Investment bank ( real estate ) Career

Vision10

Hello folks, I'm 27 yrs old.. till now i ve done things in my life half-half way..I have done
my Bachelor Of commerce( B'com) and i am doing my Law (LLB). I am very very confused about my
career. I am Planning to pursue MBA in Abroad ( USA Or Canada) after 3 yrs. i
dont know which field i am interested in. I am Confused between many fields in
my career Is very Vital for me at this time of my life.. I kindly Request the people in Astroweekly to suggest me in which field i would progress and shine in this life..
I will be working for 3 years exp in India for MBA admissions in Abroad. I am
Planning to Pursue career in the field of Investment Banking.. there are Various
fields inside investment banking those are Real estate or private equity or Mergers
& Acquisitions or venture capital or HR ( human resource).. I sincerely Request
you to guide me Which field is best for me.. please do take my Chart as serious
task and let me know. I want a career Field where i'm totally passionate so i hope u
could Guide and help me..:unsure::unsure:

Attachments

• Puneeth-astro.com.jpg
    Puneeth-astro.com.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 36

dhundhun

You are posting a Sidereal equal house chart in a section used by Western Astrologers. You need to post tropical chart.

Last edited:

muchacho

Hello folks, I'm 27 yrs old.. till now i ve done things in my life half-half way..I have done
my Bachelor Of commerce( B'com) and i am doing my Law (LLB). I am very very confused about my
career. I am Planning to pursue MBA in Abroad ( USA Or Canada) after 3 yrs. i
dont know which field i am interested in. I am Confused between many fields in
my career Is very Vital for me at this time of my life.. I kindly Request the people in Astroweekly to suggest me in which field i would progress and shine in this life..
I will be working for 3 years exp in India for MBA admissions in Abroad. I am
Planning to Pursue career in the field of Investment Banking.. there are Various
fields inside investment banking those are Real estate or private equity or Mergers
& Acquisitions or venture capital or HR ( human resource).. I sincerely Request
you to guide me Which field is best for me.. please do take my Chart as serious
task and let me know. I want a career Field where i'm totally passionate so i hope u

With Sun and Mercury in Aries you would thrive in a highly competitive work environment. With Sun in the 10th, your work is going to be your top priority in your life. With Moon in the 3rd and in Virgo, you'd do good in an area that requires analyzing facts or number crunching.

So if you're asking me, investment banking with its focus on numbers, its cut-throat competition and high pressure environment and its often extreme working hours seems like a perfect match at first glance. And with Pluto as the ruler of your 5th (speculation) in the 4th (real estate), going into real estate could be a possible choice as well.

Vision10

You are posting a Sidereal equal house chart in a section used by Western Astrologers. You need to post tropical chart.

Well dhundhun, i apologize for my first mistake.. I am a newbie in this forum . Apparently , I ill explain in Vedic First thenI would move to Western to my best of my abilities..
Well , dhun my concept is to check career is 2nd house is earnings , family , value , hoardings ,voice , food, banking, Singer, Family, Capital, Value ( priority) etc. .. 6th house - service , Work environment, employees , competition and enemies & debt, medicine , military, legal defence, disputes, logical argumentation etc.. 10th house is Career, profession, duty, social obligation, rank, status etc... 2nd house is existing wealth of storage & 11th house is which method you use for earning... My 2nd house is Leo and its lord Or depositor (Sun) it’s in 10th house i.e.; Sun exalted and combust in mercury which shows budh-adithya yoga!! Where Mercury losing its power due to too Much hot from Sun thus , my second house cusp Leo that suggests my earnings will be through politics or management or Amusement , Stadiums ,Sports, schools .. 6th house is Sagittarius & its lord or depositor its in in 9th house , Jupiter represents finance, pilgrimage , religious authorities , optimism , faith , hope , philosophy, law, philanthropy, religion etc. in 9th house.. My everyday work environment or dealing with enemies or debts etc. probably teaching in foreign lands or dealing debts or enemies in foreign lands long distance travel , international business etc.. 10th house is Aries , the 10th house lord or depositor Mars sitting in 11th house.. Mars is soldier, police officer , military, fighting ,warfare, explosions, warfare, hunting, real estate , land, competition machinery, energy ,action, power, athletics ,law enforcement , fireman, engineering etc. sitting in 11th house. 11th house stands for economics , friendship ( professional friendships) , networking, prizes ,hope, dreams and desires ,large group settings, Market Place etc Mars being a general , commander ‘or competition or energy in financial institutions or charity service work for humanity!! North Node is Obsession in 9th house so my purpose in this life s to move towards 9th house things i.e; Foreign countries and higher philosophy , higher education.. Now my question is Saturn in 5th house which have karmic backlogs with children , creativity , speculation, games , celebrity , self expression, stock market, spotlight , etc. Saturn is Retrograde this is more powerful.. Saturn aspecting 11th house Mars ( mutual aspect).. Saturn is enemy for Cancer Ascendant and Mars is yogakaraka for Cancer ascendant.. this mutual aspect telling to follow " Slow & steady Wins the race" Is it good to go towards Real estate sector or oil and gas??? Saturn represents Oil , gas , petroluem etc ?? I am interested to Investment banking , but investment banking shall i take REIT ( Real Estate investment Trust) or Oil and gas?? i Wonder why i have so much fickle minded due to the fact Moon Conjuct South node.. Moon conjuct south node high fickle and wavering mind.. emotions are scattered.. good for meditation and spiritual practices.. had a tough relationship With my mother.. DhunDhun is my Analogy Correct ? If not shed some light on it.. Waiting for your insights!!! :unsure:
If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.

Last edited:

Vision10

With Sun and Mercury in Aries you would thrive in a highly competitive work environment. With Sun in the 10th, your work is going to be your top priority in your life. With Moon in the 3rd and in Virgo, you'd do good in an area that requires analyzing facts or number crunching.

So if you're asking me, investment banking with its focus on numbers, its cut-throat competition and high pressure environment and its often extreme working hours seems like a perfect match at first glance. And with Pluto as the ruler of your 5th (speculation) in the 4th (real estate), going into real estate could be a possible choice as well.

Sorry muchacho that was a sidereal chart .. Well, i appreciate your insights about my chart :cool: .. Let me just attach Tropical chart for discussion purpose.. I'm interested in Investment banking , but in inside investment banking which field? REIT ( Real estate investment trust) or Oil and gas investment banking?? I Kindly request muchacho and rest of the folks to scrutinize & guide me to the right direction..

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 28

muchacho

Well, Thanks muchacho :innocent: .. do i have any lucky in oil and gas sector??
Gas and oil is usually ruled by Neptune. Neptune is in your 6th House, your day to day routine work. So there could be a connection. If you should just mean large corporations like oil and gas companies, then there's also a connection, because the ruler of your 10th is in the 11th.

