Why i lost my job?

waybread

I am sorry that this happened.

You don't describe yourself as a regular full-time employee. Were you working under a contract that simply ended? Was it the case that the type of work you were doing for the employer did end, or is he hiring someone else to do the same type of work you did?

I ask because having a term-limit contract end isn't really the same as losing a job or getting fired.

Both you and your employer are symbolized by Mercury. Mercury does not have a lot of essential dignity. Mercury is in the employer's turned 8th house of shared money, and its next aspect is a conjunction with Saturn. So I think he probably did not have the funds to continue to pay you for your work.

Sorrowful

My first job,was cause i retired and i was unsure if was the right moment to do so,or should have retired later,3-4 months later.

The last job it was a limited contract that sometimes they renewed it month by month,till they told me they will not extend it anymore.

The similarity is that in both cases,i lost the jobs into december,21/12/2020,31/12/2021.

I dont want to be dissapointed again in a bad job,so im more specific and im looking for opportunities with some quality.