How can i make my merycury strong? Any help with chart?

crazyravi

OK another question(hopefully a little less off the wall).

You have given a 6:30 birth time. Almost no one is born exactly on the hour or the half hour. In 99% of cases this is a rounded number because the birthing people were too busy to think about a time, and you were too busy learning how to just breath to look at a clock, even if you even knew what a clock was, since you didn't.

See if someone who was there at the time, like your mom, might have a better time. For most things the difference in not great but when you are talking about things that have to do with cognitive functioning it can be significant.
sir i would say thats the time time got to know. or we can say plus minus 5 mins thats all i can say!

Kabalic Astrologer

Also you're mom health problems are totally conected to your appearance. You are being influenced by her and I wanted to suggest emotional eating due to your mom.Your partner will be big too. And yes you will meet her at work or gym.

crazyravi

Sir i'm trying to find right teacher. will surely learn it. vedic astro interest me as it is widely practised in india. whatever little things i found i'm trying to learn it slowly!
Thanks for kind words though!

crazyravi

Didnt get the term emotional eating totally and "big" partner....means in healthwise? :O
But i am very worried about my mother's health. too much of diabetes is deteriorating her eyes and hearing and general health.

crazyravi

This is like a teasing thing. i Had one failed long distance relationship in so many years. No other girl wants to get engaged in relationship despite more then average looks :p

Kabalic Astrologer

You mentioned weight problems. Your Ac ruler is conjuncting jupiter in 10 house of mother. It may say that you eat when you feel bad and that your mom causes you sorrow.
Because pf this I looked at your partner and saw that she can be a big person, physically: maybe fat. She can also be a foreigner.

dhundhun

@dhundhun ji
Thank you sir for your kind reply. I'm lil confused. (may be lack of astrological knowledge). BUT I WISH TO KNOW FROM THE VEDIC point of view. I have posted my question in vedic thread as Help respected astrologers. I'm copy pasting here again for you. plz give it your kind attention.

Vedic view is very straight forward. When Mercury is lord of Kenedra (whenever it is, it is of two kendra - right now it is 3rd and 6th) and located in kendra, it becomes weak to handle that much load. It can't manage being lord of two kendras and being in kendra. It needs support. My suggestion earlier should work fine.

The above view might look funny to Western Astrology.

crazyravi

theres nothing good in these three lines indeed! however foreigner part is no-no in india....but question is foreign to country or community/caste?

Kabalic Astrologer

I guess foreigner as in other country or community. The idea is a " sagitarian " person meaning generous person, happy person, wealthy person , and also somebody who comes from afar, or also fat person.

helgaleena

Dear @helgaleena thank you for your time firstly. yes i agree with you a @the ram as far as fantasy land is concerned. would you be more elaborate on last para of your first answer relating to solutions. Secondly, i want to ask you will it always be like this, i mean whole life?

The blue rectangle is a very fortunate sign in western astrology known as 'mystic rectangle.' I think you need to trust in those six planets much more. They will take the weight of your worry for your mother and your future, and help you overcome your nervous habits.

Since this advice I give is not based on your progressed chart or horary chart, but only on your birth chart, things may get better over time but I don't do that sort of analysis. I think the other experts here are giving you plenty of good tips.

miquar

Hi. I would look into what it means to have Mercury in Cancer. This will probably get you pointing in the right direction. Interestingly you say you want to make your Mercury stronger - Cancer's ruler is in Taurus, as well as Mercury being conjunct Mars.

crazyravi

The blue rectangle is a very fortunate sign in western astrology known as 'mystic rectangle.' I think you need to trust in those six planets much more. They will take the weight of your worry for your mother and your future, and help you overcome your nervous habits.

Since this advice I give is not based on your progressed chart or horary chart, but only on your birth chart, things may get better over time but I don't do that sort of analysis. I think the other experts here are giving you plenty of good tips.

Thank you for kind reply.
I will follow as advised. You are welcome to add anything else you wanted to tell other then above mentioned aspects. Besides this I don't know how to make other relevant charts you needed to look. Sorry for that!!
Thnx again!

crazyravi

Hi. I would look into what it means to have Mercury in Cancer. This will probably get you pointing in the right direction. Interestingly you say you want to make your Mercury stronger - Cancer's ruler is in Taurus, as well as Mercury being conjunct Mars.

