Do You Believe My Transits Indicate A New Boyfriend?

Jeannette

I know there's an unpredictability to it via Uranus.
But, I believe that all of my possible relationship transits are only manifesting as about beauty, and that it will remain this way.
So, this is a simple question... Do you believe it'll only manifest about beauty, or do you predict that it will eventually bring me a relationship?

Aries Uranus Seventh House.
Juno, Conjunct Saturn in Sagittarius in the Third House.
Libra Jupiter First House.

And, all I've gotten from it is a change in beauty, via a change in body type from a size 0 petite type of beauty, to a more Libran type of beauty from weight gain. (I'm still beautiful, but I'm a different physical type now.)

I strongly believe that Libra/Juno/the Seventh House can just manifest as beauty.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 33

Osamenor

Staff member
Your current transits could indicate a new relationship. Note the "could." Nothing is guaranteed, because every transit has many possible ways it could manifest.

However, that you're asking this question in the first place indicates that you want to find love, and when you want to find love, you're more open to it, and it's more likely to happen.

Are you currently living the life you need to live, and being yourself? If you're doing that, people are more likely to be drawn to you and want to be part of your life. That's a great way to bring in a new relationship.

I do notice this: Saturn is applying square to your sun, and will be squaring your sun for most of the next year. If you do get involved in a new relationship this year, under that Saturn/sun square, chances are good it will be a longterm one. Saturn transits tend to bring longterm commitments.

I had a longterm relationship start under a Saturn/sun square... although I went through a couple of big crushes and a short term fling in the few months before I met the one I was with longterm. For whatever reason (Pluto squaring my natal Venus and applying conjunction to my moon, which rules my seventh house, perhaps?) I was wired for love during those months. Sounds like you're wired for love right now.

Jeannette

Your current transits could indicate a new relationship. Note the "could." Nothing is guaranteed, because every transit has many possible ways it could manifest.

However, that you're asking this question in the first place indicates that you want to find love, and when you want to find love, you're more open to it, and it's more likely to happen.

Are you currently living the life you need to live, and being yourself? If you're doing that, people are more likely to be drawn to you and want to be part of your life. That's a great way to bring in a new relationship.

I do notice this: Saturn is applying square to your sun, and will be squaring your sun for most of the next year. If you do get involved in a new relationship this year, under that Saturn/sun square, chances are good it will be a longterm one. Saturn transits tend to bring longterm commitments.

I had a longterm relationship start under a Saturn/sun square... although I went through a couple of big crushes and a short term fling in the few months before I met the one I was with longterm. For whatever reason (Pluto squaring my natal Venus and applying conjunction to my moon, which rules my seventh house, perhaps?) I was wired for love during those months. Sounds like you're wired for love right now.

I'm trying to put off getting a man, and doubting that I'll ever get one.
But, I find myself flirty, and wanting to try to get a boyfriend.

I'm taking a break to use a donor to have a baby.
I'm not certain yet when I'll try to get pregnant, but I think I'll try during the Sun in Sagittarius, in my Second House (paid-for pregnancy).

In December, 2015, a doctor gave me four bags of O+ blood. I'm AB-. So, now, I can only have rh- children. (Rh+ children will miscarry, or be retarded.) Rh- men are rare, so I'm going to use a donor instead of trying to marry rh-.

Last edited: