Help with T-square

HeartTree

Can someone help me to understand my T-square and how to balance it? I’m try to find practical advices.

It’s between Chiron-Jupiter-Venus and Venus 12th house cusp is the focal planet. It’s also mutable so that might make easier. Release point is at 5th house 2Pisces37. But I don’t what to do in real life to get rid of this.

At the moment I don´t feel I have energy to study this by myself and that´s why I opened this thread. I would like to hear practical advices what I should do.

watcherofthesouth

When you mentioned your energy, I immediately thought to look at Saturn and sure enough, you are experiencing Sade Sati which will completely deplete your energy. It is a very tough time and can make you fearful, paranoid, experience loss and feel fatigue. You will need Saturn remedies to feel better --and that includes working very hard, foregoing red meat and alcohol and observing Saturn on Saturdays (meditation and mantras). You'll feel this way especially as Saturn eclipses your Moon and then gradually less as it makes its way to the next sign --and then it's over and you'll be a completely different person. It is a time that you shed your old skin. You have some very good placements that will materialize (Regulus!!) after this and some exciting things ahead. In the meantime, remember Saturn represents "1" which means you will be feeling lonely... a lot. All of your friends seem to disappear for a while but they will be back and so will new ones. Moon means "to help" and with Saturn eclipsing it, you will feel that you are getting no help. Stay strong and know that you are not alone. Give to charity (clothes or food/blankets) and it will lift up your mood.

Last edited:

HeartTree

When you mentioned your energy, I immediately thought to look at Saturn and sure enough, you are experiencing Sade Sati which will completely deplete your energy. It is a very tough time and can make you fearful, paranoid, experience loss and feel fatigue. You will need Saturn remedies to feel better --and that includes working very hard, foregoing red meat and alcohol and observing Saturn on Saturdays (meditation and mantras). You'll feel this way especially as Saturn eclipses your Moon and then gradually less as it makes its way to the next sign --and then it's over and you'll be a completely different person. It is a time that you shed your old skin. You have some very good placements that will materialize (Regulus!!) after this and some exciting things ahead. In the meantime, remember Saturn represents "1" which means you will be feeling lonely... a lot. All of your friends seem to disappear for a while but they will be back and so will new ones. Moon means "to help" and with Saturn eclipsing it, you will feel that you are getting no help. Stay strong and know that you are not alone. Give to charity (clothes or food/blankets) and it will lift up your mood.

I hope it won’t be like that. I just started my Sade sati but my Saturn is exalted and it should be okay for Virgo ascendant? Currently my depression has been going on almost last 10’years or so. I have been lonely my whole life. I have been hoping as my Saturn Mahadasha started last spring it would make things easier. Maybe finding marriage partner and having a family. Jupiter is evil planet for me and suffered so hard under its influence.

Can you tell what exciting things I have ahead? :)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Can someone help me to understand my T-square and how to balance it? I’m try to find practical advices.

It’s between Chiron-Jupiter-Venus and Venus 12th house cusp is the focal planet. It’s also mutable so that might make easier. Release point is at 5th house 2Pisces37. But I don’t what to do in real life to get rid of this.

At the moment I don´t feel I have energy to study this by myself and that´s why I opened this thread. I would like to hear practical advices what I should do.

We never get rid of the ways we are psychologically constituted. What we can do is become aware of them and open to them, so that they don't express themselves unconsciously and undermine us.

Helpful information likely presents itself when the t-square is triggered by Moon, Sun, Mars transits or progressions at 2PI. Something real simple that you can do is to consult an ephemeris and mark you. Then watch those days and see what shows up in your life, what experiences, feelings, thoughts? You can begin to become acquainted with it, with yourself, become more at ease, more open to it.

When it becomes more familiar what your habitual responses are connected with this t-square, then you will be able to make more space for it in your life.
I would be glad for us to PM a bit more about this to share with you how you might work with this further if you have any interest?
But most certainly in any case, I am truly wishing your well, HeartTree.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I hope it won’t be like that. I just started my Sade sati but my Saturn is exalted and it should be okay for Virgo ascendant? Currently my depression has been going on almost last 10’years or so. I have been lonely my whole life. I have been hoping as my Saturn Mahadasha started last spring it would make things easier. Maybe finding marriage partner and having a family. Jupiter is evil planet for me and suffered so hard under its influence.

Can you tell what exciting things I have ahead? :)
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html
ASPECT PATTERN

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition

are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension
and a better than average
chance of success throughout life.

When the 'T' Square is in:

Cardinal Signs

there is exceptional dynamism.

Mutable Signs

they may try to solve, or even avoid
the problems.

Solution to the 'T' Square

asptsqa.gif

A: via harmonious Aspects.