Vision10

Well , Muchacho, my concept is to check career is 2nd house is earnings , family , value , hoardings ,voice , food, banking, Singer, Family, Capital, Value ( priority) etc. .. 6th house - service , Work environment, employees , competition and enemies & debt, medicine , military, legal defence, disputes, logical argumentation etc.. 10th house is Career, profession, duty, social obligation, rank, status etc... 2nd house is existing wealth of storage & 11th house is which method you use for earning... My 2nd house is Leo and its lord Or depositor (Sun) it’s in 10th house i.e.; Sun exalted and combust in mercury Where Mercury is losing its power due to too Much hot from Sun thus , my second house cusp Leo that suggests my earnings will be through politics or management or Amusement , Stadiums ,Sports, schools .. 6th house is Sagittarius & its lord or depositor its in in 9th house , Jupiter represents finance, pilgrimage , religious authorities , optimism , faith , hope , philosophy, law, philanthropy, religion etc. in 9th house.. My everyday work environment or dealing with enemies or debts etc. probably teaching in foreign lands or dealing debts or enemies in foreign lands long distance travel , international business etc.. 10th house is Aries , the 10th house lord or depositor Mars sitting in 11th house.. Mars is soldier, police officer , military, fighting ,warfare, explosions, warfare, hunting, real estate , land, competition machinery, energy ,action, power, athletics ,law enforcement , fireman, engineering etc. sitting in 11th house. 11th house stands for economics , friendship ( professional friendships) , networking, prizes ,hope, dreams and desires ,large group settings, Market Place etc Mars being a general , commander ‘or competition or energy in financial institutions ( 11th cusp is taurus ) or charity service work for humanity!! North Node is Obsession in 9th house so my purpose in this life s to move towards 9th house things i.e; Foreign countries and higher philosophy , higher education.. Now my question is Saturn in 5th house which have karmic backlogs with children , creativity , speculation, games , celebrity , self expression, stock market, spotlight , etc. Saturn is Retrograde this is more powerful.. Saturn aspecting 11th house Mars ( mutual aspect).. this mutual aspect telling to follow " Slow & steady Wins the race" Is it good to go towards Real estate sector or oil and gas??? Saturn represents Oil , gas , petroluem etc ?? I am interested to Investment banking , but investment banking shall i take REIT ( Real Estate investment Trust) or Oil and gas?? i Wonder why i have so much fickle minded due to the fact Moon Conjuct South node.. Moon conjuct south node high fickle and wavering mind.. emotions are scattered.. good for meditation and spiritual practices.. had a tough relationship With my mother.. muchacho is my Analogy Correct ? If not shed some light on it.. Waiting for your insights!!!
:cool:

Vision10

Gas and oil is usually ruled by Neptune. Neptune is in your 6th House, your day to day routine work. So there could be a connection. If you should just mean large corporations like oil and gas companies, then there's also a connection, because the ruler of your 10th is in the 11th.

Do u consider harmonic Charts???:innocent:

muchacho

Do u consider harmonic Charts???:innocent:
Not anymore. I don't think astrology is that important anyway. Those specific details, if you work in oil and gas or the automotive industry doesn't matter that much anyway in terms of overall happiness and personal fulfillment. Looking at the natal chart and the general directions it indicates is usually more than enough. You've got free will and the ability to focus, and thoughts become realities after all. So I don't see the point in obsessing about such details. What does your gut tell you anyway?

muchacho

Well , Muchacho, my concept is to check career is 2nd house is earnings , family , value , hoardings ,voice , food, banking, Singer, Family, Capital, Value ( priority) etc. .. 6th house - service , Work environment, employees , competition and enemies & debt, medicine , military, legal defence, disputes, logical argumentation etc.. 10th house is Career, profession, duty, social obligation, rank, status etc... 2nd house is existing wealth of storage & 11th house is which method you use for earning... My 2nd house is Leo and its lord Or depositor (Sun) it’s in 10th house i.e.; Sun exalted and combust in mercury Where Mercury is losing its power due to too Much hot from Sun thus , my second house cusp Leo that suggests my earnings will be through politics or management or Amusement , Stadiums ,Sports, schools .. 6th house is Sagittarius & its lord or depositor its in in 9th house , Jupiter represents finance, pilgrimage , religious authorities , optimism , faith , hope , philosophy, law, philanthropy, religion etc. in 9th house.. My everyday work environment or dealing with enemies or debts etc. probably teaching in foreign lands or dealing debts or enemies in foreign lands long distance travel , international business etc.. 10th house is Aries , the 10th house lord or depositor Mars sitting in 11th house.. Mars is soldier, police officer , military, fighting ,warfare, explosions, warfare, hunting, real estate , land, competition machinery, energy ,action, power, athletics ,law enforcement , fireman, engineering etc. sitting in 11th house. 11th house stands for economics , friendship ( professional friendships) , networking, prizes ,hope, dreams and desires ,large group settings, Market Place etc Mars being a general , commander ‘or competition or energy in financial institutions ( 11th cusp is taurus ) or charity service work for humanity!! North Node is Obsession in 9th house so my purpose in this life s to move towards 9th house things i.e; Foreign countries and higher philosophy , higher education.. Now my question is Saturn in 5th house which have karmic backlogs with children , creativity , speculation, games , celebrity , self expression, stock market, spotlight , etc. Saturn is Retrograde this is more powerful.. Saturn aspecting 11th house Mars ( mutual aspect).. this mutual aspect telling to follow " Slow & steady Wins the race" Is it good to go towards Real estate sector or oil and gas??? Saturn represents Oil , gas , petroluem etc ?? I am interested to Investment banking , but investment banking shall i take REIT ( Real Estate investment Trust) or Oil and gas?? i Wonder why i have so much fickle minded due to the fact Moon Conjuct South node.. Moon conjuct south node high fickle and wavering mind.. emotions are scattered.. good for meditation and spiritual practices.. had a tough relationship With my mother.. muchacho is my Analogy Correct ? If not shed some light on it.. Waiting for your insights!!!
:cool:
Sorry, I didn't see this post.

