Is it time for end?

imaflower

https://imgur.com/hbI6jUg

Hello.

Lately I feel the force in me to end my relationship with man I thought and still thinking i love. I become aware of many things that feels not ok, and are hurting, and to continue probably is waste of time and energy. Seems like our relationship is an illusion from the perspective of my true needs, even it is developing and became very close during 4 years.

Please, can you help me to read this chart?
For me the answer looks yes.
He, Moon is in 4th house of ends, separating from me Saturn. Hes other Significator Sun is also separating from Saturn. Saturn being in Aquarius and 1st house maybe shows that I'm getting to be more about my self than about us.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

It's a little difficult for me to read the chart in its entirety, but I do have a question if you or he is flip-flopping how they feel? Maybe one minute they pick apart the details and the next they feel like the relationship should move forward on blind faith?

You are Saturn in the 1st degree of Aries and placed in Aquarius, a recent change of heart and moving in a new direction for yourself. Also, although I don't use outers typically, you having all of that in the first house makes me think this relationship has been hard on you? Have you felt like you've done most of the work to keep it afloat?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Saturn (you) just changed signs, which means you are looking to make a change. As you rightly say, he leaves a trine behind with Saturn as Moon himself.

Moon's next aspect will be to Venus and then to Mars, so it could be that he likes a friend and starts talking to her.

imaflower

It's a little difficult for me to read the chart in its entirety, but I do have a question if you or he is flip-flopping how they feel? Maybe one minute they pick apart the details and the next they feel like the relationship should move forward on blind faith?

You are Saturn in the 1st degree of Aries and placed in Aquarius, a recent change of heart and moving in a new direction for yourself. Also, although I don't use outers typically, you having all of that in the first house makes me think this relationship has been hard on you? Have you felt like you've done most of the work to keep it afloat?
LovelyMissAries, you described my feelings exactly how it is. I'm flip flopping how I feel, and starting to realise and also feeling that I'm able to start to look within. What is it, that makes me feel like this? Relationship is going on 4 years, there is a strong feelings in both of us, things has been done, but I do nohing about being together, as we live in different parts of the country. I want him, but maybe is not him, maybe it is some inner issues that is screaming for my attention..
I also, as you say, felt that I have done the most of work, but its changing, i give in, and he comes in...

Thank you for your help 😊

imaflower

Hi,

Saturn (you) just changed signs, which means you are looking to make a change. As you rightly say, he leaves a trine behind with Saturn as Moon himself.

Moon's next aspect will be to Venus and then to Mars, so it could be that he likes a friend and starts talking to her.

Very thankful for your help, aquarius 7000 😊

IleneK

Premium Member
I think you are ready to end it with him for the reasons you so clearly describe. Saturn/you are strong in this matter, both by sign and angular first house [if not first sign].

There is no applying aspect between you and him/Moon; he/Moon applies to meet another/Venus.

By all appearances, this is not what you are seeking at this time:

"but I do nothing about being together, as we live in different parts of the country. I want him, but maybe is not him, maybe it is some inner issues that is screaming for my attention.."

I think attention to inner issues may benefit you more than continuing this geographically distant relationship.