No astrologer could discover the real situation with this person's chart :O

RNestorov

Very interested in what, you experts think...No astrologer, which i turned to could not tell me the most important, major thing about the life of this person :surprised:
It is very noticeable, of physical nature.
By the way, this is my brother.
Maybe you could see it.
Thank you.
Have a nice day.
ZGNkZGR5BGZjZGZjZQNjZQRjZQN2BGN0.png

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you have your brother's permission to post his chart and ask this question?

If not, it's an invasion of privacy. Now, if you wanted to know something about the relationship between you and your brother, that would be a fair question, because it's really about you. But a question about the most important, major thing in someone's life should be left up to them to ask if they choose. And in any case, that's not a question that can be answered by astrology or anything else, because there's never just one most important thing in anyone's life.

RNestorov

Do you have your brother's permission to post his chart and ask this question?

If not, it's an invasion of privacy. Now, if you wanted to know something about the relationship between you and your brother, that would be a fair question, because it's really about you. But a question about the most important, major thing in someone's life should be left up to them to ask if they choose. And in any case, that's not a question that can be answered by astrology or anything else, because there's never just one most important thing in anyone's life.
I do.
Thank you for your concern.
It is not a psychological issue, it is phisycal, very noticable. So he would like to know it, too. And i think that if i would told you what it is, you would say that it is possible to see it through astrology.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
So by "most important, major thing in his life" you mean a physical problem, or something that's noticeable about him physically?

The way you worded the question, I thought you were asking about what he would find most personally meaningful in life. That's something entirely different.

I'm not an expert, and neither are most of the posters here. This is an amateur forum. I can, say, though, that birth charts are never as specific as you seem to assume. If your brother has a disability, or if there's something unusual about his appearance, there could be general indicators for that, but no guarantee that those indicators would show up in that way for your brother. And no, I don't see anything even that specific in the chart. Maybe a more experienced astrologer would, but even they wouldn't know how it's manifesting.

haidee

Physical traits are linked to the Ascendant - usually. Everything else is your personality, emotions, relation to your past/future and people.
- Maybe if you show aspects to the Ascendant...? :)

Frisiangal

I do.

It is not a psychological issue, it is phisycal, very noticable. So he would like to know it, too. And i think that if i would told you what it is, you would say that it is possible to see it through astrology.

As haidee said, physical traits are linked to the Ascendant.

The chart through Astrotheme is not very clear because it shows sign division in preference to house cusps.
Is the chart tropical or sidereal, geo- or helio- centric??

Virgo is the sign of 'being average and ordinary'. It can represents things in miniature rather than major.

From the medical/health astrology perspective, using Western tropical astrology:
When a planet is in the 1st house with adverse aspects, it can denote a physical issue from birth. Such would raise an eyebrow when Moon is involved; childhood and physical issues it can bring?

Looking at Moon's aspects:
Moon rules all fluids in the body. It is on the Ebertin degree that is associated with spinal issues.
It makes an adverse aspect to natal Mercury, ruler Ascendant, in Scorpio. Scorpio rules generative cells.
Moon is exact quincunx/inconjunct Saturn in Aquarius (on 6th house cusp?) Saturn is associated with the skeletal bone structure.
Aquarius with lower leg (knee to ankle), but also with the vertebrae (spine).
Where physical issues are dominant, Saturn would seem more apparent as traditional ruler Aquarius than Uranus, its modern ruler.
Moon is trine the generational Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn. The conjunction says much about lack of structural grounding.

There is a Sun-Pluto square Saturn. Sun is ruler of the heart but through Leo also has associations with the spinal column.

Jupiter-Saturn have shown conditions regarding excessive/stinted growth. There is a Jupiter trine Saturn in the chart.

First thoughts would bë:
Conditions regarding growth through bone structure of the spine, that could result in restriction of agility/movement (3rd house influence).

Second thoughts would run towards difficulties in the autonomous nervous system; a form of paralysis that restricts agility of movement, yet is not necessarily influential upon the 3rd house mental faculties .(You did not say if there were issues regarding mentality).

Third thoughts might tally with a Virgo-Saturn influenced skin disorder.... psoriasis, scaly skin, eczema. etc.

Fourth thoughts of an entirely different nature would be of gender issues (M.C. in Gemini with Asc. Virgo can show 'wrong body' ideas). I read somewhere that Mars-Pluto ( cell reproduction) aspects can refer to the function of 'feeling' that one is going from one gender to another. Mars is conjunct North node.

Then come all the further thoughts, including an inferiority complex?

For the sake of those of us always learning, are you willing to share what your brother's physical issue is? :smile:

RNestorov

As haidee said, physical traits are linked to the Ascendant.

The chart through Astrotheme is not very clear because it shows sign division in preference to house cusps.
Is the chart tropical or sidereal, geo- or helio- centric??

Virgo is the sign of 'being average and ordinary'. It can represents things in miniature rather than major.

