Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

It's by no means an astrological stretch to describe him through his culminating Sun/Uranus/NN conjunction. I pay attention to the outers whenever they result in elegant insights.

But even if you ignored Uranus, he has Regulus on the ascendant + Mars, which gives a similar delineation. Apparently diurnal Mars still provides leadership, but encourages factionalism when in charge.

Right. "Completely, obediently FOR me" or else "Completely, traitorously AGAINST me". No inbetween.

CapAquaPis

My birthday is on Monday, and the year 2021...is it going to be worse than 2020? We asked this question 45 days ago when 2021 actually started. Some historians said 1968, 1918 and 536 AD were much worse than 2021 and 2020.

AppLeo

interesting there's nothing really astrologically significant in 536 AD, yet it's supposed to be the worst year to be alive

Saturn kind of conjuncts Uranus in Leo. While Neptune in Aquarius is opposite Uranus.

Things get more interesting, later in the year Saturn moves into Virgo and trines Pluto in Capricorn and...

Jupiter moves towards into later degrees of Scorpio, while Neptune and Uranus are already opposite in Leo and Aquarius. There's a major t-square in the fixed signs.

AppLeo

During the Spanish flu, Jupiter and Pluto were both conjunct Cancer. So that makes sense like Jupiterpluto conjunct in Capricorn for covid.

AppLeo

lol for 1968 there's a boatload of virgo energy going on

Jupiter and pluto both conjunct at around 24 degrees of virgo. Is 23-24 like the lucky number in astrology or something? Mars also conjuncted Pluto in Virgo at 24 degrees too. SAturn was kind of out of the loop on this one which is kinda funny.

Uranus also passed over Pluto in Virgo last year, but it did retrograde and got close to Pluto again.

I swear jupiter and pluto conjuncted in Capricorn at 23-24 as well for 2020.

conspiracy theorist

That's just it m8. I'm neutral toward him, so I am less coloured by my biases when I look at his chart.

What do you think about these talks of a third party being created following the legacy of the last presidency? Whether his or one against him. You think it has relevance to the long-term astrological cycles of the US?

AppLeo

with america's pluto return and then it entering aquarius, the future is likely to have some kind of change that will benefit people because whatever we have now is clearly not working

a third party could be one of the changes that we see, especially because the republican party is fragmented. on the one hand, we have the trump populists, and on the other we have regular republicans who had hopes that were shattered because trump failed to live up to what he said. plus, even when trump became president in 2016, the right-wing already had a schism between the religious traditionalists and the cynical nihilistic alt-right

conspiracy theorist

A lot of critics are saying that this move would only result in the Democratic party winning most elections moving forward, since a third party would splinter off voting blocs that were held together by their allegiance to the Republicans. Do you agree with that sentiment?