Would anyone like to read my Solar Return 2018/19

ScorpAsc5

Birthday bells will ring in for me in less than 4 weeks and I am sure it will bring something better for me than the present :)

Would anyone like to give me their time and reading for my Solar Return this year? :)

Pluto and Saturn in 12th - looks like difficult times?

Jupiter in 10th = expansions related to work?

Venus in 5th - New love around the horizon? Moon trines with Venus here.

Mars in 1st.

As I live in a foreign country, my employer is attempting to extend my visa but its a lottery so totally based on luck. I don't know if chart shows relocation to my home country later in 2018.

I am still nursing my broken heart but I am sure I will be blessed with someone's love someday, sooner or later :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

l1lp

Capricorn in 1 house - main theme of the year might be career and as u mentioned visa/documents. Mars rising and cardinal sign - active year?North node in 7th house might also indicate changes in relationship area?
Trying to look at how your solar return houses connect to your natal chart might give you more clues as well

ScorpAsc5

Capricorn in 1 house - main theme of the year might be career and as u mentioned visa/documents. Mars rising and cardinal sign - active year?North node in 7th house might also indicate changes in relationship area?
Trying to look at how your solar return houses connect to your natal chart might give you more clues as well

Thank you for writing to me, l1lp :)

So if the main theme is career, maybe something positive coming along with my career expansion and visa approval. Let's see, I will get notified about lottery any time in two months :)

Quick Google says NN in 7th is good luck in marriage and partnership. I don't feel ready for marriage yet but will be encouraging to meet someone better!

l1lp

ScorpAsc5 I think North Node might indicate a positive change in the area not necessary marriage.
Also just wanted to say that Jupiter is going to enter Sagittarius at the end of this year and I think that might be a good thing for the themes you are currently exploring (foreign countries, visas e.t.c) Checking your natal chart and it's relationship to this solar return might give some more clues as well

ScorpAsc5

I have attached Solar return with Natal chart. I am sorry but I am really naive in reading and comparing the charts together.

If it interests you, please let me know if you see something good or bad :)

Jupiter in its own sign seems like a good placement for career. But the main point is if I will be able to continue staying in a foreign country. I am hoping good that I will stay but its all on luck now!

No plans for marriage right now. I have been consecutively rejected by men repeatedly in last 8-9 years since I took relationships seriously in life. Seeing something positive related to love will be really different for once.

Thank you for writing to me. I really appreciate your time.

Last edited:

l1lp

Natal first house is on MC solar with Jupiter conjunct
And solar 9/10 house is in your Natal first house, also with Jupiter in it
I think this looks quite good

Also 7th house of Solar Return with North Node is on your Natal 10th house,
wich I think is also a favourable sign

I hope this helps!
Maybe someone else can take a look and tell more

ScorpAsc5

Natal first house is on MC solar with Jupiter conjunct
And solar 9/10 house is in your Natal first house, also with Jupiter in it
I think this looks quite good

Also 7th house of Solar Return with North Node is on your Natal 10th house,
wich I think is also a favourable sign

I hope this helps!
Maybe someone else can take a look and tell more

That's a lot of positivism, thank you :)

OmniWolf

Looks like an intense year for you, especially as noted above you have the mc near the AC and AC near the IC. Usually this symbolizes some type of travel/move.

There's also a really prevalent Mystic rectangle with Pluto, Chiron-Jupiter, Uranus-neptune, and Sun-Mercury; highlighted in the SR with the MC, Sun, and Saturn in Capricorn. It's quite complex, but simply put I "think" it looks like a opportunity which is based on your talents, especially with the overlaying Grand Psychic Water Trine and the AC as 0º Scorpio. It really makes me think with Saturn's stability in Capricorn and Neptunes new adventure's in Pisces there's some kind of revelation in the works and huge changes coming your way. There's also the T-Square and a lot of this works with your natal Chiron in Cancer.

Makes me think of a strange situation with family which is handicapped or debilitating but yet it has a way of being a HUGE blessing. And there's major activity around it as Chiron is both significantly trine and square. As well as Chiron is crossing the Great cusp in a few weeks for everyone, See Chiron April 22nd enters Aries.

DO you work in a morgue or deal with Major life changes professionally? I would imagine with a chart like this there must be some sort of Care-taking or medical connection to your work.l

ScorpAsc5

Thank you OmniWolf for writing to me.

Each SR every year said it will be intense year ahead. I will be fine if I have to go back to my home country - its lonely in a foreign country. I am really satisfied with my work but my career will depend on where I am staying. I hope works stays stable as that's the only time in my life right now which brings content.

My family - pressurize me to be married and it's not what I want to do right now. We have a ongoing friction about it. Well they want me to be married to be happy but no one understands that's not where my happiness lies. Huge blessing - god knows what it could be ....

I work in Technology industry, no connection with medical profession whatsoever.

I am not excited about my birthday or year ahead. It does not feel like I will be happy.

Thank you for reading my chart. Thanks!