Astrology friends

JUPITERASC

Yes it is really a good opportunity to meet someone from America and for the first time have conversations about astrology and the other person understands.

We plan to travel together to India next year.

I love meeting people from forums. I've met eleven, so far. Even the ones that didn't turn out well were an interesting experience.

Speaking of which, I travel a lot, so if anyone here ever wants to meet up, feel free to ask. : )
Pandemic :smile:

brainpuddle

If you want to meet, just let me know. I am from the UK. I collect friends and put them in specimen jars :smile:
If we both put eachother in specimen jars, we could just stare at eachother forever, diligently taking notes from across the shelf. The stuff true friendship is made of. : P

Ukpoohbear

Oh yes you are the biologist, I read your introduction. That was a good chat up line for you :lol: maybe we could meet up for some alcoholic solution since technically, alcohol is a solution :D

Thirdteenth

Hello! I would suggest taking the latest vaccine shots to break the initial awkwardness of a first meet. It will surely get those nerves to loosen up and that immunity shield activated to keep unwanted visitors from making themselves at home :)

Bunraku

Hello! I would suggest taking the latest vaccine shots to break the initial awkwardness of a first meet. It will surely get those nerves to loosen up and that immunity shield activated to keep unwanted visitors from making themselves at home :)

I don't know about covid shots, but I definitely know of a shot that helps loosen things :lol:

Thirdteenth

I don't know about covid shots, but I definitely know of a shot that helps loosen things :lol:

Also. Clear those messages :joyful:....um..Bunraku. I got something to send that I think you might be interested in. It be juicy and it be the tea we all been waiting for. *sip* *sip* *ting* *ting* :whistling: Get ready. Get prepared. Watch me forget everything though :lol: but jokes aside, it’s very strange and I don’t know it if the same happens to you as well.

Am I childish? Aye :tongue: We kids up in here :lol:

CapAquaPis

I would love to meet-up RL with anyone from the internet, but most of them are uncomfortable with this idea. You know the adage, "they're just internet people". Double that meeting up with an Aqua moon and triple with an Aqua sun.

Bunraku

I would love to meet-up RL with anyone from the internet, but most of them are uncomfortable with this idea. You know the adage, "they're just internet people". Double that meeting up with an Aqua moon and triple with an Aqua sun.

Are you into femdom?

Bunraku

Also. Clear those messages :joyful:....um..Bunraku. I got something to send that I think you might be interested in. It be juicy and it be the tea we all been waiting for. *sip* *sip* *ting* *ting* :whistling: Get ready. Get prepared. Watch me forget everything though :lol: but jokes aside, it’s very strange and I don’t know it if the same happens to you as well.

Am I childish? Aye :tongue: We kids up in here :lol:

QUICK QUESTION:
Is it OK to mix alcohol & absinthe together?
I never had any experience with absinthe, but we did find this cute airb&b of a victorial style house. All we need is the green glass with ornate designs to store absinthe and some chinese-inspired-victorian cups.

Did I mention green was very popular back then? :andy:

Thirdteenth

QUICK QUESTION:
Is it OK to mix alcohol & absinthe together?
I never had any experience with absinthe, but we did find this cute airb&b of a victorial style house. All we need is the green glass with ornate designs to store absinthe and some chinese-inspired-victorian cups.

Did I mention green was very popular back then? :andy:

Flat out NO. Non. Nein. Nei with peace and love of course :love:

I would recommend doing research prior to taking any of that. I looked into it a little bit, that absinthe and It seem like it raises the likelihood of having hallucinations. I mean, you could do whatever you want, you’re grown! However, do practice precautions :innocent: I really like the idea of storing it in Chinese inspired-Victorian cups though but not drinking it...unless you want to risk those symptoms but.....I don’t know...you might want that...so yeah, you’re grown. I can’t stop ya lol Let someone else try it first. Let them collapse, visit the afterlife then you can take trip next and maybe even write a book about it :eek: OMG MAYBE EVEN A BOOK OF THE DEAD!!! Okay I see you Thoth 2.0 :tongue: