No friends by chart?

Greysee

Banned
Hello. I would say that my chart rather fits then it doesn't, however, there are things about it that bug me greatly. One of them is that my 11th house doesn't really show something that special, however, regarding the agenda of this house, my life is VERY special. I have literally no friends. This is not a hyperbole, it's a fact of my life. I haven't had a friend for a very long time, possibly never. I am a gemini, I have no bad planets in 3rd or 7th house (no planets at all) and my 11th is in sag ruled by Jupiter in sag and no other planets. Yes, it is opposite to sun and mercury but I thought opposition is a difficult aspect, not a catastrophic one. And yes, it is squared by Mars, but I would have guested that would mean disputes, pasionate relations or maybe treating them selfish, not that it would signify "nothing at all". This does not feel like my reality, I imagined it would be more like having there saturn conjunct chiron in capricorn.
graphic.php

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

I literary have no friends too now... May be one but we're drifting apart. So I can relate to how you would feel... In my case, I have south node in 3rd house so yeah, is proven in my life. I no longer talk to 2 of my siblings. Totally cut off most of my relatives.

Anyway, do you mind sharing your D.O.B, time & place?
I will check that on my side, may be tonight when I have time.

Gemini888

Thanks. One look at your chart tells me you look rather "unapproachable", with Scorpio MC and 10H Pluto. Both chart ruler and MC's ruler trine each other. You also don't seem like a positive thinker type. Chart ruler and Chiron form hard aspects to Merc, while MC's ruler forms hard aspect to Sun and Moon. There is also the Mars/Pluto square and Sun/Pluto opposition too. You are very guarded of your image to the world and only some "special few" can enter your circle.

Maybe start by loosening up and looking around you more? You may have more friends than you realize.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Sorry, I took a glimpse of your chart this noon but now it has expired.

With that short glimpse, same as Gemini888, I guessed it was your scorpio MC but I am not confident.