Urgent help

AW041

Hi,

I need help urgently. My company has posted a new role, and I am very keen on it, but given that my role just got changed I am not sure if I should apply for it and if If I will even get it.
I want to know if I apply for the role will I get it. Application deadline is very near for internal employees.
Both Me/asc and the job are in the fall. So they may think I am not qualified for it but Venus does aspect Jupiter in 3 units, no sure what that means?

Regards

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_gt_the_role_if_i_apply_for_it_hr.58487.7803.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_gt_the_role_if_i_apply_for_it_hr.58487.7803.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 24

Bunraku

I agree with your interpretation. You might.

Role doesn’t look too good though. Venus is out of her dignities, cadent, and debilitated. You are out of your dignities too. So it might be uncomfortable for you to slip in that role.

What I don’t like is the Moon squares. Shows a lot of anxiety, and seeing things unclearly in the situation. Moon is via combusta. Like there’s a lot of stress and anxiety here.

Tread carefully.

AW041

I agree with your interpretation. You might.

Role doesn’t look too good though. Venus is out of her dignities, cadent, and debilitated. You are out of your dignities too. So it might be uncomfortable for you to slip in that role.

What I don’t like is the Moon squares. Shows a lot of anxiety, and seeing things unclearly in the situation. Moon is via combusta. Like there’s a lot of stress and anxiety here.

Tread carefully.

My application to this new role, will upset my current boss and also ruin my terms with him, which I just started to establish in this new role. I am definitely anxious, had this role come in few months ago or a few months later, I would have definitely got it.
But definitely not worth loosing my credibility in the organization

Last edited: