Where is this relationship going?

Hi guys! I would like to know where my relationship with this boy is going. I am new to Horary so any analysis would be so helpful, thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 5.14.43 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 5.14.43 AM.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 54

aquarius7000

Hi guys! I would like to know where my relationship with this boy is going. I am new to Horary so any analysis would be so helpful, thank you!

Nicole, if it is still the same boy, you already asked the question - like literally 2 days ago, just phrased differently, on another thread. Horary does not work this way - by posting multiple charts on questions with the same intent. Your Q was answered on the other thread as to where your relationship with this boy is going: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135412

hahaha no i know this is not the same person! lmao this boy is someone who is single and we've hooked up like twice but intrigued if anything will happen! i dont wan't a boyfriend so i'm just curious but thank you for your help on the other post!

Chrysalis

Whats he been like on the previous two times you've hooked up? as to me he doesn't look very forthcoming here. But im not sure if this is down to him lacking in self confidence or if he is just not feeling it with you. Is he usually a bubbly outgoing person or more the reserved and quiet type?

IleneK

Premium Member
Though things may appear promising as Moon applies to trine Sun, I think some fallout [Jup ruling the 8th] may come between you/Sun and him/Saturn getting together.

aquarius7000

Hi again,

Thanks for clarifying the situation, which is important to know. However, I am a bit confused now. You are also interested in this guy as well? None of my business, but with the Sun in the first house, it seems you need some clarity for yourself in this area.

That said, this one looks better than the previous chart. There is interference from Jup before Sun meets Saturn in a trine, but with Jup in th 5th and rx, it could be reflective of your own situation/interest in more than one person. The Moon also trines the Sun and is a strong Taurus Moon. Given the Moon is cadent and Cap. involved, that combo tells me that the development will be pretty slow.

hi guys thank u all for responding!
@Chrysalis he is usually bubbly the last time i saw him, but it's been awhile since we've seen each other and communication has been slow so that's why i'm curious if anything might happen again? we don't consistently talk but we do keep in touch, very causal i'd say which i personally like lol. he's been very passive i'd say, never really expressed what he feels for me other than how he acts when we are in person. He's very noncommittal which is fine with me but i'm not sure if he might think i'd want a bf? because he has pulled back quite a bit. He also does struggle with confidence and maybe even mental health battles so i'm not sure if that may be coming up in the chart? also if this might help at all, his Venus lands in my 12H so correct me if i'm wrong but i think that might mean hidden feelings, or feelings never really being expressed which is very accurate.

@IleneK that's very interesting! thank you for your input.

@Aquarius7000 no you're fine! the other boy i asked about has been out of my life for months and i was ready to fully find an answer between us which I did with your help! nothing was going on between us for at least a year lol. but yes he has also been on my mind since then because of how strongly i once did feel. And yes the relationship with this boy (the one i'm inquiring about now) has been slow, i've known him since Jan, and not much crazy progress has happened.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

From what you say that's what im seeing, he doesn't seem very forthcoming due to self-confidence issues and of feeling inferior. I think he needs a push in the right direction from you to let him know that you do like him, as i don't think at present he feels like you truly do, and this is why he's holding back. He's most likely got insecurity issues to be like this.