grand crosses and t squares and personality

etoilestar

I have two daughters and realistically they are the only two people who i can be certain of the birthtimes...

They are totally different characters and i expected to see this reflected in their birth charts....

however, just from one perspective I have been really shocked...

my little headstrong argumentative goat has this selection of configurations in her chart

Grand Trine with Moon: 12Cap11'34" and Jupiter: 18Vir27'46" and Node: 16Tau39'54"
Grand Trine with Jupiter: 18Vir27'46" and Chiron: 20Cap19'07" and Node: 16Tau39'54"
Cradle from Venus: 7Pis07'49" to Moon: 12Cap11'34" to Vertex: 17Sco40'41" to Node: 16Tau39'54"
T-Square from Neptune: 12Aqu23'03" to Node: 16Tau39'54" and Vertex: 17Sco40'41"

not horrendous to my mind...

my bigger butterfly gem who was seriously angelic as a child and is pretty cool as a grown up has this lovely selection :eek:

Grand Cross with Sun: 23Gem08'26" to Jup: 21Pis35'50" to Ura: 20Sag15'40" to Asc: 24Vir39'37"
Grand Cross with Sun: 23Gem08'26" to Ver: 17Pis28'38" to Ura: 20Sag15'40" to Asc: 24Vir39'37"
Grand Cross with Moo: 11Vir02'00" to Ura: 20Sag15'40" to Jup: 21Pis35'50" to Chi: 15Gem50'52"
Grand Cross with Moo: 11Vir02'00" to Ura: 20Sag15'40" to Ver: 17Pis28'38" to Chi: 15Gem50'52"

T-Square from Chi: 15Gem50'52" to Moo: 11Vir02'00" and Ver: 17Pis28'38"
T-Square from Nod: 27Ari06'38" to Ven: 28Can29'12" and Mar: 22Cap55'14"
T-Square from Ver: 17Pis28'38" to Sun: 23Gem08'26" and Ura: 20Sag15'40"
T-Square from Ver: 17Pis28'38" to Ura: 20Sag15'40" and Chi: 15Gem50'52"
T-Square from Asc: 24Vir39'37" to Sun: 23Gem08'26" and Ura: 20Sag15'40"
T-Square from Asc: 24Vir39'37" to Ura: 20Sag15'40" and Chi: 15Gem50'52"
T-Square from Moo: 11Vir02'00" to Ura: 20Sag15'40" and Chi: 15Gem50'52"
T-Square from Ven: 28Can29'12" to Plu: 4Sco47'36" and Nod: 27Ari06'38"
T-Square from Jup: 21Pis35'50" to Sun: 23Gem08'26" and Ura: 20Sag15'40"
T-Square from Jup: 21Pis35'50" to Ura: 20Sag15'40" and Chi: 15Gem50'52"
T-Square from Ura: 20Sag15'40" to Moo: 11Vir02'00" and Ver: 17Pis28'38"

Lots of conflict within her perhaps....

I am in the process of analysing both their charts but this just jumped out at me as it was so unexpected, i really expected the reverse...

Melanie

rogue_red

Hi etoilestar, two things come to mind. Firstly, you are aries and your daughter with the trines is capricorn. Typically Aries and caps clash big time so what you perceive as argumentative and headstrong could be interpreted as persistent and sure of herself. The abitious head strong goat is very sure footed and Im betting the last thing she thinks she needs is a ram telling her how to climb mountains. Its very easy as parents to allow our own perceptions to colour our interpretations.
The older girl is a Gemini. There is a natural affinity between gemini and Aries. The quick mind and airy nature of gemini sit well with Aries. Geminis love to learn and the aries ego loves to teach.
The other point I wanted to make is that crosses and oppositions can have quite a refining process. Being Gemini these crosses and oppositions wont feel so heavy to her although I'd say her transits will be tougher.

On a personal note. My ex husbands chart abounds with trines and sextiles and hes a rather selfish and spoilt person (amongst other things which I will save for my therapy class).
Remember that diamonds are created through intense heat and pressure:)

Blessing

Maggie

etoilestar

hi maggie

yeah i get where you're coming from my girls although they are pretty much the same with everybody, i was conscious of possible bias from them being my kids so i tried to give an idea of how they are in general with everyone rather than just with me.
Nicole, the little one, knows everything, can do everything, has very little fear, is very loving, and quite a sunny child, but boy oh boy if her switch flips, world watch out...her circle of aquaintances (me, friends, teacher) have worked out the strategy that works with her when shes in one of these phases and peace reigns most of the time. But the number of people who have said that if her eyes were pistols there would be a lot of dead people around is impressive... I adore her and i adore her spirit and hopefully as long as she can reign it all in when she needs to hopefully at least she won't be walked all over as she gets older.
Jenny the older one was almost the proverbial "perfect child" until she got to teen years and she's reverted to being a nice person since those years have passed. However she has low self esteem, tries to please everyone and is only just starting to stand up for what she really wants.

my little goats chart

803449070f6e138be.gif

and my gem butterfly's chart

803449070f6eed9f2.gif

Melanie

rogue_red

Looking at your girls charts I see some really striking features. In your older girls chart she has moon in virgo in 12th house. This isnt an easy position by any means. Virgo moon has a tendancy to be very self critical and being in the 12th house only adds to this.
There are some other issues, especially regarding her dad that add to this but I dont want to go into detail in a public forum.
One of the reasons she was such an easy child is because she is quite inhibited. I feel that as a child she hadnt felt the right to step out or assert herself. This isnt a reflection on you at all but rather as a result of how she processed certain childhood events. Her adult life should be more beneficial. I think vocationally she will excel if she can accept that it is she who is her own worst enemy. If she can harness her moon; using its position to gain insight into her psyche instead of constantly criticising herself then her potential is limitless.

As for your little goat...well I see where you are coming from. With saturn in the first house opp moon and mercury in 7th (both in cap) she wont accept discipline easily. She has the ability to detatch her emotions even with those close to her and will verbally defend what she feels. With Mars in aries she is driven (like a race car!) with her own agenda in mind. She will be very very ambitious and if she isnt careful, could be quite ruthless. I imagine she is quite detatched even within close relationships. Remember that capricorns feel just as much as any other sign, they just dont like their feelings out there for everyone to see. Its seen as undignified. She will seem rather reserved in public, possibly even shy but she shouldnt, under any circumstances be underestimated. This is one powerful kid who has, under the right guidance, potential to be prime minister. Under the wrong influence, she could well become a femme fatale.
I also see so rather influencial aspects pertaining to her dad that I wont discuss here but if you want to know then feel free to pm me.
Children are both a pleasure and a challenge and I can see that your two girls are no different. Happy parenting :)

etoilestar

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow :eek:

If anyone ever wanted solid proof of astrology working they should read this...

Spot on 150%

maggie hats off to you, thank you :39:

melanie