Lost my way and confused

Hi there everyone. I graduated from psychology in 2017. Since then i have no job. In 2019 i was at the military service (it's an obligation in here) and luckily work as a psychologist and they paid me well for 1 year. But 1 month ago service it's done and i don't know what to do know. Should i get masters degree or should i go looking for a job(already sent my CV to some job proposals but nothing happened) or should i do both? I feel so confused and lost. In here being a psychologist or a therapist is a very complicated issue. Sometimes should i try another section or different job. I don't know where to start and i feel so depressed and lost. Please guide and help me. Thank you.

My birth details:

13.11.1994(Male)

00:46 A.M.

Istanbul/Turkey

Last edited:

Scherzy

Hi there everyone. I graduated from psychology in 2017. Since then i have no job. In 2019 i was at the military service (it's an obligation in here) and luckily work as a psychologist and they paid me well for 1 year. But 1 month ago service it's done and i don't know what to do know. Should i get masters degree or should i go looking for a job(already sent my CV to some job proposals but nothing happened) or should i do both? I feel so confused and lost. In here being a psychologist or a therapist is a very complicated issue. Sometimes should i try another section or different job. I don't know where to start and i feel so depressed and lost. Please guide and help me. Thank you.

My birth details:

13.11.1994(Male)

00:46

Istanbul/Turkey

You must add the chart,I am Turkish too,I understand you very well.You have 3rd house stellium,what about:
1- Professions that are intensely related and dependent on information exchange

• Journalism, radio presenter, TV director.

• Animator, actor in a holiday club.

• Representation, advertising, marketing.

2- Intellectual professions:

• Writing, proofreading, literary criticism, translator, press spokesman, diplomat.

• Publishing.

3- Occupations requiring imagination:

• Comedianism, cantoism.

• Acrobatics, juggling, magic, clowning.

4- Art professions:

• Sculptor, engraving, painter.

5- Occupations requiring technical expertise:

• Computer expertise, engineering in various fields.

Attachments

• him.jpg
    him.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

creativei

Hi freeloader

you are LEO asc aquarius rasi..

1st lord in 3rd house is good for courage , leadership , authoritative , alpha male . fond of praise and recognition u wish to be center of all in every aspect . you want to shine like sun . enemies wont shake their tale to u , if they do you give **** to them . you long for praise and rewards and ofcourse you get that sure . you are also have excellent business skill and organizing capability , born leader than follower , you cant be one among other employees , wherever you go you aim only for higher post . naturally suited for ceo job .

sun in 3rd spoils relationship with elder siblings and early loss of father but for you jupiter aspects both 11th house of elder siblings and 9th house of father , so in your case its not loss but some misunderstanding may prevail . take care of your eyes , you may possibly wear glass later years . dont strain your eyes much . you are hero among friends , has many friends from govt and business side .

as i said earlier your saturn dasa came end saturn is lord of 6th and 7th house . so far it gave many troubles you , regarding health , partners . your enemies troubled you much . your health too suffered to some extent . saturn moon combination gives depressed ,mental conflicts , throughout this saturn dasa you had many expenses on health . loneliness are part and part of your life in saturn dasa , it taught you many things on how people and life is , with that experience you take life to another level . you use your experience in coming dasa .

mercury dasa starting in 2020 September , from 2024 onwards you see many changes in your life , your loneliness gona disappear you have many friends and increase of wealth day by day , . this mercury dasa will bring marriage for u . after that life changes superbly . your wife comes distant land , though at times you have some quarrels and expenses from her but in the long run u have happy married life . both of you travel to many countries and even spiritual journeys too . you experience mixed results reg children's . they attached with you much than your wife .

from 4th jupiter aspects 8th house of longevity spouse family , inheritance , occult spirituality and astrolgy , so you have very positive results in these aspects . but they say jupiter aspects 8th house gives mind related issues , fearful mind . some mind related diseases . other than that its fine .

jupiter aspects 12th house makes you highly spiritual charitable . you spend om children's lot . you may also have expenses om mother and home . like buying new land or home . indeed you will have large nice home for yourself . since he is 8th lord it happens by bank loan . be careful with friends . they will behave in a way that it makes you anger . exp females . seldom you have good relations with females , even up-to with your wife to some extent this is because sun hates women . sun in 7th or sun connection with venus makes hater of women . so watch out of that .

as i said already mercury dasa venus bukti will bring many changes in your life . including marriage ! .

your spouse may be doctor or connected with medical field . may be Psychiatrists .

mercury dasa will be happy for you . luck comes after marriage ... from 2024 no turning back ...