That's way too detailed. No wonder you are confused.

Here's the way I do it: first look for the Sun, which sign and which House because the Sun determines your sense of purpose in life. Then you look at the Moon to see into what kind of general environment you fit. Then you can look at the 10th for indicators of a career and the ruler of the 10th. Then you can look at the 6th to see what your day to day work would ideally look like. The 2nd would be your attitude towards money. And when you've done that, you look for a common theme, a pattern and see how ASC fits into this, too. It's more an intuitive thing, not like mathematics with exact rules and formulas. You are a living breathing being after all, no one can reduce you to a set of numbers and symbols on a sheet of paper. :cool:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Sorry muchacho that was a sidereal chart ..

Well, i appreciate your insights about my chart :cool:
Many speculate that because:
'.....Western Sidereal astrology and Vedic/Hindu astrology are both sidereal
in the sense that follow the constellations
So what are the differences if any?
One would think they are basically the same,
with a few minor differences

in the priorities they place on the luminaries and ASC and those things.....'
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4194

BUT in fact they are not the same at all and the differences are vast :smile:

i.e.

'.....Differences are huge and vast
- technique is almost unrelated between them.......' Jim Eshelman famous Western Sidereal Astrologer

JUPITERASC

.. Let me just attach Tropical chart for discussion purpose..
I'm interested in Investment banking , but in inside investment banking which field?
REIT ( Real estate investment trust) or Oil and gas investment banking??
I Kindly request muchacho and rest of the folks to scrutinize & guide me to the right direction..
Sidereal Aries Sun = ruler Mars

is instead now
Tropical Taurus Sun = ruler Venus

immediate obvious difference

however interestingly, Taurus Suns ruler Venus is in Aries, disposited by Mars :smile:
Venus ruler Mars is in Gemini in Mutual reception with ruler Mercury

JUPITERASC

Tropical Taurus SUN is prominently placed in 10th House of Career
One of the significations of the SUN is with "minters of money"
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sun_att.html
Suns association with gold is obvious :smile:

Suns ruler Venus is located in Mars home Aries whose ruler Mars is in mutual reception with MERCURY

One of the associations of Mercury is with "exchangers of money"
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/mercury_att.html

so the link with some form of banking is viable

JUPITERASC

'.....As the first of the 'Earth' signs, Taurus personalises the expressions 'solid as a rock' and 'down to earth'.
There is a true affinity with earth, and being in the world of nature
and surrounded by the products of the earth is a source of spiritual strength.
Farming and agriculture belong to Taurus, relating back to the signs early origins.....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/taurus.html

For a Tropical Taurus Sun then
Arguably then real estate is 'one of the products of earth
' :smile:

JUPITERASC

Hello folks, I'm 27 yrs old..
till now i ve done things in my life half-half way..
I have done my Bachelor Of commerce( B'com)
and i am doing my Law (LLB).
I am very very confused about my
career.
I am Planning to pursue MBA in Abroad ( USA Or Canada) after 3 yrs. i
dont know which field i am interested in.
I am Confused between many fields in
I will be working for 3 years exp in India for MBA admissions in Abroad.
I am Planning to Pursue career in the field of Investment Banking..
there are Various fields inside investment banking
those are Real estate

or private equity or Mergers
& Acquisitions or venture capital or HR ( human resource)..
I sincerely Request you to guide me Which field is best for me.. please do take my Chart as serious
Whether Sidereal or Tropical
your Venus-Jupiter conjunction in 9th house
indicates overseas travel/connections
as well as connections with matters related to Law
Planets in 10th house also are linked to Law :smile:

i.e.

9th house significations include:
'......Long distance travel,
voyages and journeys that take us to an unfamiliar environment.
Overseas, foreign countries and distant places.
Foreigners, pilgrims and explorers.

Religion and clergy of any kind.
Affairs of the church.
Books, learning, wisdom, scholarships, university, and all forms of higher education.
Ramesey notes: "all manner of students, such as astrologers, physitians, lawyers, and all students of other good learning altogether".....'

'.....Scholars and practitioners of law are attributed to the 9th house
and confusion often exists
as to whether lawyers and those who enforce the law should be associated with this house or the 10th.
In the sense that the 9th house represents guidance and advice from those more knowledgeable than ourselves,
lawyers, counsellors and advisors generally fall under the principles of the 9th house when they act in an advisory capacity.
Law, as a means of enforcing a ruling over others, however, belongs to the 10th house, which is the house of authority and rulership.
Hence lawyers and solicitors are attributed to the 9th,
whereas judges and magistrates are attributed to the 10th.....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html

I recommend that for comparison
you post your sidereal chart on our Vedic board and request a Vedic interpretation
from those members more skilled in Vedic astrology who often respond there

Vision10

Here's the way I do it: first look for the Sun, which sign and which House because the Sun determines your sense of purpose in life. Then you look at the Moon to see into what kind of general environment you fit. Then you can look at the 10th for indicators of a career and the ruler of the 10th. Then you can look at the 6th to see what your day to day work would ideally look like. The 2nd would be your attitude towards money. And when you've done that, you look for a common theme, a pattern and see how ASC fits into this, too. It's more an intuitive thing, not like mathematics with exact rules and formulas. You are a living breathing being after all, no one can reduce you to a set of numbers and symbols on a sheet of paper. :cool:

is instead now

however interestingly, Taurus Suns ruler Venus is in Aries, disposited by Mars :smile:

Wow thats right on target JUPITERASC.. Well, are you following noel tyl depositor method?? For Ex : My 10th MC is Aries ruler is Mars And Mars in Taurus. Taurus Ruler is Venus And Venus In Pisces. Pisces ruler is Neptune. Neptune In Sagittarius . Ruler Of Sagittarius is Jupiter in Pisces .. Pisces is ruled by both ruler jupiter and neptune , Therefore Mars,Venus,Neptune, Jupiter.. Whats your opinion?? :innocent::innocent:

Vision10

is instead now

Wow thats right on target JUPITERASC.. Well, are you following noel tyl depositor method?? For Ex : My 10th MC is Aries ruler is Mars And Mars in Taurus. Taurus Ruler is Venus And Venus In Pisces. Pisces ruler is Neptune. Neptune In Sagittarius . Ruler Of Sagittarius is Jupiter in Pisces .. Pisces is ruled by both ruler jupiter and neptune , Therefore Mars,Venus,Neptune, Jupiterx Thus , Jupiter is the ultimate depositor Whats your opinion?? :innocent::innocent: .. There is a Mutual - reception Between 6th house and 9th house.. Ruler Of 6th house is Jupiter in 9th house and Ruler of 9th house is Neptune in 6th house there is some connection Law , Oil and gas , spirituality , foreignors , international trade etc.. :innocent: