Mental binding, love spell

Ukpoohbear

* I have deleted the curse* the Light is better, heal your pain and forgive yourself and others.

Last edited:

ynnest

I want to give you the opportunity to understand that you are playing with the free will of another person- this has consequences.

Y

JUPITERASC

What kind of consequences? I do not want him to do anything bad to himself just to fall in love with me.

demotivation.us_WE-MUST-BELIEVE-IN-FREE-WILL-We-have-no-choice_13720738647.jpg

JUPITERASC

02-28-2017, 03:07 PM
Cold Fusion
user_offline.gif

Re: Mental binding, love spell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear
Hello I hope this works I am going to do this and I will share what happens here.

This is what you do to make the mental binding spell. It comes from the Vashyakarma. It is a mental binding spell because you tell the person what to do. I use it for a love spell.

What you do first is get a photo of your future lover and then burn the photo and keep the ashes to the side. Then you must get clay and mould into a bust so it looks like your future lover. The more it looks like him or her the better and take the ashes and spread them into the bust. Then you carve the name of your future lover into the bust.

On the forehead you will write the yantra of kurukulla pictured below. Hold your hand in the side of the head and repeat the yantra 108 times. Do one mantra set each day for three days.

1) um kurukulle svaha
2) kurukullayah om kurukulle hrih svah
3) kurukullayah om kurukullehrih: mama sarvjanam vashamanaya hrim svaha

Once the mantra's are competed then you must get a pin and paint it red. Tell the pin what you would like it to do and then insert it into the forehead in the middle of the mantra. As you do chant this mantra 108 times:

1) om tare tuttare ture svaha

Keep the bust for nine nights and each night offer incense as an offering. On the ninth night wrap the bust in a red cloth and hide it away in a place you choose.

Remember also to release your target unwrap and take out pin and wipe away the mantra.

karma-karma-clowns-demotivational-poster-1279068077.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Today I am going to go and buy clay and print out a photo of my future lover. Also need red cloth and incense sticks.

I will post photos to follow my journey.

God is man-made.
God is Alive.
God is Scared.
I am my own God.

JUPITERASC

Cold Fusion

Hello I hope this works I am going to do this and I will share what happens here.

This is what you do to make the mental binding spell. It comes from the Vashyakarma. It is a mental binding spell because you tell the person what to do. I use it for a love spell.

What you do first is get a photo of your future lover and then burn the photo and keep the ashes to the side. Then you must get clay and mould into a bust so it looks like your future lover. The more it looks like him or her the better and take the ashes and spread them into the bust. Then you carve the name of your future lover into the bust.

On the forehead you will write the yantra of kurukulla pictured below. Hold your hand in the side of the head and repeat the yantra 108 times. Do one mantra set each day for three days.

1) um kurukulle svaha
2) kurukullayah om kurukulle hrih svah
3) kurukullayah om kurukullehrih: mama sarvjanam vashamanaya hrim svaha

Once the mantra's are competed then you must get a pin and paint it red. Tell the pin what you would like it to do and then insert it into the forehead in the middle of the mantra. As you do chant this mantra 108 times:

1) om tare tuttare ture svaha

Keep the bust for nine nights and each night offer incense as an offering. On the ninth night wrap the bust in a red cloth and hide it away in a place you choose.

Remember also to release your target unwrap and take out pin and wipe away the mantra.

1f58a1a5c9b6f572bad93e86d4376fdc.jpg

GeminiGrrl

What kind of consequences? I do not want him to do anything bad to himself just to fall in love with me.

