will i hear from him before xmas??

etoilestar

Hi there everybody

I have asked the question will i hear from him before xmas? Him being someone I had quite a turbulent, but intense, relationship with last year. We have had a little contact this year mainly from me at the start of the year, then i sort of gave up and he reinitiated contact a couple of times...

I have given it a look and this is what ive picked up (keeping to AG's superbe guider)

heres the chart

803449183d2cd5713.jpg

I am in pisces represented by Jupiter which sits in 11th house capricorn and moon which sits in 1st house aries.

He is in virgo so represented by mercury which is in 8th house & scorpio

ascendant is not too late or early & moon is not VOC as will square jupiter and trine venus before it changes signs...

Ok so far as I can see mercury will come into sextile with Jupiter and nothing aspects before that so that would stand as the answer...

so for me it says yes he will be in touch before xmas...

usually i miss something glaringly onvious lol so could you let me know how i've done with this question... I'm trying to follow AG's advice and not overcomplicate matters, but if anyone see's anything else, other women for example, I'd love to expand my understanding of horary...

Thanks so much
Melanie

etoilestar

just to add on jupiter ie me is in his fall so this might mean that I am weak as far as he is concerned??

just seen also that saturn is in the 7th so not an easy ride???

melanie

RayAustin

Yes you will, if your question is strictly about communication. Both your third houses are in contact with one another. The moon, your fifth squares your fifth and his eleventh so it doesn't seem that there will be longterm friendship or any romantic tendencies; there will be frustrations involved when in contact, maybe you will be misunderstood.

But... you're asking about other women, so obviously you're not just interested in just catching up with him?

Last edited:

natasa812

Well, I am VERY VERY new in astrology, so dont take my answer as correct. But, if the other woman is Venus, and venus is in sagittarius (foreign country) she could be a foreigner or somewhere far away abroad (this explains the reason why he is coming and going away) which means that if she exists, they are not very ``close`` to each other (literally and metaphoricly). Mecury and Venus also dont make any aspects - which means that they have no contact any more... sagittarius also loves ``freedom`` so the other woman (if she is still``here``) dont want him much ``for serious`` which is an advance for you. Mercury and Jupiter no aspects too and also Jupiter and Moon with square - distance for some reason. as a woman now, i would like us to start thinking ``will he hear from me before xmass``... maybe he will... maybe i will call him or maybe there is a beautiful spanish or whatever passionate stranger (venus in sagittarius) to whom i will devote my beautiful self as a present for xmass (this is sagittarius speaking, with mars in the 1. house - a little anger for the ``to call or not to call mister`` and for everyone else who think that thay will live forever...) wish you the best
regards from greece

etoilestar

ok a bit more background, I am english living in france, he is french... we met last year, i fell hook line and sinker for him, we had a passionate but difficult affair, which fizzled out after he arrived at my place wearing a wedding band after he'd told me all along he was single. all he would say about the matter at that time was that it was "complicated" I do get the feeling he was/is a player...

this year i have texted him a couple of times just to see how he was as we are in the same kind of job and also had a lot in common other than just the obvious attraction... these were not intended as get together texts, just how ya doing texts. I stopped texting in june or july this year with a final bye bye text as it was doing my head in that i still felt anything for him (i dont get involved with people who are already with other people, but this guy had me from hello and it was only several months later when the truth emerged)

Didnt expect to hear from him again, but have done twice or three times since...

So yes the question was will i hear from him again b4 xmas, the other women bit was i guess just to see if someone with more insight than me could see anything else there...

Melanie

RayAustin

Okay, I was up really late when I wrote that post, Lol. The moon squares his fourth, maybe tough situations at home to do with finances as well; right now he is very weak in combustion under mar's rule, and hidden matters are not letting him see clearly. He is also in a fixed sign, suggesting he is 'stuck'. Mercury has to pass over the scorching sun, then malefic mars.

I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote the third houses are communicating, that's not the case, the fourth from his third is a trine to jupiter so on that basis yes he will, but the moon is your fourth from the third, so like I say, there will be something unfortunate about it, Saturn is a malefic and twelfth ruler, and also positioned in the seventh.

etoilestar

ok just to follow up on this...

text from him this morning!!! "hello darling would really love to see you..."

argggghh this man messes with my head and my heart... I can see why from looking at our charts in synastry, composite and davison... I just need to have the strength and willpower now...

Melanie

RayAustin

etoilestar said:
ok just to follow up on this...

text from him this morning!!! "hello darling would really love to see you..."

argggghh this man messes with my head and my heart... I can see why from looking at our charts in synastry, composite and davison... I just need to have the strength and willpower now...

Melanie

Then it is just as I said. The malefic Saturn rules your twelfth, and is in your seventh, thus when he talked to you there would be something unfortunate about it. Paired with jupiter, it makes sense that the contact would seem to be beneficial at first yet hurtful.

Best wishes, nevertheless, and thank you for the update.