The tension of the 'T' Square

can be released
or positively expressed
through the planet
which makes the closest sextile
or
trine
to any of the three planets
in the 'T' Square.

[edited quote over 100 words long against Forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

HeartTree

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html
ASPECT PATTERN

The tension of the 'T' Square[/COLOR][/B]
can be released
or positively expressed
through the planet
which makes the closest sextile
or
trine
to any of the three planets
in the 'T' Square.

But it’s Venus sextile Saturn. Lacking partnership is just what I’m suffering from.

I’m feeling I’m not enough and I’m not wanted by friends or lover interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeartTree

We never get rid of the ways we are psychologically constituted. What we can do is become aware of them and open to them, so that they don't express themselves unconsciously and undermine us.

Helpful information likely presents itself when the t-square is triggered by Moon, Sun, Mars transits or progressions at 2PI. Something real simple that you can do is to consult an ephemeris and mark you. Then watch those days and see what shows up in your life, what experiences, feelings, thoughts? You can begin to become acquainted with it, with yourself, become more at ease, more open to it.

When it becomes more familiar what your habitual responses are connected with this t-square, then you will be able to make more space for it in your life.
I would be glad for us to PM a bit more about this to share with you how you might work with this further if you have any interest?
But most certainly in any case, I am truly wishing your well, HeartTree.

Thank you IleneK! :) thank you for answering my thread. Yes I would love to hear more.

What is 2PI?
I’m not use to use emphemeris at all. Do you mean I should follow transiting planets (Moon, Sun,Mars) to make transiting aspect any of Chiron, Venus or Jupiter? Those 3 are constantly triggered by solar arcs or progressions till 2050. Maybe further too.

I will sent you PM.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you IleneK! :) thank you for answering my thread. Yes I would love to hear more.

What is 2PI?
I’m not use to use emphemeris at all. Do you mean I should follow transiting planets (Moon, Sun,Mars) to make transiting aspect any of Chiron, Venus or Jupiter? Those 3 are constantly triggered by solar arcs or progressions till 2050. Maybe further too.

I will sent you PM.

2PI is 2Pisces37.
Yes, get a calendar or datebook and mark when the Moon contacts the balancing point of the t-square in Pisces each month. Keep a journal of events, feelings, thoughts around that time. You can also look at when Moon conjuncts each of the three points of the t-square during the month.

Do it with the Sun, too, as it either conjuncts the three points of the t-square or makes the fourth point of a grand cross in Pisces. See what kind of portrait you paint in your journal.

Feeling, believing, thinking we are less than, not enough, and so on, all are constructs. None are the truth, as very true as they may feel. Your work is to slowly and gently begin creating more space, in a psychological sense, around these very painful notions of "not enough." There are some specific practices for doing that, for creating that space, and if you are interested to explore them, then please PM me again.

HeartTree

2PI is 2Pisces37.
Yes, get a calendar or datebook and mark when the Moon contacts the balancing point of the t-square in Pisces each month. Keep a journal of events, feelings, thoughts around that time. You can also look at when Moon conjuncts each of the three points of the t-square during the month.

Do it with the Sun, too, as it either conjuncts the three points of the t-square or makes the fourth point of a grand cross in Pisces. See what kind of portrait you paint in your journal.

Feeling, believing, thinking we are less than, not enough, and so on, all are constructs. None are the truth, as very true as they may feel. Your work is to slowly and gently begin creating more space, in a psychological sense, around these very painful notions of "not enough." There are some specific practices for doing that, for creating that space, and if you are interested to explore them, then please PM me again.

"the Moon contacts the balancing point of the t-square "..Should those be healing times? Last time I just had normal day at work..meaning I had way too much work to do.

IleneK

Premium Member
"the Moon contacts the balancing point of the t-square "..Should those be healing times? Last time I just had normal day at work..meaning I had way too much work to do.

This is a time for you to witness, to bring awareness, to this circumstance that recurs in your life. To breathe, to not turn away from it, or wish it away. To make it feel welcome. It will change for you if you can do this. And yes, I know it is difficult. And, again, it really helps.

IleneK

Premium Member
To go a bit further, there is opportunity four times a month with the Moon, during the period that it sweeps over 25deg fixed through 2-3deg mutable, for you to witness and make continually more space for the circumstances that arise from your natal t-square configuration.

HeartTree

This is a time for you to witness, to bring awareness, to this circumstance that recurs in your life. To breathe, to not turn away from it, or wish it away. To make it feel welcome. It will change for you if you can do this. And yes, I know it is difficult. And, again, it really helps.

Hmm..I’m not sure if I understand. I have been always hardworking and I’m not turning away from it. But it is unbalancing my life.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hmm..I’m not sure if I understand. I have been always hardworking and I’m not turning away from it. But it is unbalancing my life.

