Would I get job in USA

tsmall

Premium Member
Financially it does not matter - if I work in US or go back and retire in India.

There is social and family pressure and my wish also to have US citizenship. For that I need about a year.

Can you be a little more specific? Your significator is combust, which is really not cool, because it's kind of like turning away everything. Turning away staying, and turning away going. Do you understand? So to help get past the combustion we need to know the nature of the burning.

Social and family pressure to what? Stay or go? Is it to go vs. your desire to have US citizenship? Because there are indicatations in the chart that job opportunites are there, but that you aren't in a position to do much about them due to the burning.

tikana

Tsmall

you will probably yell at me but

that combustion is just telling me that he is afraid of stepping out of his comfort zone..

i asked him a question about consulting .. he replied you saw i am not that rich

So i can see where and how combustion is coming into play.. he cannot see beyond his box.

:smile:

tsmall

Premium Member
Tsmall

you will probably yell at me but

that combustion is just telling me that he is afraid of stepping out of his comfort zone..

i asked him a question about consulting .. he replied you saw i am not that rich

So i can see where and how combustion is coming into play.. he cannot see beyond his box.

:smile:

Why would I yell at you for that? You are right. The problem with consulting is that if he can't get a job offer to do what he does, trying to do it as an independent consultant will be doubly hard. You are absolutely correct about Saturn and fear with combustion. Some planets (Jupiter, Mercury) bear combustion well, and some just cannot tolerate it AT ALL (Venus, Saturn.)

But tikana, look at it. If Saturn weren't combust we'd have a whole different ball game. Try the stay/go. what do you see is the best bet?

tikana

He aint going anywhere look at this ..

Saturn/Moon reception is bad!

actually.... consulting is easier cause they are on the call.. they are not hourly. I have my own company and 90% of the stuff people ask me to do are not anywhere close to what the actual job demand / employers want!

How much would it cost to do filing ? 300 - 500 bucks for LLCs?
throw another 500-600 a month then upgrade promoting services?
buiild a website eh throw about 1000 tops .. hire indian programmers 300 bucks?!

Last edited:

tikana

1st first chart showed partnership - aka consulting that is why i am bringing that in!
you are not seeing beyond your comfort zone

tikana

The question is "job", not entrepreneurship. And job includes consultancy also that could be 1099, W2, C2C.

well .. horary .. it just tells you what is going on and your options..

well it is kind of like C++

if (job == nojob)
cout >> "look for another option" >> endl;
else
cout >> "self employment!" >> endl;

tsmall

Premium Member
The question is "job", not entrepreneurship. And job includes consultancy also that could be 1099, W2, C2C.

The question is career/status/reputation, also known as job, could be entreperneurship, which involves the 2nd house of income, money, portable assets, which opposes the 8th house of other people's money, where we find the Moon, and includes the nature of the the combustion coming from Jupiter in Leo in the 7th house applying to a square that will not perfect with Saturn in the 10th.

All horary questions are astrological questions, and before we query the Universe we first need to be able to accept all the permutaions of the answer. Sometimes they are straightforward, sometimes what we get ourselves into and what we want to find our way out of really is personal. The difficulty lies in the misbelief that everything is a simple yes/no.

dhundhun, I apologize if you feel like the chart is taking a turn you weren't prepared for, and I can only hope that, at the very least, you have food for thought. Horary is more complex than a lot of people, including some astrologers, would like to believe. Because, well, life is a lot more complex than most horary astrologers would like to believe.

I respect your wishes and will not reply to the thread anymore. But, to answer your initial query as to whether or not you can find a job in the US to stay for whatever reason you may wish...yes, you can. You may need to re-evaluate what you are looking for, and overcome a few things in your own nature, but...emplacement. It won't fall into your lap, but it is there if you just reach for it.

All the best to you,

Tamara

dhundhun

Thanks everyone for suggestions and interpretation.

Since I am in this forum, I am not going away from forum and you will know my whereabouts in future.

rafaella

Thanks Tsmall for your thoughts regarding the chart and on my interpretation, I'm not sure I agree with you, but I always like reading your posts as you tend to go deep into the chart and dissect things. I don't quite follow Bonatti's work, so through you I get to understand his work.

Anyways, I do hope Dhundhun, you get the job. Looks like in the previous horary I predicted a job coming around this time, but then I used almuten, which I tend to disregard these days. Yeah Venus/Mars trine in the other chart did indicate some sort of partnership. Maybe some business back in India???

Best wishes!

tsmall

Premium Member
Thanks Tsmall for your thoughts regarding the chart and on my interpretation, I'm not sure I agree with you, but I always like reading your posts as you tend to go deep into the chart and dissect things. I don't quite follow Bonatti's work, so through you I get to understand his work.

rafaella, do you have any idea how much I have learned from your posts? You made my day, and even though I said I wouldn't reply to the thread again, I felt obligated to say that I appreciate your interpretations on every chart you read and was actually hoping to engage in a dialogue to understand better. Not being in agreement is a great, wonderful thing. "I never learned from a man {or woman} who agreed with me..."