with money as well - like the stock market or investing. I bet you enjoy investigating your inner life or at least the life of others. Scorpios tend to be deep, private people - but people are always attracted to them and want to share themselves with them.

You've got Pluto in Libra which says you are here to revise or evolve the way you do relationships - the way you feel responsible for others - the way you put them them first. then you have Moon/Jupiter in Leo in the 7th house of relationships - again stating the importance of relationships - being recognized for who you really are - having warm, engaging relations, and even working with people in a job that is quite personal.

The Sagittarius planets - Neptune, Mercury and Mars - like to have goals, to achieve them, to expand themselves - like the 9th house placements. So, you have a lot of expansive energy in this chart - and energy that says you need to be recognized and seen in order for you to feel fulfilled.

Capricorn rising tends not to show emotion - preferring to keep it all private. It can sweep "things" under the rug, but with a Scorpio Sun, you'd be inclined to peek under the rug even if you swept feelings there. I would think you have found time to reflect - and know yourself to some degree. Capricorn rising and Aries 4th house cusp are signs of a leader - someone who isn't afraid to be responsible and to take charge.

You are looking for meaning in life with all that Sagittarius - what is meaningful to you personally.What makes life worth living. My guess is that you probably have ideas of what that might be, but you can doubt yourself with Saturn in Virgo - and - you may error on wanting things to be easy with chiron in Taurus. However, what you really want to do seems daunting so you seek out something else - which will never measure up as being as meaningful as the more difficult thing that actually gives you more passion.

Your Secondary Progressed Sun is in the 12th house and your Secondary Progressed Moon is about to enter Pisces, 2nd house on May 11, 2021. It will be there for 2.5 years. SP Sun will be in the 12th until 2038 - so a long time.

So, to me this says that you need to let go of negative Capricorn - which is all about working hard and not paying attention to how you feel. The 12th house is about losses and letting go of something of the sign on the house. If you aren't comfortable with your solitude, you can let go of that too. If you're feeling responsible for others in any way - let go of that. If you feel depressed because you aren't attending to your emotions, you need to open up and attend to your emotions. It's about letting go of duty and responsibility and instead, nurturing yourself.

TR Pluto is also on your ASC right now, asking you to evolve the way you do Capricorn. It says the same thing - let go of these negative Capricorn qualities. If you don't, it won't go well for you.

Pisces is a spacious place where change can happen. You're changing your self-concept - and the SP Moon in pisces in the 2nd is going to help you out. You want to do something creative - both alone but also with others. I really think you need time alone to reflect, but this chart is truly a very relationship-oriented chart - so you need to connect with others to be recognized as you go through your changes. You need witnesses and co-conspirators.

You need to do something that is meaningful to you as a person regardless if you are helping or being of service to others. You need to do for others only if it is also meaningful to you.

If you have a dream - don't lose courage to do it. If you have trouble saying NO to people when they want help but you don't really want to give it, then you need to allow yourself to feel guilty for a while. In this case, you will feel guilty - but it does eventually go away. You have to be willing to go through it.

Have I read your chart correctly? I hope I've given you some ideas to play with.

maccymel

The Nodes of the Moon along with Pluto and Saturn point to life purpose. The South Node indicates what is more familiar and easy but also the big wound - and the North Node indicates new territory to be learned to balance and heal.

A Pisces South Node indicates someone who either has imagination, creativity and inspiration, a spiritual connection with "higher self", soul or God - however you want to look at it, or both. In the 3rd house, there's likely a keen ability to use words well - communicate well - like say being an inspired teacher or writer.

On the negative side, you may feel a little lost or confused, as Pisces is not of this material world. So many people with the South Node in Pisces can feel not quite here - like they don't quite belong - or fit in - or somehow confused about who they are in the world. The 3rd house can be very busy - frantically busy - and the person feels like there just isn't time to reflect upon life and self. One's ability to use language is in service of just being able to survive.

