DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

leomoon

Last edited:

leomoon

In addition to being widely accused of having a low opinion of those who serve in the Military, especially of those who are killed or captured in battle, Trump has another major problem: A current rape charge that'll require him to provide a DNA sample while he's still in office.

Shock of shocks, William Barr (trump's new fixer), has shifted the case from the civil court arena to the Federal Courts where HE (trump's fixer and trump's choices of Fed. judges) are in droves.

Part of "fixing" the case means, AFTER the Election, and he doesn't have to now worry about the demands from the judge with a deadline for his DNA.

And an added bonus for trump? Thanks to Wm.Barr, the taxpayers and lawyers working for taxpayer paychecks will NOW pick up the tab for trump's indiscretions.

p.s. wouldn't it be only fair to reimburse the Clintons millions they claim they spent of their OWN money on lawyers in the Paula Jones case?:smile: Reimburse them will taxpayer money TOO>

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/08/nyregion/donald-trump-jean-carroll-lawsuit-rape.html

leomoon

New York Times: (yesterday)

Note: This also delays considerably, any deposition such as the kind that Bill Clinton had to undergo via court order. Now trump (if they win this), can delay, delay, delay till the cows come home or until the other side runs out of money. Taxpayer money won't run out!

In a highly unusual legal move, lawyers for the Justice Department said in court papers that Mr. Trump was acting in his official capacity as president when he denied ever knowing Ms. Carroll and thus could be defended by government lawyers — in effect underwritten by taxpayer money.
Though the law gives employees of the federal government immunity from most defamation lawsuits, legal experts said it has rarely, if ever, been used before to protect a president, especially for actions taken before he entered office.
“The question is,” said Steve Vladeck, a University of Texas law professor, “is it really within the scope of the law for government lawyers to defend someone accused of lying about a rape when he wasn’t even president yet?”
The motion also effectively protects Mr. Trump from any embarrassing disclosures in the middle of his campaign for re-election. A state judge issued a ruling last month that potentially opened the door to Mr. Trump being deposed in the case before the election in November, and Ms. Carroll’s lawyers have also requested that he provide a DNA sample to determine whether his genetic material is on a dress that Ms. Carroll said she was wearing at the time of the encounter.
Ms. Carroll’s lawyer said in a statement issued Tuesday evening that the Justice Department’s move to intervene in the case was a “shocking” attempt to bring the resources of the United States government to bear on a private legal matter.

JUPITERASC

British inventor Joseph Swan got the first patent. Edison improved on that, but had to partner with Swan in order to manufacture his own version. And Lewis Latimer, son of "escaped Slaves" was working for Edison when he (Latimer) made further improvements to the filament, which made the lightbulb even more practical.

images

images

thomas-edison-invented-the-lightbulb-thomas-edison-stole-the-idea-65536390.png

leomoon

Nobel Peace Prize? What was he paid? The silliest thing I ever heard of.

Now, IF it were between Israel and the neighbor & enemy Palestine it might make a lick of sense.

As usual, no logic:annoyed:

david starling

Nobel Peace Prize? What was he paid? The silliest thing I ever heard of.

Now, IF it were between Israel and the neighbor & enemy Palestine it might make a lick of sense.

As usual, no logic:annoyed:

It's about foreign influence on the election, trying to make Trump look good. N.Korea is more dangerous than ever, so no prize for that!

david starling

Nero fiddled, Trump plays golf. He gets a real thrill knowing how much it costs American taxpayers every time he plays.

It must be painful for golfers to vote for Trump, knowing that he cheats at golf. They have a real "thing" about cheating at golf, believing it reveals a very low character.

Last edited:

leomoon

Nero fiddled, Trump plays golf. He gets a real thrill knowing how much it costs American taxpayers every time he plays.

It must be painful for golfers to vote for Trump, knowing that he cheats at golf. They have a real "thing" about cheating at golf, believing it reveals a very low character.

They can overlook ALL the crimes, the character flaws, everything for money and profit/gain. Even the poor folk, people worse off then they were, will still overlook ALL the crimes, the flaws, the 25,000 lies, and more. Even with no money in it for them they'll continue to make excuses.

Cuomo was talking about this last night and suggested that according to the nasty Republican RNC emails he gets asking him to vote for them, it's all about hatred & fear they instill in these poor fools. The rich (golf buddies) are far easier to figure out, as they too lack real character, but the others? ......Yes, I think he's got it, plain old FEAR.
FEAR of blacks, fear of hispanics, fear of Mexicans and South Americans, fear of you name it......he feeds into their fear every single day. Emails telling them to fear the "dreaded left" who "hate you".

I (by chance) heard my radio today and Dennis Prager came on with his normal hypocrisy which he does everyday. Today a Hispanic man from Florida said he is voting for trump as are his friends and relatives because they FEAR and he alone can protect them!