From the medical/health astrology perspective, using Western tropical astrology:
When a planet is in the 1st house with adverse aspects, it can denote a physical issue from birth. Such would raise an eyebrow when Moon is involved; childhood and physical issues it can bring?

Looking at Moon's aspects:
Moon rules all fluids in the body. It is on the Ebertin degree that is associated with spinal issues.
It makes an adverse aspect to natal Mercury, ruler Ascendant, in Scorpio. Scorpio rules generative cells.
Moon is exact quincunx/inconjunct Saturn in Aquarius (on 6th house cusp?) Saturn is associated with the skeletal bone structure.
Aquarius with lower leg (knee to ankle), but also with the vertebrae (spine).
Where physical issues are dominant, Saturn would seem more apparent as traditional ruler Aquarius than Uranus, its modern ruler.
Moon is trine the generational Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn. The conjunction says much about lack of structural grounding.

There is a Sun-Pluto square Saturn. Sun is ruler of the heart but through Leo also has associations with the spinal column.

Jupiter-Saturn have shown conditions regarding excessive/stinted growth. There is a Jupiter trine Saturn in the chart.

First thoughts would bë:
Conditions regarding growth through bone structure of the spine, that could result in restriction of agility/movement (3rd house influence).

Second thoughts would run towards difficulties in the autonomous nervous system; a form of paralysis that restricts agility of movement, yet is not necessarily influential upon the 3rd house mental faculties .(You did not say if there were issues regarding mentality).

Third thoughts might tally with a Virgo-Saturn influenced skin disorder.... psoriasis, scaly skin, eczema. etc.

Fourth thoughts of an entirely different nature would be of gender issues (M.C. in Gemini with Asc. Virgo can show 'wrong body' ideas). I read somewhere that Mars-Pluto ( cell reproduction) aspects can refer to the function of 'feeling' that one is going from one gender to another. Mars is conjunct North node.

Then come all the further thoughts, including an inferiority complex?

For the sake of those of us always learning, are you willing to share what your brother's physical issue is? :smile:

OK, so in one of your assumtions, you are on the right path...If i say it, ofcourse it would be easy to analyse, i would like you,and people here to try more, if there are no answers after a while, i shall write it :)
Placidus system, geocentric
10.11.1993. 01:30 am Vitebsk, Belarus

dhundhun

Very interested in what, you experts think...No astrologer, which i turned to could not tell me the most important, major thing about the life of this person :surprised:
It is very noticeable, of physical nature.
By the way, this is my brother.
Maybe you could see it.
Thank you.
Have a nice day.

BTW, there will be hundreds of thousands charts with similar graphic description without any problems. This is kind of mid-adventure in astrology. Do you expect hundreds of thousands people having this charts to have same issues you are trying to discover?

World population is growing so fast that hundred and hundreds of horoscopes are identical without any similarity. As an example, there is only one Barack Obama, only one Mahatma Gandhi, only one Einstein.

And to greater deviations, even if Siamese Twins of same sex are born hours or days apart, they will look alike.

As such, chart has no strong indication to cause physical issue. Saturn throws adverse light to Moon in first house, sometimes, such affliction causes left eye problem.

Last edited:

RNestorov

BTW, there will be hundreds of thousands charts with similar graphic description without any problems. This is kind of mid-adventure in astrology. Do you expect hundreds of thousands people having this charts to have same issues you are trying to discover?

World population is growing so fast that hundred and hundreds of horoscopes are identical without any similarity. As an example, there is only one Barack Obama, only one Mahatma Gandhi, only one Einstein.

And to greater deviations, even if Siamese Twins of same sex are born hours or days apart, they will look alike.

As such, chart has no strong indication to cause physical issue. Saturn throws adverse light to Moon in first house, sometimes, such affliction causes left eye problem.
so you want to explain that astrology is not precise enough?
With this question i approached to astrology as a strong, detailed, exact discipline. And would not like to turn this into debate about it's accuracy :)

Frisiangal

With this question i approached to astrology as a strong, detailed, exact discipline. And would not like to turn this into debate about it's accuracy :)

It is, yet that doesn't mean that those who study it are complete masters of it. If we were we would be as gods and wouldn't be giving our time on a forum waiting for a jackass to stop baiting by playing 'guessing games', in preference to helping us out in learning more to become better foresight than hindsight students of the discipline.:rolleyes:

JUPITERASC

With this question i approached to astrology as a strong, detailed, exact discipline.
And would not like to turn this into debate about it's accuracy
:)
Vedic astrology is accepted as a science in India :smile:
however
Western modern astrology is considered little more than Fairground entertainment in the west

keep in mind however that
there are numerous forms of western astrology
such as Traditional Western astrology
which use a different methodology than Modern Western Astrology

Modern Western Astrology is founded on Traditional astrology
but has discarded many of the ancient techniques

There is also Sidereal Western Astrology

RNestorov

It is, yet that doesn't mean that those who study it are complete masters of it. If we were we would be as gods and wouldn't be giving our time on a forum waiting for a jackass to stop baiting by playing 'guessing games', in preference to helping us out in learning more to become better foresight than hindsight students of the discipline.:rolleyes:

Good sir, my point with this question is that, when you have a solved example, it is always the case that you can connect the dots, and say to yourself 'but ofcourse'...I am not playing, and i told that, eventually if you are so interested you will certainly see the answer, if you are not, there is no need for you to attack me, and share your anger,i am sure that this is not the only example from where you can learn...