So the North Node in Virgo remedy is to analyze yourself to understand and to learn skills that are useful to others. Doing things for others (helping, being of service) is very grounding for a South Node in Pisces person. Virgo is discerning, clarifying, looking at details and in the process, helps a Pisces person to find themselves with the skills they develop in service of others. The 9th house is an expansive house. It's the house of higher learning, travel, learning, growing and assimilating new things into the personality. You might like studying science or health-related things with the Virgo 9th house placements.

Saturn is your chart ruler and is also in Virgo on the 9th house cusp. so this is also a strong indicator that a path forward for you involves learning, growing, teaching, writing, travel, cross-cultural experiences, philosophizing, taking courses - one, some,or all of these - again, sciences or health could be interesting subjects. But I bet you enjoy researching things, writing, and teaching.

With a sun in Scorpio along with Uranus and Venus, you may be interested in psychology, metaphysics, or alternative-type practices in the healing arts. You might be good with money as well - like the stock market or investing. I bet you enjoy investigating your inner life or at least the life of others. Scorpios tend to be deep, private people - but people are always attracted to them and want to share themselves with them.

You've got Pluto in Libra which says you are here to revise or evolve the way you do relationships - the way you feel responsible for others - the way you put them them first. then you have Moon/Jupiter in Leo in the 7th house of relationships - again stating the importance of relationships - being recognized for who you really are - having warm, engaging relations, and even working with people in a job that is quite personal.

The Sagittarius planets - Neptune, Mercury and Mars - like to have goals, to achieve them, to expand themselves - like the 9th house placements. So, you have a lot of expansive energy in this chart - and energy that says you need to be recognized and seen in order for you to feel fulfilled.

Capricorn rising tends not to show emotion - preferring to keep it all private. It can sweep "things" under the rug, but with a Scorpio Sun, you'd be inclined to peek under the rug even if you swept feelings there. I would think you have found time to reflect - and know yourself to some degree. Capricorn rising and Aries 4th house cusp are signs of a leader - someone who isn't afraid to be responsible and to take charge.

You are looking for meaning in life with all that Sagittarius - what is meaningful to you personally.What makes life worth living. My guess is that you probably have ideas of what that might be, but you can doubt yourself with Saturn in Virgo - and - you may error on wanting things to be easy with chiron in Taurus. However, what you really want to do seems daunting so you seek out something else - which will never measure up as being as meaningful as the more difficult thing that actually gives you more passion.

Your Secondary Progressed Sun is in the 12th house and your Secondary Progressed Moon is about to enter Pisces, 2nd house on May 11, 2021. It will be there for 2.5 years. SP Sun will be in the 12th until 2038 - so a long time.

So, to me this says that you need to let go of negative Capricorn - which is all about working hard and not paying attention to how you feel. The 12th house is about losses and letting go of something of the sign on the house. If you aren't comfortable with your solitude, you can let go of that too. If you're feeling responsible for others in any way - let go of that. If you feel depressed because you aren't attending to your emotions, you need to open up and attend to your emotions. It's about letting go of duty and responsibility and instead, nurturing yourself.

TR Pluto is also on your ASC right now, asking you to evolve the way you do Capricorn. It says the same thing - let go of these negative Capricorn qualities. If you don't, it won't go well for you.

Pisces is a spacious place where change can happen. You're changing your self-concept - and the SP Moon in pisces in the 2nd is going to help you out. You want to do something creative - both alone but also with others. I really think you need time alone to reflect, but this chart is truly a very relationship-oriented chart - so you need to connect with others to be recognized as you go through your changes. You need witnesses and co-conspirators.

You need to do something that is meaningful to you as a person regardless if you are helping or being of service to others. You need to do for others only if it is also meaningful to you.

If you have a dream - don't lose courage to do it. If you have trouble saying NO to people when they want help but you don't really want to give it, then you need to allow yourself to feel guilty for a while. In this case, you will feel guilty - but it does eventually go away. You have to be willing to go through it.

Have I read your chart correctly? I hope I've given you some ideas to play with.
Omgoodness
So bang spot on
So clear and reassuring
Such a big huge green light with a hug and high 5 telling me all that I knew but doubted and denied
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my chart so holistically and giving me a gift i so desperately need right now. I will be fore we grateful xXxX
Thank u xx