Asking for a friend (for real)

zaidaturtle

I have a friend who recently lost a relationship of five years and is now looking for something more long-term. He knows I am an amateur hobby astrologer and sometimes asks me for advice. He recently asked me about someone he really likes, and I don't know what to say because there are a few red flags, but overall the relationship looks good. (I always just summarize for him an overview what a relationship would look like, rather than breaking everything down.)

The relationship is:

Sun sextile Saturn
Moon trine Saturn
Mercury trine Venus
Venus trine Moon
Venus sextile Mars
Mars conjunct Uranus
Jupiter sextile Sun
Jupiter square Moon
Jupiter sextile Mercury
Jupiter opposition Jupiter
Uranus trine Sun
Uranus square Moon
Uranus trine Mercury
Uranus conjunct Jupiter
Neptune sextile Saturn

There are a few problems, but every relationship has its own problems. What really worries me is the Uranus square Moon. He wants to find someone to settle down with, and this aspect makes me think that the potential relationship he's asking about is doomed to fail. But then, I think maybe some of the other aspects could balance it... thoughts? I don't want to discourage him from investing time in this romantic interest if I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. He's in a delicate place right now and I don't want to give bad advice. I personally have terrible synastry on paper with my partner, but we've been together a long time in spite of this. :) That is why I feel so uncertain about how to interpret. I'd hate to be the person to advise him to get into another train wreck.

ElenaJ

Can you post the charts?
It isn't easy to evaluate something as complex as a relationship based on a list.
The moon/uranus as you say is, as well as the mars/uranus, difficult but aren't necessarily a reason for breaking off a relationship. Everything has to be taken into consideration.
One suggestion, try to point out to him the positive and the negative, but don't advise what he should do, he should decide that based on the information you give him.