Little cat missing

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Hi,
Leia was born at the solar eclipse in Virgo, on the 1st of September 2016. The Sun and the Moon at 10 degrees Virgo were exactly opposed by Neptune in Pisces and squared by both malefics in Sagittarius. I took her from the animal refuge in November that year. Since then she lived in our home, having the best love and care and the freedom to roum around the neighborhood as she pleased, as she had her little cat door installed. She never lost her way home.
Last month we moved. We installed a new cat door and after a week she started to go out. She was ok for three more weeks, then on the 26th of august she didn’t come home. She is still absent. I spent the last week prying in people’s gardens, putting posters with her all over town... nothing, like she vanished.
Tomorrow is the full moon in Pisces exactly over her natal eclipse, at 10 degrees Pisces-Virgo. I’ve red some astrologers saying that this would be a nice full moon. How could that be, with Venus opposing Saturn the same day?
I think I lost this little cat forever. The full moon tomorrow is just the accomplishment of her natal promise: an eclipse opposed by Neptune and squared by both malefics, it’s like she was born to disappear.
I would greatly appreciate another point of view on this: is she alive, is she in another home, is she still lost and roaming, was she taken (that happens to pretty cats unfortunately). Most of all: will I find her or will she come home? Where might she be: a garden, school, gym, basement, parc, forest...
I would try horary, but I think of this every five minutes and I am influenced by my own astrological knowledge.
Thank you for your thoughts

Attachments

• C5B5A3FE-6462-4A75-83EF-66BCE91A549D.jpg
    C5B5A3FE-6462-4A75-83EF-66BCE91A549D.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
I will think about horary and post it. I asked two times in the several days, but it was either too early or too late (first and then last degree Asc). I don’t trust myself a lot in horary, because of what I know and can’t “unknow”: for instance I know when the moon is void and I’ll avoid asking at that moment, so the divination is faked so to speak. I trust natal, because nothing will come to you that is not written there, no matter how fabulous or horrid the transits or progressions are.
I somehow imagined that, for Leia, the conjunction of the malefics in Sag, squaring her eclipsed Sun and Neptune, would place the bad influence in the Sagittarius area: learning places, schools and foreign places, which for a cat would translate into anything “far from home”. So definitely the moving home was a catastrophy to her.
But then, would this be the last time I see her? On the 26th, the day of her disappearance, the only notable thing that happened was Mars squaring Saturn from Aries to Cap. That affects nothing in Leia’s chart, but it affects me. The last time (and only time in our lives) it happened from Aries to Cap, in 2018, it hit me like hell, but in a totally different manner. Which is the kind of reason that makes me wonder about the validity of houses (this and all the house systems that work simultaneously and the fact that you can count them from virtually any important point in the chart).
Anyway, I’ll think of another horary. I must forget, at least consciously, where everything is in the sky, before I ask, but really, the Asc is the only one that I can ignore.
I would really like that someone experienced look at Leia’s chart and at the disappearance day’s chart, even if we don’t have houses. See how they interact and what might have happened.

[Horary chart here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136669 - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeuses

I'm not a honorary person but an empathic astrology beginner. I'm sorry to hear that you have lost your little cat but don't lose heart as there seems to be some positive response on here. I lost two cats three years ago under Pluto square sun, Neptune opposite Pluto and mars square Venus. Given those transits together with Neptune transiting 7th meant I knew that the chances of ever getting them back were nil and I was right. Try and look at all of your transits and not just the negative Saturn transit as you may find more positive ones that give you more hope. Cats often go off to explore so don't lose hope.

Just wondering if you had managed to find your cat yet? Does she have distinctive marks? Have you put posters up? As mentioned previously, I had pretty bad transits when I lost mine but I do recall when I moved to a new area (100 miles away) being approached by a guy looking for their own cat with a poster that looked just like my lost cat but then there are a lot of tabbies in the UK.

I hope that you find her if you haven't already.

Hi,
Leia was born at the solar eclipse in Virgo, on the 1st of September 2016. The Sun and the Moon at 10 degrees Virgo were exactly opposed by Neptune in Pisces and squared by both malefics in Sagittarius. I took her from the animal refuge in November that year. Since then she lived in our home, having the best love and care and the freedom to roum around the neighborhood as she pleased, as she had her little cat door installed. She never lost her way home.
Last month we moved. We installed a new cat door and after a week she started to go out. She was ok for three more weeks, then on the 26th of august she didn’t come home. She is still absent. I spent the last week prying in people’s gardens, putting posters with her all over town... nothing, like she vanished.
Tomorrow is the full moon in Pisces exactly over her natal eclipse, at 10 degrees Pisces-Virgo. I’ve red some astrologers saying that this would be a nice full moon. How could that be, with Venus opposing Saturn the same day?
I think I lost this little cat forever. The full moon tomorrow is just the accomplishment of her natal promise: an eclipse opposed by Neptune and squared by both malefics, it’s like she was born to disappear.
I would greatly appreciate another point of view on this: is she alive, is she in another home, is she still lost and roaming, was she taken (that happens to pretty cats unfortunately). Most of all: will I find her or will she come home? Where might she be: a garden, school, gym, basement, parc, forest...
I would try horary, but I think of this every five minutes and I am influenced by my own astrological knowledge.
Thank you for your thoughts

I hope that you managed to find your cat.

Last edited by a moderator: