I had an interview today will it be successful?

GeminiStarr

I had a phone interview a few hours ago and want to know the outcome and if I will get the job

It's an early asc but Ive read that even if its early there is possibly still a message about the situation.

Its a temp virtual paid position for about 13 weeks that will lead to a full time in 2021.

My interview did not go well in my opinion. I was not prepared and caught off guard by the appointment. But I am praying for a miracle so I asked anyway.

I am Jupiter in fall in the 2nd house, conjunct Saturn which is in its own home giving it power and pluto. Saturn can be a negative planet. Mercury is the job in the 8th house (cancer) 8th house being of endings, also not a good sign, so I am guessing this is leading to a NO

But Moon is exalted in the 6th house and trine jupiter so maybe there is hope?

I have been in this section a lot lately and I thank everyone who takes the time to view my chart and help me.

YCwFy2E.png

Chrysalis

The lot of employers falls at 20° Taurus, which you retrogarde to trine, moon applies to conjunct, and POF is also trine. All looks good there, but its the affliction from the sun (interview call 3rd from 7th), suns in a pitted degree and is in a partile opposition with you. So because of this im saying no.

GeminiStarr

The lot of employers falls at 20° Taurus, which you retrogarde to trine, moon applies to conjunct, and POF is also trine. All looks good there, but its the affliction from the sun (interview call 3rd from 7th), suns in a pitted degree and is in a partile opposition with you. So because of this im saying no.

Thank you so much!

That may also signifying that the interview went poorly and that is why I didn't get it and because of me not being qualified, which is what I feel happened.

Chrysalis

Thank you so much!

That may also signifying that the interview went poorly and that is why I didn't get it and because of me not being qualified, which is what I feel happened.

Instead of sun being 3rd from 7th then, it would be representing your lack of qualifications for the job, L9/Sun in a pitted degree, afflicting you Jup.

tikana

i dont like Jup ruling you. It doesnt seem you fit the position. You never want weak / debilitated lord of asce when it comes to a job interview
it doesnt mean you dont have the skills, i think it means that you just dont fit the job.

my other problem is the job itself merc. A. it is separatng from the sun B it is chasing after square with mars. someone is going to prevent you from getting the job because there shoud have been TOL from merc to jup through moon but mars intercepts that TOL .. interestingly enough job's 7th house falls into the house where mars resides.

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

i dont like Jup ruling you. It doesnt seem you fit the position. You never want weak / debilitated lord of asce when it comes to a job interview
it doesnt mean you dont have the skills, i think it means that you just dont fit the job.

Ok thanks, that makes sense

I keep getting signs in my horary charts that I am not destined for the opportunities I am pursuing. I wonder if I am just going in the wrong direction. Like I'm destined for another path so I am hitting road blocks lol

GeminiStarr

my other problem is the job itself merc. A. it is separatng from the sun B it is chasing after square with mars. someone is going to prevent you from getting the job because there shoud have been TOL from merc to jup through moon but mars intercepts that TOL .. interestingly enough job's 7th house falls into the house where mars resides.

Your interpretations are always on point for me. I think you are seeing the recruiter I interviewed with. I think she will be the one preventing me from getting the job and moving forward.

Thanks again

tikana

Your interpretations are always on point for me. I think you are seeing the recruiter I interviewed with. I think she will be the one preventing me from getting the job and moving forward.

Thanks again

is the recruiter for the company or from an agency 3rd party?
because if you know the company's name where you want to be hired, just apply directly there.