What is she to him??

etoilestar

Hello everyone I have discovered that my boyfriend of 18 months has been hiding a "friendship" from me. He assures me that she is "just a friend" and that its me he loves etc etc etc. I asked the question what is she to him? I am mercury found in the 8th house close to 9th He is jupiter found in the 7th house She would be what? his 11th? What I have noticed is moon is in my 11th (his 5th) would that be a co significator for me? He is in his own 1st house so he is nice and strong? and there my brain refuses to conjugate any further, the more I look the more confused I become...... Please can someone help enlighten me. Thanks Mel

Attachments

• astro_2gw_150_what_is_she_to_him_hr.72955.24824.jpg
    astro_2gw_150_what_is_she_to_him_hr.72955.24824.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 34

woolgatherer

I am a beginner in horary, but with questions like this I'm not sure if you would be the Asc since you removed yourself from the question. You are only asking about the two of them. Also I think other people are often represented by the 7th house even if the person is just a friend. He might be the 7th and she might be the 1st. Sorry, I'm just making things more confusing. I'm not sure about any of this, so hopefully someone who is can answer the question.

Whoever Jupiter is though is dignified in Pisces (the sign of Mercury's fall) so yes they are strong.

etoilestar

hi woolgatherer, I did wonder about that myself, but it is me who asked the question so as far as I can tell I need to be in the chart even though the question isn't about me... part of why it's so confusing to me... she is (or was) hidden from me so perhaps his 12th which is ruled by saturn and saturn is in his 7th... but she wasn't hidden from him so my 12th? which is ruled by sun found in his 3rd of communication? he talks to her? yep that's for sure lol if she is sun she's seperating from a sextile to jupiter so perhaps their communication is waning?? or perhaps Im still barking up the wrong tree ?

Sunny

Hi, EtoileStar!
If you want to know my opinion then I'd say that this question isn't the right question. Turning your chart all round the confusion persist and finally I came to this answer: If you want to know how are his feelings for you, then put a question more clear. Or, if you want to learn about his truly speech, so pick up the propriate question. I'll say with this, that the real question is behind this one. Perhaps you'll have to clarify your own sentiments for him, like : "if I know that he is a lyer, then I will not go longer with him.." or so. Perhaps the questions "shall I believe him?", or "what have I to do in this situation now?" could give you better answers than this what you posted here.
That's what came to my mind when reading and looking at your chart.

Good luck for you!
Sunny

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
I agree with Sunny.Saturn is in the first house which is one of William Lilly's *considerations before judgement*-so I wouldn't read the chart personally.

However, if you do insist on reading it *anyway*, I'd take yourself out of the question completely. He would be h7 and she would be your fifth-*his 11th-of friends*.The moon is in a place where it can't shed much light-but it will trine his ruler Jupiter.
His ruler is exalted in pisces, so just from that I'd say he is telling you the truth.
Lilly

etoilestar

thanks for your replies sunny and lilly I did see saturn in the 1st and it would probably be best to not read the chart as advised, but its hard to stop once you've started... its reassuring then that the aspects are as they are. sunny you are right about the confusion, but it's a question that in effect came from another question that I asked a while ago, a situation that has been developing for a few months now. I do know that he has lied (if only by omission) perhaps because he knows that this girls likes him, and is flattered by the attention even though he says he's not interested in her in that way. I guess I have to have faith

rafaella

Its when Saturn is in the 7th that its advised that the astrologer will have difficulty reading chart accurately.

Saturn in the 1st gives negative answer in my expereince... So in your question you are worried about this girl, Saturn in 1st indicates that this will not come true, even though its causing you anguish over this, you do not have to worry about her, so to speak.

I would take Saturn to be this 'freind' as Capricorn is ruling his 11th house of friends. Her being in his 7th and retrograde could maybe mean that she is possibly someone from the past coming back (an ex girlfriend?)... her being in his 7th could mean that she possibly wants some sort of relationship with him.

But his ruler will oppose her. Although Jupiter (him) is strong in his own sign, he is also in Saturn's (her) term, he likes her. Funny Saturn is in Jupiter's detriment, she doesn't really seem to care much about him? Jupiter is also in your detriment. Something about him is making you feel unhappy and down.

Moon will trine Jupiter (him), sextile Sun (ruler of ur 12th house in his 3rd house) and then sextile Saturn (her). Could mean communication (hidden from you) between them. Of course it seems this has already happened as you discovered. But this is a future aspect here, so more of it will come. On the other hand because their rulers oppose each other, and the fact that Moon can't really bring their rulers together as Sun comes in between (translation of light is obstructed by Sun), it means nothing will come of it.

Last aspect of Moon to retrograde Saturn is not positive (Moon is also in detriment to Saturn), but it depends on what your question is. You were just asking who she is to him, that I already answered. She is someone who is interested in him, someone from his past coming back and he does like her or at least is accepting of her friendship. But in the long run, nothing will happen here, that opposition between their rulers tells us that there is separation and nothing much will come of it despite her intentions.

His ruler is approaching a conjunction to Uranus as well, so that could mean some sudden change for him, unexpected things happening.

hope this helps :)

R

etoilestar

Hi Rafaella

She is apparantly someone he has known for 3 or 4 years, who has a very sad personal history which he is very "touched" by... I don't think they were in touch for quite a while until about November last year when slowly but surely the contact increased until it was daily at one point (feb/march this year) The thing that really annoys and hurts me is that it is/ was all secret, just as you would conduct an affair in effect, even though he says its nothing like that. He admitted that she likes him and as a leo sun and AC I am sure he is more than flattered by the attention:biggrin:

I am interested to know what might be his sudden change.... eprhaps house placement could give a hint at that??

Melanie

rafaella

I'm not sure about that Uranus... in general astrology it can indicate break up if in 7th house, but in horary it could indicate that he will end all contact with her. Jupiter will also change signs right after that indicating he is moving on to new things, change of direction.

Uranus is co-ruler of his 12th house, so something hidden about this situation might come into view for him? who knows....Uranus is not part of traditional astrology, so it points to more change in mind, psychological possibly rather than change on the outside, if it makes sense.

etoilestar

just another thought.... I drew my chart on the 18 may, and we had a huge "discussion" on the subject on the 24th since when he has been progressively different (in a nice way) with me.

I know more about his contact with her than he thinks I know, so I am not putting back on my rose coloured specs just yet, the next couple of weeks will tell me more.

etoilestar

I'm not sure about that Uranus... in general astrology it can indicate break up if in 7th house, but in horary it could indicate that he will end all contact with her. Jupiter will also change signs right after that indicating he is moving on to new things, change of direction.
I suppose at a push seeing as though the question was about him and her it would refer to him and her.... it certainly would "appear" that things have eased up, but I'll know more for sure next week.

Uranus is co-ruler of his 12th house, so something hidden about this situation might come into view for him? who knows....Uranus is not part of traditional astrology, so it points to more change in mind, psychological possibly rather than change on the outside, if it makes sense.
HE has perhaps just realised what a wonderful woman he has in me lol!! I joke of course, but if that change has taken place (thinking about the delay since i drew my question) that might explain his new enthusiasm for "us"