What I am talking about may be a little difficult to understand. I hope you will re-read the words I have written here in my posts to you a few times again, and see if it does not become a bit clearer.

I am suggesting that you be present with it; there is no hard work to do. There is nothing to do at all. Just observe the circumstances that unbalance your life. It will become balanced again; it always does.

And then it will become unbalanced again.

There is nothing to do but be present with your life, unbalanced and balanced.

I am truly wishing you well.

Harmelia

This is a significant T-Square with 5 planets involved, including Sun and Moon! One of the things we look at with T-Squares is the opposite point of the apex planet(s) - which for you is 2-5 degrees Gemini, 9th house, where your Chiron is. They call it the "missing leg" that would make it a square. Your South Node "wound" (conjunct Neptune) is also in the 3rd house, Sag with North Node remedy also in the 9th. So that makes Chiron, North Node and the 9th house a place to look for balance and remedy.

For you, it's a little confusing, because Gemini is covers a lot of the 9th house (Sag's natural house) and Sag covers a lot of the 3rd house, which is Gemini's natural house. So how to interpret this? We need to look at your chart on the whole to get a better feel for what this T-square is about in the first place.

The South Node conjunct Neptune suggests that you feel a bit lost in regard to self-identity - who you think you are. In the 3rd house, you might feel you don't have the resources to do what you really want, or, you feel so stressed making ends meet that you don't have time to reflect. Your mind might be going too fast.

At the same time, because SN is in Sag, you may have concluded some things about yourself or life itself that aren't true, making reflecting upon your core values and the meaning of life a balancing activity. That is the meaning of the NN in the 9th - to think about the bigger picture - to develop a philosophy to live by - to reflect upon what is truly of value to you - what is meaningful.

Your Sun in Leo in the 11th is about aligning your personal goals with your "tribe" (like-minded people) to do something to make the world a better place. Your Moon is in Aquarius in the 5th saying that you need to do something to distinguish yourself - to be creative, unique and true to your own self. Then you have the squares to Jupiter and Uranus in Sag, 3rd.

Jupiter says to go for it - have faith in yourself - think big. Uranus says you've got to be your special, unique self - to communicate your thoughts in words, to write, teach, or work in a field involving communication or sharing information. Sun and Moon square Jupiter/Uranus is saying - you will do this!

What's missing? The missing leg in Sag-9th. You have a wound (Chiron) to your Gemini in 9th - which could mean you need to revise your ideas or beliefs about your abilities to communicate or write or be creative or to stand out, etc. It has something to do with your mental processes.

Pluto in Libra is about evolving how you relate to people. With Saturn also in Libra - even if barely - you could be overly dependent upon what other people think, so that you don't feel confident in being more independent or different.

Virgo Rising with Mercury on it - you need to analyze to understand yourself - and others - and to discern what is you and what is other people. Virgo is good at that. If you're doing negative Virgo, then you may be self-doubting or self-criticizing. To get out of it - you want to get in your mind and start analyzing to understand. This gets you out of the feeling state of self-doubt, worry, fear, anxiety, etc. - all negative Virgo qualities. It can be done with some attention and effort.

I hope this is helpful.

HeartTree

Thank you! I though my T-square involved Chiron-Jupiter-Venus and Venus 12th house cusp is the focal planet. And I thought release point were at 5th house 2Pisces37.

I don’t feel I’m lost or unsure about my identity. I’m artist but I have to work to pay my bills. I often feel all my time goes to that and other 11th house activities like helping people or voluntary work. So I don’t have time or possibility concentrate things that are important to me. I often feel that my priorities are not correct. And I work too much and no one cares about me. But then again I need money to live.

Anyhow my biggest sorrow and concern in life is not about these things but inability to form romantic relationship. I though it might be because this T-square also. But it doesn’t seem so now.

Thank you for your long and detailed answer!

Harmelia

Thank you! I though my T-square involved Chiron-Jupiter-Venus and Venus 12th house cusp is the focal planet. And I thought release point were at 5th house 2Pisces37.

I don’t feel I’m lost or unsure about my identity. I’m artist but I have to work to pay my bills. I often feel all my time goes to that and other 11th house activities like helping people or voluntary work. So I don’t have time or possibility concentrate things that are important to me. I often feel that my priorities are not correct. And I work too much and no one cares about me. But then again I need money to live.

Anyhow my biggest sorrow and concern in life is not about these things but inability to form romantic relationship. I though it might be because this T-square also. But it doesn’t seem so now.

Thank you for your long and detailed answer!

The chart you posted shows a different T-square. Maybe the "lost feeling" is more like around making money as an artist - putting more value on it - so that you spend more time doing it to make money. Or, the lost-feeling is around how to make money doing what you want. It sounds like it's about not feeling grounded in a way that you connect well - with people and money.