Can you predict how good my career will be?

pgsdespo

I am a doctor. Still confused whether to take a surgical side like orthopedics, gynecology

or the medical side like neurlogy, nephrology.

Kindly guide me on which side of the profession I should carry forward and how good will I shine in this field.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 11212.gif
    11212.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 42

muchacho

I am a doctor. Still confused whether to take a surgical side like orthopedics, gynecology

or the medical side like neurlogy, nephrology.

Kindly guide me on which side of the profession I should carry forward and how good will I shine in this field.
Any help will be much appreciated.
In a chart of a surgeon, I would expect Mars or Pluto to play an important role or the signs they rule. I don't see that in your chart.

You've got your Sun in the 6th House in Leo as ruler of the same House and your 10th House is in Sagittarius. So maybe take a look at what body parts are ruled by Leo and Sagittarius and then see into what kind of field that translates. The ruler of your 10th, Jupiter, is in the 5th in Cancer, so you could also look at what body parts Jupiter and Cancer rule.

pgsdespo

Canu be more specific please? I am not sure how to find out what body parts these planets rule? Will u b kind enuf to reply plz?

Thank u:)

muchacho

Canu be more specific please? I am not sure how to find out what body parts these planets rule? Will u b kind enuf to reply plz?

Thank u:)
I just noticed that in the other thread you mentioned that you had someone look at your chart using sidereal and that your ASC was Aquarius. Well, with Aquarius rising, your 10th House would be in Scorpio. And with Pluto as ruler of your 10th in the 10th, that would be a strong indicator for going the surgical route.

theV

Surgery needs a lot of focus and steadiness. I imagine a strong Scorpio, Saturn or Taurus would give a good surgeon. His Saturn conjunct the 10th house by antiscia people with this combo usually chose medical field and I don't know why. My sister studies medecine and she has this placement.

muchacho

Surgery needs a lot of focus and steadiness. I imagine a strong Scorpio, Saturn or Taurus would give a good surgeon. His Saturn conjunct the 10th house by antiscia people with this combo usually chose medical field and I don't know why. My sister studies medecine and she has this placement.
Surgery is done with very sharp tools and the body is cut open - that's a typical Mars/Aries specialty. And usually the body is penetrated deeply, it gets messy and what you get to see is not for the faint-hearted - that's a typical Pluto/Scorpio specialty.