What are his doubts concerning?

etoilestar

Hello
I made this question after reflecting on something rayaustin said in reply to one of my other questions.. that in effect I was spending too much energy on my insecurities and not enough on my partner.

So in an effort to understand things from his point of vue I asked what are his doubts concerning. (doubts/delays in progressing our relationship)

In the chart I am merc in 12th his 6th
He is jupiter (he's always jupiter!!) in 11th his 5th
sun is in 1st conjunct ascendant his 7th
moon is in 9th his 3rd
point of fortune is on 10th cusp his 4th

the things that strike me are as follows:

he is in his 5th house of children - worried how his child will react? how my child will affect his life?

pof on his 4th house cusp and trining at 4 minutes applying to the ascendant and also applyling to a conjunct with the moon. wondering about his property?

the sun conjunct the ascendant I have read can signify new beginnings and feeling optimistic about an issue.

jupiter as his significator doesnt have any aspects that I would see as valid, but Imnot an expert.

Would you read the chart as I have done??
thanks for your insights
Mel

Attachments

• astro_2at_156_what_are_his_doubts_hr.43900.17889.jpg
    astro_2at_156_what_are_his_doubts_hr.43900.17889.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 21

etoilestar

just a quick addition, jupiter is just about to change signs from pisces to aries... how is this interpretated please

thanks

rafaella

hey Etoilestar,

Well, he is again Jupiter here and about to change signs. Usually being in 29th degree means someone who is impatient to change things, 'at the end of his rope', someone who is about to change his circumstances.

He will also conjunct Uranus and this conjunction in his 5th house could indicate change in regards to things pertaining to 5th house such as children, romance and creativity... Moon has just trined Sun could mean that you two get along better now? But next it will square Mercury (you)... if we take Moon to be your co-ruler could mean that something about this situation or about him is not settling well with you.

Last aspect to Mars by opposition means some heated arguments, as Moon is 'emotions' and Mars is 'Aggression, anger/war and passion' they don't mix well.

But your question is about his doubts, I am not sure how to answer this question but just that him being in 29th degree, he wants things to change. He will enter Aries and leave his own sign of Pisces meaning he could be less 'strong'...

Hope this helps :)

R

etoilestar

Thanks Rafaella

Makes sense in light of some of the things he's "hinted" at... the heated arguments have been of varying degrees of heat lol and perhaps there are more to come, all will be revealed I guess.

I love the idea of him becoming less strong lol, perhaps he'll just give in quietly instead of being so damned scared all the time...

Mel