What I'm about to say, I say as someone with Pluto in challenging aspect to three of her inner planets -- so believe me when I say that I'm very well acquainted with the desire to control and manipulate people for your own benefit because Pluto in challenging aspect is associated with the desire to control other people. That being said, I've also come to the realization that this is not an ethical way to treat other people and it's an approach that backfires more often than not. All actions have consequences of some kind, even if those consequences are not obvious or immediate. What we do to other people, we do to ourselves because the way in which we choose to treat other people is reflected back to us through the way that other people choose to treat us. The Golden Rule is really not rocket science -- if you want other people to accept and respect your right to make choices for yourself based on what you believe is best for you, even if they might not understand why you made those choices, then you have an obligation to accept and respect their right to the same. Attempt to take the power of choice away from other people, and they will attempt to take it from you -- this is simply how the world works. (I've experienced this firsthand.) Is this what you really want? Think of this from the other side for a moment -- how would you feel if you found out that some man planned to cast a love spell on you in an attempt to force you to love him? Depending on who the man was, you might not feel too happy about that -- and even if it turned out to be a man whom you already found attractive, I think you might find that you still feel a bit upset over the fact that he essentially tried to make the choice for you (especially if he did so without making any effort to talk to you first).

It really doesn't matter how good you believe your intentions might be -- most people generally mean well and don't operate from a deliberate desire to harm other people. As Hanlon's Razor states, it's a fallacy to attribute to malice what can be explained equally well by stupidity. However, the proverbial road to Hell is said to be paved with good intentions precisely because a majority of the psychological wounds that people inflict on each other were unintentional and unforeseen -- and not only that, quite often came about because the transgressor sincerely believed they were trying to help.

When you attempt to control another person primarily for your own benefit rather than his -- which, with all due respect, is what you are trying to do here -- you're not really acknowledging the other person's right to his or her own life. What you're doing in that situation is treating the other person -- whether you're willing to acknowledge it or not -- like a puppet, a possession, or a prisoner. Forgive me for being a bit blunt...but what you're describing is not a romantic relationship as much as it is an emotional hostage situation, and I know this because I've done it myself in the past. You say you want him to love you but what you're doing suggests that he shouldn't be allowed any choice in the matter...which doesn't sound very loving to me. You say you want him to love you...but what does "love" mean to you, and what are you willing and prepared to offer him in return for his love? These are questions you really need to be able to answer before you can have a healthy romantic relationship with any man, let alone this man.

Real love is not something you can force -- and it is not up to you to decide whether or not someone else can love you or not. Whether you like it or not, they are the only ones with the right to decide that. If you want other people to love you, then you need to learn how to love them -- which means resisting the temptation to control or manipulate them, because control is almost the complete opposite of love. Control says "you have to love me because this is what I need" -- love says "I'm willing to let you go if that's what you need in order to be happy." When you truly love someone, you're not focusing on yourself -- and given a choice, do you really want someone to love you only because you've forced his hand using a love spell? No...I think if you're honest with yourself, what you really want is someone who loves you entirely of his own choice and wants to give that love to you without you needing to do anything special to get it.

Last edited:

Kannon

Consider giving that money to the homeless instead :smile:

Nice response :happy: When we act selflessly for the benefit of others who cannot return the favor we are activating real love, Unconditional Love, which elevates our consciousness and opens us up to greater possibilities.

Ukpoohbear, you are certainly free to experiment with this and let us know what happens (or not). But I have to tell you that someone enacted such a thing with me before and I sensed it, quickly determined who had done it, and easily neutralized it.

There may be contexts in which a binding ritual is appropriate to stop someone from doing harm to others or themselves. But at least allow yourself to wonder if following through on this is really going to get you what you want. Is it really just a short cut?

The real power is found in learning to relate to others and meeting them halfway. Otherwise, what you are talking about here is a kind of power over -- possession. And no, that is not a situation in which the other person has free will. They are a prisoner.

This was the lesson of Pluto. Read it and learn.

Cold Fusion

What I'm about to say, I say as someone with Pluto in challenging aspect to three of her inner planets -- so believe me when I say that I'm very well acquainted with the desire to control and manipulate people for your own benefit because Pluto in challenging aspect is associated with the desire to control other people. That being said, I've also come to the realization that this is not an ethical way to treat other people and it's an approach that backfires more often than not. All actions have consequences of some kind, even if those consequences are not obvious or immediate. What we do to other people, we do to ourselves because the way in which we choose to treat other people is reflected back to us through the way that other people choose to treat us. The Golden Rule is really not rocket science -- if you want other people to accept and respect your right to make choices for yourself based on what you believe is best for you, even if they might not understand why you made those choices, then you have an obligation to accept and respect their right to the same. Attempt to take the power of choice away from other people, and they will attempt to take it from you -- this is simply how the world works. (I've experienced this firsthand.) Is this what you really want?

It really doesn't matter how good you believe your intentions might be -- most people generally mean well and don't operate from a deliberate desire to harm other people. As Hanlon's Razor states, it's a fallacy to attribute to malice what can be explained equally well by stupidity. However, the proverbial road to Hell is said to be paved with good intentions precisely because a majority of the psychological wounds that people inflict on each other were unintentional and unforeseen -- and not only that, quite often came about because the transgressor sincerely believed they were trying to help.

When you attempt to control another person primarily for your own benefit rather than his -- which, with all due respect, is what you are trying to do here -- you're not really acknowledging the other person's right to his or her own life. What you're doing in that situation is treating the other person -- whether you're willing to acknowledge it or not -- like a puppet, a possession, or a prisoner. Forgive me for being a bit blunt...but what you're describing is not a romantic relationship as much as it is an emotional hostage situation, and I know this because I've done it myself in the past. You say you want him to love you but what you're doing suggests that he shouldn't be allowed any choice in the matter...which doesn't sound very loving to me. You say you want him to love you...but what does "love" mean to you, and what are you willing and prepared to offer him in return for his love? These are questions you really need to be able to answer before you can have a healthy romantic relationship with any man, let alone this man.

Real love is not something you can force -- and it is not up to you to decide whether or not someone else can love you or not. Whether you like it or not, they are the only ones with the right to decide that. If you want other people to love you, then you need to learn how to love them -- which means resisting the temptation to control or manipulate them, because control is almost the complete opposite of love. Control says "you have to love me because this is what I need" -- love says "I'm willing to let you go if that's what you need in order to be happy." When you truly love someone, you're not focusing on yourself -- and given a choice, do you really want someone to love you only because you've forced his hand using a love spell? No...I think if you're honest with yourself, what you really want is someone who loves you entirely of his own choice and wants to give that love to you without you needing to do anything special to get it.

I can see everything you typed, And then some:
Cvap_zpsby7g8xfn.jpg
220px-Diana_and_Actaeon_Statutes_1925_by_Paul_Manship_03_zpsuvfyhpky.jpg

Ukpoohbear

What I'm about to say, I say as someone with Pluto in challenging aspect to three of her inner planets -- so believe me when I say that I'm very well acquainted with the desire to control and manipulate people for your own benefit because Pluto in challenging aspect is associated with the desire to control other people. That being said, I've also come to the realization that this is not an ethical way to treat other people and it's an approach that backfires more often than not. All actions have consequences of some kind, even if those consequences are not obvious or immediate. What we do to other people, we do to ourselves because the way in which we choose to treat other people is reflected back to us through the way that other people choose to treat us. The Golden Rule is really not rocket science -- if you want other people to accept and respect your right to make choices for yourself based on what you believe is best for you, even if they might not understand why you made those choices, then you have an obligation to accept and respect their right to the same. Attempt to take the power of choice away from other people, and they will attempt to take it from you -- this is simply how the world works. (I've experienced this firsthand.) Is this what you really want?

So basically it is not good to control people but I want to and there are some men who might like it.

Ukpoohbear

Nice response :happy: When we act selflessly for the benefit of others who cannot return the favor we are activating real love, Unconditional Love, which elevates our consciousness and opens us up to greater possibilities.

Ukpoohbear, you are certainly free to experiment with this and let us know what happens (or not). But I have to tell you that someone enacted such a thing with me before and I sensed it, quickly determined who had done it, and easily neutralized it.

There may be contexts in which a binding ritual is appropriate to stop someone from doing harm to others or themselves. But at least allow yourself to wonder if following through on this is really going to get you what you want. Is it really just a short cut?

The real power is found in learning to relate to others and meeting them halfway. Otherwise, what you are talking about here is a kind of power over -- possession. And no, that is not a situation in which the other person has free will. They are a prisoner.

This was the lesson of Pluto. Read it and learn.

I am interested in hearing what you did to neutralize it? I do not think he will have much knowledge on this subject but it will be good to hear your technique.