As I recall precisely, this is how M. El-Sisi won the Presidency of Egypt using FEAR tactics in the same way. Coptics love him, they admit because "he alone will protect them". :pinched:

david starling

They can overlook ALL the crimes, the character flaws, everything for money and profit/gain. Even the poor folk, people worse off then they were, will still overlook ALL the crimes, the flaws, the 25,000 lies, and more. Even with no money in it for them they'll continue to make excuses.

Cuomo was talking about this last night and suggested that according to the nasty Republican RNC emails he gets asking him to vote for them, it's all about hatred & fear they instill in these poor fools. The rich (golf buddies) are far easier to figure out, as they too lack real character, but the others? ......Yes, I think he's got it, plain old FEAR.
FEAR of blacks, fear of hispanics, fear of Mexicans and South Americans, fear of you name it......he feeds into their fear every single day. Emails telling them to fear the "dreaded left" who "hate you".

I (by chance) heard my radio today and Dennis Prager came on with his normal hypocrisy which he does everyday. Today a Hispanic man from Florida said he is voting for trump as are his friends and relatives because they FEAR and he alone can protect them!

As I recall precisely, this is how M. El-Sisi won the Presidency of Egypt using FEAR tactics in the same way. Coptics love him, they admit because "he alone will protect them". :pinched:

This is why I connect Trump to Saturn. Fear is one of Saturn's emotions. It's no accident that all this is happening with transiting Saturn domiciled in Capricorn.

Saturn takes on a much less fearful quality when it's in Aquarius. Too bad it won't go back into Aquarius until Dec.18th!

Last edited:

david starling

The last thing I saw on my t.v. before unplugging it, was newly-elected You-Know-Who, waving his little hands in the air, and saying in a spooky voice, for no reason I could see then, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid!":w00t:

Last edited:

david starling

Trump is on record admitting that he deliberately "downplayed" the deadly potential of the Corona-19 epidemic. He still IS! He's for letting it take its course, and as many lives as it takes, until a vaccine eventually gets it under control. :sick:

leomoon

Trump is on record admitting that he deliberately "downplayed" the deadly potential of the Corona-19 epidemic. He still IS! He's for letting it take its course, and as many lives as it takes, until a vaccine eventually gets it under control. :sick:

He admitted (its on tape) telling Woodward he didn't care, didn't feel for the pain of black people or minorities. He said that he was told just how bad Covid19 was, and not just for older people (seemingly surprised when he said this), but CHILDREN too! Then of course he comes on TV telling people afterwards to send their kids to school, that kids are "almost immune, definitely" from the virus.

He told Woodward that the Generals and top brass were "pussies" and not brave only wanting to make money through ?

While ALL his aides were warning him not to give Woodward an interview or recording, he did so anyway. Kushner was pushing him towards doing so probably for "history" because he won the Pulitzer Prize for historical biographies

Bob Woodward (who brought down the Nixon Presidency along with his co-writer Bernstein), also said that General Mattis and Intelligence chief Dan Coats (both eventually dismissed by trump to replace with loyalists) had discussions on having to take out trump, because he's too "dangerous and unfit " among other things i.e. nuts?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...t-unfit-trump-according-to-new-woodward-book/

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/09/trump-bob-woodward-book-411225

On Wednesday, Trump called the book “another political hit job” — despite the recordings of the president’s own words. And he defended the way he downplayed the virus early on by saying that “you cannot show a sense of panic or you're going to have bigger problems that you ever had before. Please.”

david starling

Trump's most ardent supporters are in a state of panic concerning the mere possibility that he might be ousted. They comfort themselves by irrationally dismissing that possibility entirely.

"If you can't see it coming, you won't know what to do when it gets there."-{anonymous}

Last edited:

david starling

Given recent revelations involving Trump's attitude towards service in the Military; and, regarding the pandemic, there's ONLY one way he can possibly be re-elected: HE HAS TO successfully RIG the Election.

Last edited:

david starling

https://bipartisanpolicy.org/report/counting-the-vote-during-the -2020-election/

^This explains the vote-counting process for the next election, and makes recommendations for how to make it most efficient, as well as most accurate.

I was surprised to find that about 25% of nation-wide voting is already mail-in, on a regular basis, including both Democratic and Republican led States. Arizona(R), for example is already nearly 80% mail-in, Utah(R) is entirely mail-in, and Florida(R) has been about 30% mail-in for years. However, there's an expectation that mail-in voting could go as much as 50-75% of the national total in the Nov.3rd Election, which will most likely cause a significant delay as to when the final result will be known--could take weeks in a few States. So much for "immediate gratification"!

I'm not sure if there's already an official deadline, or if Trump could declare one by executive order to prevent a full counting if he believes it would go against him.

In 2020, the Republican-dominated Supreme Court disallowed a full recount of the Florida vote, (which, as it turned out, would have made Gore President, instead of Bush Jr.), declaring that it was finalized too late to change the outcome. Btw, the problems that Florida had with its voting in 2000 wasn't with mail-in ballots, it was with the punch-type voting machines at the walk-in voting booths.

Last edited: