Should I worry about falling ill before my birthday?

This is likely the natal Virgo rising in me, but I worry so much about my physical health. It's almost time for my twentieth revolution around the Sun, and I'm planning a birthday party for five days from now. Try as much as I might to wash my hands and do everything right to keep myself healthy, I woke up this morning feeling like I got the wind knocked out of me. So much so that I mixed a bunch of aspects up when originally interpreting this chart this morning.

The question is "Should I worry about falling ill before my birthday?"

Notable aspects:

Ascendant is Taurus, ruled by Venus. Venus is in 11th house, Aquarius.

First house ruler is venus, which is in Aquarius. I'm not liking the sixth house moon square Saturn in the ninth. Moon square Pluto and Saturn in the ninth= don't travel? still very new to this, so I'm trying my best to interpret.
A positive aspect that may favor recovery is Sun trine Moon. Taurus and Libra are both ruled by Venus, another excellent sign.

While the moon square Saturn and square Pluto unnerve me to a great extent, several aspects also do favor recovery should I fall ill.

Thank you all for help.

Attachments

• 27657637_2002210926709377_6630973862730832030_n.jpg
    27657637_2002210926709377_6630973862730832030_n.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 15

rafaella

Its more your thoughts knocking wind out of you than real illness.... nothing is wrong with you. Venus might not have dignity, but its dispositor is in excellent shape. Venus is combust, clarity of mind will come soon when it moves a bit further from Sun. And even if you got a bit sick... one can still party when one is just 20... relax :biggrin:

moonmoney

This is not related to horary, but I truly believe that your worry over getting sick can actually weaken your immune system. Relax. Take it easy. Get sleep. Wash your hands. If you get worked up, you're likely to leave yourself more vulnerable. In my experience. :) Happy birthday.