Scary 12th house Solar Return

Takanari

Hello everyone! I hope you could help me.
I'm going to start working this summer with mentally disabled people and it's going to be something totally new but I'm already very scared especially when looking at this chart. I'm not actually scared of the work itself even though it's something totally new but I'm more scared of my coworkers and that they won't like me. They already thought I was a bit too shy when I visited them. I also fear that there is going to be my grandmother's death with Saturn in the 8th.
And could you also tell me about Venus and Uranus in the 12th house? Is it an indicator for a relationship or could it also just be unrequited love? And where does Uranus affect my life?
If you have anything interesting you see, please tell me, also about other planets and aspects. I added my natal and my Solar return chart.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_yy.75852.15074.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_yy.75852.15074.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_32gw_01_yy_201758.75511.59284.jpg
    astro_32gw_01_yy_201758.75511.59284.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 21

blackbery

Hello,
You do have Sun/Mercury opposition Saturn on the 2/8 axis which is primarily concerned with earnings, wages, debts, inheritances, death and taxes. Perhaps you will be concerned about your finances in some way, maybe take on too much debt or not earn enough.
Your planets in the 12th are nothing new to you as you are born with Sun/Venus in 12th.
So working with mentally disabled people falls in line with your natal chart. But it can
be an emotionally draining job so perhaps your co-workers are thinking that you won't be tough enough for the job. Being shy is not a disadvantage in your line of work unless
you cannot enforce the rules. There are some hard aspects to the Moon in the 12th so
you may feel frustrated at times, too emotional, maybe lose your temper. But the Venus and the Uranus have soft aspects and you could meet a partner in your place of work.
Why do you say it will be unrequited love? Because it's in the 12th? Sometimes, that
can indicate a relationship that you keep confidential. Perhaps you date a co-worker
and that is verboten. So you would have to keep it quiet.
It will be a surprising year for you and many insights and growth. Not the best but
certainly not the worst either. Exciting anyways!

As for your grandmother's possible death,
certainly Saturn in 8th can mean a death but not always. It could also mean learning to budget better and manage
your finances in a more mature way.

BB

Last edited:

Takanari

Thank you! I'm actually less scared now than I was before. It will actually be the first time gaining my own money and I'm usually not a big spender but I've had the desire lately to buy new clothes. xD
I talked about unrequited love because I've just experienced it last year so I'm just used to it haha. I don't think it will be someone at work. There are not that many people and certainly not ones I find attractive. Could it also be a relationship that goes against the norms of society? For example homosexual relationships?
Another question: In my natal chart I have Mercury in the 11th house but websites always give me the 12th house. I can actually identify with both. I do talk a lot but I also think a lot and can't express my thoughts sometimes. Could it be that it's a mix between both houses?