Jupiter/Uranus in Aries while "Mars rules happily"

dhundhun

When "Mars rules happily"?
1. Saturn was in Aries for about 3 years, suppressing Martian tendencies and
2. While Saturn is exiting Aries, and Jupiter enters Aries, suddenly boosting Martian tendencies due to successes in Martian endeavors

This boost remains in effect until return of Saturn to Aries again (29-30 years) to cool down.

This happens once or twice (gap of 60 years: happened in 1939 and 1999) in over every 5000 years (although Jupiter/Saturn meet in Aries more frequent, but exit/enter conditions are not common). Currently it started in 1999 and effective until 2027.
==========

While "Mars rules happily", entry of Jupiter/Uranus together in Aries in June 2010 is of a serious concern - Mars getting yet another boost.

It will depend much on which side Mars is - if world is united, terrorism (war) will be minimum, if not, terrorism (war) will be at another peak.
==========

At individual level, also it much depends on, whether Mars is acting +vely or -vely.

Last edited:
The Jupiter/Uranus in Aries, I feel excitement with, and I have written about it here, (ignore the alien joke in there :sideways:) but see the upcoming film hitting cinemas (Space in 3D). It's the t-square that is more worrying with Uranus in Aries being repressed after the initial freedom of the Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in Aries, the boost and then the following constriction + control can create an enormous amount of frustration/pressure for Uranus in Aries. I have started that astrological piece but will have to find the right mood to continue it. Interesting stuff in the sky coming, maybe literally :alien:(he he). Saturn in Libra tries hard to balance and Pluto in Capricorn a strange mix. On the whole Jupiter/Uranus in Aries is potent for discovery adventure and firsts of any kind. Truly an exciting period, but will be over too quickly.

Last edited:

dhundhun

The Jupiter/Uranus in Aries, I feel excitement with, and I have written about it here, (ignore the alien joke in there :sideways:) but see the upcoming film hitting cinemas (Space in 3D). It's the t-square that is more worrying with Uranus in Aries being repressed after the initial freedom of the Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in Aries, the boost and then the following constriction + control can create an enormous amount of frustration/pressure for Uranus in Aries. I have started that astrological piece but will have to find the right mood to continue it. Interesting stuff in the sky coming, maybe literally :alien:(he he). Saturn in Libra tries hard to balance and Pluto in Capricorn a strange mix. On the whole Jupiter/Uranus in Aries is potent for discovery adventure and firsts of any kind. Truly an exciting period, but will be over too quickly.
SR, your article are pretty good and well written. Thanks for these pointers.

T-square and Saturn opposing Uranus will soon become source of real frustration. They are powerful enough for do-or-die situations. Astrologically, things are very much volatile.

Thanks Dhundhun,

I just test the possibility, we will really know when it happens. The film I think is a good pointer of the aspect. I don't think all events are literal at the time. The meaning of the time can hold more significance. Astrologically things can become more volatile when the Saturn-Uranus-Pluto battle it out. I made some predictions but I am more pondering possibilities. I don't think anyone can really pin point exact events, but we will know the event when it occurs and we know some challenges are heading our way in the sky during that time. Politics, leaders, riots, violence, rebellion. It is definitely ablaze once Uranus in Aries joins with Saturn and Pluto. I do agree forth coming events could be volatile and perhaps accidents and unaspected violence is about to breakout. I don't like to be too doom and gloom, but the sky/weather is tense :smile:

Last edited:

Pallas-trine-Mars

Saturn in Aries isn't very good, Saturn is in fall in that sign after all. Saturn tries to suppress the Martian tendencies but fails because Aries refuses to lose to Saturn. Saturn tries to restrict and confine but often the Aries just won't have it and will keep pushing until it finds a way, believe me I have a cat with Saturn in Aries, if I confine him somewhere he'll rebelliously yowl for hours instead of just taking a nap like a usual cat. Isn't funny that Mars exalts in Capricorn while Saturn falls in Aries? The point of Saturn in Aries is that if you feel you must do your own thing you have to still go about the rules, be realistic and have consideration for others or you'll just suffer the same problems and never learn from them.

