When will I get a job ?

ScorpAsc5

I am unable to find anything - does not matter how much I try. My mental health is deteriorating. I have lesser money left. As I am on visa, I can only do a few type of jobs

Please let me know if this chart gives any hope.

Thanks.

I see myself as Venus in 6th house square Saturn - I don't think there is any hope.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

What type of work do you do? Have you worked in video or creative pursuits (Neptune)? You would look to the 10th house lord, which seems stuck but you do have some good aspects with Sun (govt) or Neptune. If you tried to get govt money or a govt job you could be successful.

ScorpAsc5

Hi, thank you so much for talking to me. As I live in a foreign country, I am ineligible to get govt money or apply for govt jobs.

I am a Software Engineer. I have been trying to find a job since July 2020, but I have had no luck so far.

kalinka

Hi, thank you so much for talking to me. As I live in a foreign country, I am ineligible to get govt money or apply for govt jobs.

I am a Software Engineer. I have been trying to find a job since July 2020, but I have had no luck so far.
Hi,
Venus to Saturn. Something within 1 time unit- 1 Week,month, year. Venus square Saturn without Frustration by another planet is not something Bad! It just shows that it won't happen the easy way and you have to deal with some obstacles further to get to your Job.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Seems as if software engineering is blocked for a while (Uranus in 12th opposing your work house). Your friends (work friends or old work friends: Mercury in 6th or look to 11th house of friends). You'll have to change your approach for a bit in order to get a job but your friends are the key, I believe, to getting one.

Kintpuash

Banned
I am unable to find anything - does not matter how much I try. My mental health is deteriorating. I have lesser money left. As I am on visa, I can only do a few type of jobs

Please let me know if this chart gives any hope.

Thanks.

I see myself as Venus in 6th house square Saturn - I don't think there is any hope.

It appears your 6th house ruler of venus is besieged by legal quandries from the 9th house of legal cases and entanglements. Moon must pass through the 9th - some luck with international or court situations - only to be met after to square mars in querant 12th to revisit conflict?

Moon Jupiter 3rd and 8th is a good start at best for your new job hopes?

Venus and Saturn square - maybe look to the houses that rule the Venus and Saturn (libra taurus aquarius and capricorn) and see where moon and jupiter are nice to get some money easy.

ScorpAsc5

Hi Kintpuash,

Thank you for reading my chart. I read it multiple times. It looks like you are saying that I would have legal problems in finding a job and I should look somewhere else ?

I also want to add this: I am thinking about finding a job day and night multiple times - so how to know if the horary chart is valid ?

Last edited: