Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

As in you would want to read my journal, if I had one? Or, would you be able to understand what I write in a journal if I were to do so? I can't imagine you mean the second one since you read so vastly from people more learned and experienced than I am. If the first, then I'd probably jot down schemes and lists. It would be very rudimentary, yet also revealing. I rather things manifest before I have people look under the hood.

AppLeo

ahaha no not the second part. I should've said, "may i read it" than "can I read it." but yeah it would be really revealing that's why I'd like to read it. and it would be interesting to see what goes through the mind of CT

conspiracy theorist

I'm not overly concerned about what the eclipse in and of itself means for me, as I wasn't even focused on it before. But it might be the "booster" for something that I'm trying to get done. Whether good or bad I'll find a way to manage.

That info you mentioned to Osa is useful.

conspiracy theorist

I have some thoughts about what was being activated in your chart -- of course I have no actual idea of what had occurred since you obviously want to keep it general and under wraps.

AppLeo

lol.

I've had an astrological epiphany
the whole sign house system is much more accurate

what have I been doing all these years...