Sport Astrology using Artificial Intillenage (AI)

EhabAtari

Dear All,

I would like to start a new interesting thread by using AI in sports astrology. The idea sounds weird somehow. For example, I think that if we could inject AI methods to understand the corrections and predict results using linear regressions we could have better results.

Let's assume that we have a database for all chart details (I hope that someone in this form could have such a database) including all positions and aspects with their results, then we can give try to find more relationships and discover new hidden aspects that could affect the matches.

I am willing to help on that, I have a good experience in data science.
I am looking to hear from you guys.

Let's build the concept of "Data astrology", It's worth to try!

Ehab Atari

Bulletbobb

I have databases for NBA and NHL, altho they're for a few years back, which shouldn't matter. Sports is sports.
I used these to do some analysis via spreadsheets several years ago, but the results were not encouraging. The results of games depend on a complex of factors, and isolating one or two factors doesn't do much.
Methods exist for calling games with a high degree of accuracy, I know of many.It's not hard when you know how to do it.
You might look at Alphee Lavoie's site. His AstroGators research group did some sports research, and there's a paper on the site. His approach is purely statistical, and I'm not sure it's of any practical value.

BB