Last edited:

Aurelius

Since this is basically a big guessing game (and I love those) I'm gonna take a shot in the dark.
Is your brother intersex?

Last edited:

RNestorov

No...
People, i take this very seriously, and this is sensitive for me, so i think this is a question for folks who are more experienced...I am not asking this question for fun, but for learning...

Aurelius

Lol, I didn't mean to offend. Someone offered four ideas about what it might be (one of them being gender related) and you said one of the four was close so I took a guess in that direction.

I get that you posted this for learning but from the general responses of other forum members you might be doing it backwards. From the way you've talked about this it seems as though you're not asking for help or trying to understand anything, rather trying to help us to learn something. That being said, maybe it's time to just reveal what "it" is so that people can see where in your brother's chart it might be indicated.

ellie

ohhhhhh I'm so curious!!! plz share!
I too have virgo on the asc with negatively aspected planets in the first house.. I have lots of health issues!! omg loads! and hypochondria is not one of them lol :wink:

JUPITERASC

No...
People, i take this very seriously,
and this is sensitive for me,
so i think this is a question for folks who are more experienced...I
am not asking this question for fun, but for learning..
In that case
keep in mind that you are posting on an amateur astrological learning forum
that has no structured 'learning methodology' :smile:
any member of our forum may post a comment irrespective of either knowledge or experience

by the way
many of us members have only days or weeks of astrological interest so far
others have years and even decades of experience
but if you are seeking the more experienced astrologer
and are serious
then I recommend that you consider posting your question on a more serious forum
such as
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=3448c39f9c1565e808730d92acbe7d85

Frisiangal

Good sir, my point with this question is that, when you have a solved example, it is always the case that you can connect the dots, and say to yourself 'but ofcourse'...I am not playing, and i told that, eventually if you are so interested you will certainly see the answer, if you are not, there is no need for you to attack me, and share your anger,i am sure that this is not the only example from where you can learn...

I'm a woman, did not attack you and am not angry...not worth it....rather than expressing logic at the viewpoint you have chosen to take.

Do you have any idea how many variations a chart can offer....also regarding health issues....; how much time it takes to view a chart earnestly; how many different techniques there are to determine a physical disorder; how long it can take to type how one's immediate thoughts run without giving cause for concern due to wording?
And that is for the personal interest of the poster.

My own biggest challenge in studying Health astrology is in how far to treat, mix-and-match the different techniques available. E.g. Traditionally speaking, the outer planets are not even relevant in chart interpretation;
Vedic astrology is much more thorough, yet uses different rulers AND HOUSES to determine a compaint. Western astrology uses different signs and rulers for the same complaint. Who and which to follow?
I doubt there are very few astrologers/students ....even at Skyscript:)wink:)...who know everything about astrological symbolism.

Then there is the holistic approach to physical issues, that spirit-mind-body-feeling are as one and should act in unison with each other. Where
sprit-mind-feeling are out of synch., a physical issue can find its way through the body, according to the planets concerned. I have no logical answer to those physical issues from birth and prefer not to go into 'spiritual' reasons.

You have still not said whether your brother's physical issue is from birth.
It is not psychological of nature (feeling?) or mental (mind...including the autism spectrum) of nature.
It's not a gender issue.

You gave a birth time on the half hour. How accurate is that? A minute either way would place Saturn definitely in or out of the 6th house in influencing any physical disorder.

Further possibilities:
If we're talking of bone structure and fluid (Moon-Saturn), there could be a bone marrow issue,
Moon-Saturn under influence from Virgo could involve lack of necessary vitamins towards physical health; rickets, polio, deformity,
Saturn-Pluto; Pluto is associated with elimination and replacement. Transplant loss of limb with prothesis,
Neptune rules the feet. Taking Uranus as modern ruler Aquarius on 6th house cusp, a 'misformed' lower leg/foot issue?

Moon and Virgo are strongly associated with (food) allergies; digestive and intestinal issues, Chrone's disorder,
Mars-Pluto to Saturn could have associations with (lack of) red blood cells.
Aquarius is associated with leukemia.
Mars rules 8th house, Sun rules the 12th house. Both conjunct Pluto.
A terminal disorder.
However, these are more 'internal' issues and you said that the nature of the complaint was physically visible.

For further analytical information, one could look at the duads and deacons of the signs in which a natal planet is placed and associate them with anatomical and physiological rulerships. A particular sign or signs might be more influential.

Out of interest, did you know the astrological reason for your brother's complaint before looking up the answer at the back of the (astr. symbolism) book?:wink::smile:

Last edited: