what are his motivations

etoilestar

question asked what are his motivations behind asking to try again.?

"he" is my ex of 18 months who I was with for 7 years and who is the papa of my daughter and co owner of my house where my daughter & I live, but which is currently for sale.

10 days ago out of the blue he asked me if there was a chance we could get back together again... I am fairly sure of his primary motive, but being part of the equation with our history I'm perhaps missing the real point.

In the interests of being fair & unbiased, i am asking for help with this reading.

chart is here

80344926b9477f4e3.gif

Not really 100% sure of the significators in this one as it touches quite a lot of things, me, him, property and children...

ascendent is on pisces so JUPITER
H7 is on virgo so MERCURY
H5 is on cancer so MOON
H4 in on gem so MERCURY again

so as querent I am jupiter, I have no aspect to mercury (representing both him and our house) but a nice tight applying trine to H5 (our daughter)

He as MERCURY is combust so hiding something perhaps... not sure of how the house and him being same significator is interpreted???

Also as MERCURY he has no aspect to the moon

My interpretation would be that his motivation is related to the HOUSE primarily ... he and the house are Mercury so he sees himself reflected in the house?

Would you agree with this interpretation?

tahnks Melanie

ps just wondering about the chart itself??? its all a bit top heavy... what does this mean??
thanks

RayAustin

I would have to agree with you. He is in the second house of possessions, in a fixed sign, he's interested in his things staying the way they are. He is surrounded by his own co-significators and in application with them only, another sort of self-interest, both his house/possessions significator and his twelfth of secrets.
I would say with the applying conjunction is he is interested in obtaining that house--by living it again. His 11th of ambitions trines jupiter, which would be the next home of interest. So yes, he is clearly concerned about the house and I don't think he wants it to be sold.

I think he also has his daughter on the brain (the presence of the fifth ruler in his house), as well as you, so another thought that comes to mind is that he wishes to be with you guys again in that same house.

Last edited:

etoilestar

hi RA

that about sums it up the way I see it... he didnt ask until je knew i was really pushing the house sale... and says he wants to see our daughter grow up there and be a full part of her life... oh and me as well (really a third place)

He has left us to rot basically in a near uninhabitable house, but reckons that everything would be different if we tried again... the base situation is unchanged so i don't see how...

I suggested selling the house and buying seperate but adjoining preoperties so he could be near our daughter, but he is stuck on this house...

I ampretty sure that i come into the equation only because I am our daughters Mum and I sort everything out when we ARE together and also as his idea of not working is possible if we live together - his idea is me go out to work while he looks after our daughter and does the house up, as my french is good and his isnt.

I have of course my opinions on all of it, mainly that ive managed without him for the last 3 years (since we have not been living together) have managed much better in the last 18 months since we split up as i only have one child to look after...

basically its fascinating to see its all written in the stars as well......

Mel