Jupiter and Uranus both seem pretty compatible with Aries and they conjunct and oppose exalted Saturn in Libra before their landmark configuration heads back to the mutable signs where they began. Jupiter favors the changes Uranus is seeking to make while Saturn takes action to stop it all but won't succeed (Jupiter conjuncting Saturn doesn't really help either unless they're maybe making another aspect to something else since both negate each other).

Oh! And we almost forgot about Pluto! Who will square them all with a T-square adding intensity to the tension and pushing people to extreme, fateful action in order to get through the stress. With the exception of Pluto the other 3 planets can have strong effect on the political world, but Pluto is in Capricorn, the bureaucracy sign. I'm guessing this will affect political correctness. I wonder what brilliant thing Uranus will teach Jupiter, or if it'll cause some kind of catastrophe, the aspect becomes exact at the very beginning of the Martian sign.

Last edited:

gemini59

Here is a interesting event that I think says it all:)
My chart is Cardinal all angles degrees before 5 (see chart) with natal Mercury cancer at IC and Saturn at MC.

So I have this thing going with total restriction of funds and basically have two old cars. One is a 2001 Corolla and has been parked at my moms old house 200 miles away. The other is a 1995 Honda Accord with 80,000 miles on it ( my moms).

So essentially I have been hanging on to the vehicles as I have two teenagers, no extra funds, and I don't want to get tied up in car loans (Saturn, business). I want to economize (Saturn in Capricorn).

Driving down the road Thursday ( see my event thread on accident) in my mothers old car (Saturn in 10th) a Tire from a Ford Explorer (Uranus) comes off bounces across the four lane and strikes my drivers side front end. I tried to swerve to avoid it but feeling paralyzed slow to react (saturn opposite mercury). As the two cars were going opposite directions and going down hill and about 60 the acceleration of the tire was going pretty good, hitting the median.

It felt like fate (Pluto). I guess it could have been worse as it was a direct hit on the front corner and a few inches would have put it in the windshield.

Now I have been going through this big 'play' here with missing work with no car, his insurance calling me and paying for a rental, trying to get my Corolla yesterday but had to be towed as its battery or something else is wrong ..so it will be transformed too (Uranus)

so will I end up having to buy a new car? Pluto (stray tire) evolves with Saturn entering Virgo at Critical degrees (practical) opposing Uranus (sudden awakening, change). And Jupiter aiding in with a maybe beneficial opposition to moon.

I don't know I just thought it was quite interesting and showed the dynamics of restraint with fateful pluto energy.

gemini59

Something similar happened to my sister in forms of energy. she has been married a long time and separated over two years ago. To make a long story short she expected that the separation would not head to complete divorce due to all the issues of his business, the kids, money, alimony, ...very complicated. The issue has been slumbering uncomfortably thus dormant until this week when she was served.

Thus I think there are these potential scenerios, things we hope to hold on to, things that we resist change due to so many reasons ( and good ones too), that will undergo these sudden eruptive and seemingly out of nowhere, seeming fateful events that we have no control of that will catapult us into change....

Kuntuzangmo

I think the "event" could have been the oil spill....pluto in cap.
The tensions of the jup/uranus opp saturn might be the radical changes trying to happen in Washington. Obama wants to progress (jup/uranus) and the opposition, literally (saturn) wants to thwart him at every turn.
However, with the energy of aries behind him....many of his initiatives and those of the dems are getting through....
The opposition being in balanced Libra, in whatever measure is an influence will be good for whatever change that does happen.

dhundhun

I think the "event" could have been the oil spill....pluto in cap.
The tensions of the jup/uranus opp saturn might be the radical changes trying to happen in Washington. Obama wants to progress (jup/uranus) and the opposition, literally (saturn) wants to thwart him at every turn.
However, with the energy of aries behind him....many of his initiatives and those of the dems are getting through....
The opposition being in balanced Libra, in whatever measure is an influence will be good for whatever change that does happen.

Kuntuzangmo, nice analysis.

Defenetely the pressure and flow was of nature of Pluto's scale and conventional approach in past has been Nuclear blast. If cap could last, it is great technological accomplishment from BP, despite their mess. That would change, how oil spills @ sea bed should be handled in future.