when will things with my job improve?

spiritwoman

I am asking about a new job I have taken up recently, where I don't feel ok, the chart shows that clearly, lot's of power struggles and ego issues.
So I am asking when will things improve?
So much thanks

Attachments

• Nov astro_w2gw_new_job.37119.7362.png
    Nov astro_w2gw_new_job.37119.7362.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 22

waybread

Spiritwoman, with the moon trining Saturn (ruler of your 10th house of career) are things actually that bad now? As the moon separates from this aspect it goes VOC, so the answer is "not in the near future."

I'm concerned that your significator Mars is retrograde in the 12th house of secrets and hidden enemies. Is it possible, just maybe, that you've been doing some gossiping, back-biting, or somehow contributing to the stressful work environment?

Would a change in attitude accomplish something, do you think?

spiritwoman

Thanks Waybread. It's actually I am being rejected by the my organization clients which did not want me (or anyone else) to work with them, but those who are financing the project insisted for someone to be hired for the quality assurance of the clients.
They don't respond to my mails, don't include me for meetings, they are simply not giving me the chance.
I have spoken about it with my supervisor, but not really gossiping but more of finding a solution.
I don't really feel comfortable in my new post, lots of power games, so I am thinking about resigning. I also relocated to take this job, and this city seems unwelcoming with lots of problems to settle in. (moon in the 6th house I guess)