Best Way to contact him? And will there be interference from others?

AnamCara

Hello All

I have decided that I will respond to my exe's invitation to talk (that I initially rejected) but need some direction as to which will be the best medium. I have a feeling that an ex friend has been feeding him lies and I know they still communicate and I wonder if she will be the "spoke in the wheel" so to speak and how much influence she will have over this

Thanks in advance.....

Attachments

• astro_25gw_01_best_way_to_contact_him_201258_18431_21211.jpg
    astro_25gw_01_best_way_to_contact_him_201258_18431_21211.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 26

AnamCara

I see that Jupiter, the sun and mercury are in the 12th....that cant be good, can it? Im still learning horary so I may be completely off here....

dr. farr

Telephone won't be the best way: Cancer = Moon signifies your house of communications (3rd whole sign house) and Cancer is in HIS house of communications (3rd from 7th) in DETRIMENT (Moon in Capricorn)

AnamCara

Thanks Dr Farr

So should i communicate with email, face to face or not at all? Im still learning horary so not sure how to interpret what you just said

dr. farr

With Sun and Jupiter in your signifying house, and elevated above his significator (Mars), I would say-contact should be direct face to face (ie, in person)...

AnamCara

Thanks again Dr Farr

And will there be intereference from anyone, like friends or maybe a romantic interest he may have? (I'm not sure about romantic interest, I just have a feeling he may have someone)...

dr. farr

No-there are no potential significator planets between you (Venus) and him (Mars), so I do not anticipate any significant interference relative to your contacting him.

rafaella

Looks like email to me, don't know if that is best way. But possibly initial contact is email, as your 3rd ruler Moon is trining Mars (his significator). Or it could be telephone as well. But not sure if you actually would contact him, Moon is in detriment feels very heavy influence like you feeling quite unsure about doing this? Venus, you ruler is also slowing down and does not complete trine to Saturn, (his 3rd ruler) and will go Rx.

But Jupiter on Asc looks positive to me for communication, won't be bad experience....

AnamCara

Hi Rafaella

Thanks for this feedback

Quite correct, I want to write but am constantly second guessing myself. Its like I want to be sure that the outcome will be positive, that we can part on friendly terms, but I find it difficult to read him or his motivations

dr. farr

Personally I think you need to see him in person-only then could you really gauge, size up, the situation and his reactions: phone, or letter, really can't give you this result.