Hello sir,
I said Mercury is weak because as per Vedic astrology I was told that since Mercury is debilitated or feeble that's why I have problem in grasping, memory n concentration, weaker in studying n stammering problem.
Since I have not studied western astro would you like to tell me in bit more simplified terms please.
Thank you.

crazyravi

Vedic view is very straight forward. When Mercury is lord of Kenedra (whenever it is, it is of two kendra - right now it is 3rd and 6th) and located in kendra, it becomes weak to handle that much load. It can't manage being lord of two kendras and being in kendra. It needs support. My suggestion earlier should work fine.

The above view might look funny to Western Astrology.

Sir, yes I have read your suggestion and very much trust in it. u suggested about wearing panna, I'm already wearing it along with diamond in ring finger. I was advised to wear blue sapphire which I wore for about two years but not wearing it currenty. I'm thinking to change both panna and diamond in small finger(last). What do u suggest about it? About setting it in gold itself or in silver or platinum?
Moreover as per ur earlier suggestion I have started following things you mentioned in my diet. Do I have to conduct pooja for any of mercury, Mars or Saturn ?

It would be very kind of you if you could reply my queries which I have copy pasted for you.

Thank you🙏

crazyravi

as per western tropical chart :

mer lord 3rd and significator for communications/voice as also lord 12th for disease, conjunct debilated mars cancer low energy and suppressed anger. debilation cancelled as lord moon elevated taurus but zero deg and weak, gradual improvement.

mer tends to give result of planet it is alongwith, mars cancer in this case, low energy, could strengthen mars wearing red garnet wearing over a pendant touching heart, which will also strengthen martian houses for education and career. mer-mars could enhance managerial-engg abilities industrial engg etc and energy levels.

may also wear pearl for asc lord moon elevated zero deg taurus, 10th house for career. aptitude for hotel management, food processing, etc. taurus inimical for cancer asc stress-delays in career-gains, prone to throat-thyroid issues. again wear over pendant touching heart.

jup-moon-rahu 10th leadership, mass-political appeal, soaring career, while rahu aries could tend to be impulsive in approach, and ambitious. but lord mars debilated need to be strengthened.

ketu libra 4th detached attitude from home, detachment from mother-motherland.

sun lord 2nd for speech over gemini 12th opp saturn 6th, sun-sat opp, under great stress impacting family-finances-speech-health-employment-foreign lands etc, which could impact also relationship with father/sun-sat significators.

could observe fast sat evenings lighting sesame/til oil lamp. saturn 8th lord over 6th success amidst adversity. sat aspect own acq 8th protective from major dangers.

hope generic observations help, could share feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Hello sir,
Firstly sorry for late reply.
Secondly I have gone through your analysis again. And it is very much relevant. I thank you for your detailed analysis. What I have understood is that more then this chart your observations are based on Vedic chart. I have posted a query in Vedic astrology thread along with detailed kundli of you can give your precious time.
Sir, I kindly wish to submit that no one has suggested pearl n Martian stone to me. As per advice of local astrologer I am wearing emerald n diamond n (blue sapphire not currently).
Further I understand difference in view or Vedic n western astro.
You can please look into Vedic thread thn it would be great.
Thank a lot for your kind reply sir!!

dhundhun

Sir, yes I have read your suggestion and very much trust in it. u suggested about wearing panna, I'm already wearing it along with diamond in ring finger. I was advised to wear blue sapphire which I wore for about two years but not wearing it currenty. I'm thinking to change both panna and diamond in small finger(last). What do u suggest about it? About setting it in gold itself or in silver or platinum?
Moreover as per ur earlier suggestion I have started following things you mentioned in my diet. Do I have to conduct pooja for any of mercury, Mars or Saturn ?

How much diamond weight? A large SPHATIK (Rock Crystal) can do better job if diamond is less than a ratti. It may look heavy. Alternatively you may use pendant like:
3160980.jpg

You may get panna set in Platinum.

miquar

Hi. I was just suggesting that you read up on Mercury in Cancer.