Last edited:
Hi freeloader

you are quarius asc aquarius rasi as well .

saturn moon conjuction gives depressed mind , lots of mental worries , your whole life is like a battlefield . you have very cold relationships with mom and and with your collegues as well . this alignment gives spiritual tendencies , you are monk by mind , though live in material world .

your tenth lord mars is debiliated but that debliation is cancelled by virtue of that dispositor moon in lagna . also jupiter purifies the mars by its aspect . so indeed you have prof but that profession gives you headache . instead of being in advising position you yourself need a good counselling . thats reality truth ! .

you are currently undergoing last phase of saturn dasa , throughout this saturn dasa you have suffered much , expect sound health it took away everything from you , from disturbed home life to troubling career . generally saturn is the planet of karma , if one has saturn dasa in their lifetime means , they are born to reap , as much as comparing to others , but good news that after saturn dasa person life changes , they get everything they desired , saturn rewards them well . so dont worry .

since your ascendant and its lord is strong , no matter how worst is your life , you overcome that with your endurance and will power ..

jupiter in 10th is not conductive for good prof , it gives low professional life but for you jupiter is aspecting your 10th lord mars so it is balanced . prof goes on well at same time , it has its own set of problems .

your financial aspect is good . since Jupiter aspects 2nd house of speech and wealth , your speech has powerful , whatever you say it comes true , many have benefited by your advice and they praise that . youre natural advisor . when you start giving advice , even sky doesn't matches with it .

3rd keu gives superior courage but it takes away good terms with younger ones , unless your communication is spiritual it wont sounds good , sometimes you speak weird , out of box confusing manner . others dont enjoy that . you may also act mad many times without knowing the consequence .

marg happens late for you after long battle , even love failures too happens . that too disturbs your mind lot . your spouse comes from well to do family , she contributes her earning lot , you are attached with her , though at times concessional quarrel arises .

your coming mercury dasa is good overall with some problems . relationship with fathers suffers in this mercury dasa . you may change home . younger siblings will troubles you , many many travels you undertake , both spiritually and professionally , infarct to say you may even have atheists principles but 9th lord in 9th you back to tack . chances of changing religion . even your spouse comes from other religion than yours . or may inter religion .

ketu dasa is good for professional overall .

Your current pathetic situation changes in 2023 . you also gain knowledge in astrology in later years . ......

I am sorry but i am leo lagna. Please enter the birth time 00:46 A.M. Thank you.

creativei

indeed i entered that only . 00.46 am

see attachment included .

i follow vedic only .

Last edited:
indeed i entered that only . 00.46 am

see attachment included .

i follow vedic only .

I follow vedic too. There must be a mistake i think. Can you please try somewhere else because -including Jagannath Hora- every program or website tells me that i am leo lagna (in western i am virgo lagna).

creativei

yes buddy you are simha lagna aquarius rasi . sorry my soft is playing hiden seek with me ;p

but its not a issue same prediction works for rasi too , you can read the chart both rasi wise and lagna wise , result is more or less same , except few things .

ok wait i re write my prediction for ur satisfaction and say lagna wise .. .

cheers .

yes buddy you are simha lagna aquarius rasi . sorry my soft is playing hiden seek with me ;p

but its not a issue same prediction works for rasi too , you can read the chart both rasi wise and lagna wise , result is more or less same , except few things .

ok wait i re write my prediction for ur satisfaction and say lagna wise .. .

cheers .

Thank you so much. Much appreciated.